Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SKC] Skeincoin 0.9.3.1 | Skein-SHA2 - page 47. (Read 161541 times)

Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
I'm working with Meth on a regular basis, and needed a template, for the pub/priv key. Upton was just for fun. (so was Skein from Avengers)
And yeah, as long as you have proper layout, a base encode would be easy. But a multiple art paperwallet Wink

(Also current problem is the priv key, but that's being dealt with atm)
emu
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
stupidity manager
lol what's your problem ^^
the good thing with paperwallets is nobody has to use the same design, right  Kiss
so we lost our SKC trading plattform, back to asking @ cryptsys door then. the 42coin made a crazy start, you could make tons of money buying at openex and selling at cryptsy now. the were trolling about that 42 could be worth more than btc as it only hast 42 coins. and then they made it to more than 1000btc per coin. wow

wonder what will happen to SKC once it reaches the cryptsy market. everything can go crazy as hell then Smiley waiting for it!

so VOTE FOR CRYPTSY EVERYONE! like the entry and write something:
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/45090/
Making Smart Money Work
Well Well Well,

MethMatician is a crazy fuck. Wink
(Did someone say paperwallet/bulkwallet.)

A few of my "I'm bored" designs btw, (Yeah I'm a Kate Upton and Avangers fan)

NOTE: I am not a graphical designer. I normally do code.
emu
stupidity manager
drama drama, openex hacked, but it seems my btc and skc still are where they belong to Smiley
but yay, at the same time biggest investment in openex history I guess, some lunatic genius placed a buy order for 66k SKC @ 0,5BTC
that's insanely cheap, at the same time the guy is risking all his 0,5BTC on a hacked site that advises to withdraw coins. I LIKE!
Activity: 227
Merit: 260
Do NOT deposit into openEx for now. All 11 bitcoin that was in there is gone. Also, DO NOT SELL SKC for BTC because THE BTC YOU WOULD GET WAS STOLEN.

sketchy
apparently the funds were recovered but be wary. Still don't deposit

Probably it's going to be closed for a while, only withdraw will work.
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
Do NOT deposit into openEx for now. All 11 bitcoin that was in there is gone. Also, DO NOT SELL SKC for BTC because THE BTC YOU WOULD GET WAS STOLEN.

sketchy
apparently the funds were recovered but be wary. Still don't deposit

sketchy
Withdrawals are currently disabled for 24 hours while we wait for results from the recent updates. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused but this is merely for ours and your security.
-- OpenEx
When should they be back on?

Has anyone withdrawn successfully from openEx?
WTS 2500 SKC for .07 bitcoin  Shocked
OK the giveaway is underway. I finally got access to my skeins!  Smiley
EDIT: All payments out!
emu
stupidity manager
openex under maintainance, hope they don't eat me money! should have made a screener at last, don't know my account balances at all ^^ muahahaha. not. open again and improved, nice
I have started r/Skeincoin on reddit.com!

http://www.reddit.com/r/skeincoin/
suggestions?
You can post text posts, links, and comments about text posts and links!
Activity: 70
:)

I like this one!

Oh and dont know what s wrong with u guys but nobody wanted an easy 250 skc :p no gamblers up here? anyway it had 15 downloads so far so madjihad pls send me ur address and i ll make sure u get the 250 skc Wink gielbier i ll give u the 50 skc if u send me ur address too.. damn im the worst gambler ever..

Ah, that's such a great pleasure to win something  Grin
And thank you for your effort to warm some interest in the community.

Here is my SKC address: SgDr4EwDFPkbceNWsBuR1GWLPtytdPRqEu

I will spend these extra coins on something useful for Skeincoin later on!

P.S. I like that logo as well  Wink

Congratulations! Grin Smiley Smiley

P.S. Thanks  Wink
Activity: 70
:)

Thank you! Smiley In my free time, i`ll create some more variants)

Oh and dont know what s wrong with u guys but nobody wanted an easy 250 skc :p no gamblers up here? anyway it had 15 downloads so far so madjihad pls send me ur address and i ll make sure u get the 250 skc Wink gielbier i ll give u the 50 skc if u send me ur address too.. damn im the worst gambler ever..

Edit: 250 skc on your way! Perhapes u wanne gamble an other time Wink

I was going to write my number, but I forgot ... Undecided  Smiley
Activity: 227
Merit: 260

I like this one!

Ah, that's such a great pleasure to win something  Grin
And thank you for your effort to warm some interest in the community.

Here is my SKC address: SgDr4EwDFPkbceNWsBuR1GWLPtytdPRqEu

I will spend these extra coins on something useful for Skeincoin later on!

P.S. I like that logo as well  Wink
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Download link: http://hkar.ru/odE3

I like this one!

Edit: 250 skc on your way! Perhapes u wanne gamble an other time Wink
Edit2: http://skeincoin.wordpress.com/2014/01/13/the-new-skeincoin/
Making Smart Money Work
Surfer I think you mistake price with volume. If something is sold at set price, it's does not mean, the devaluation skein. I had a buy order for .1 btc / 9975 [email protected]. It did not got filled. There was only 20 skein sold at that price. For anyone to dump "huge" holdings on the market as well as buying a great chunk of skein, It's impossible atm. holders don't sell, buyers don't buy high.

edit: Also please up the faucet payout. 0.001 SKC is just ridiculous. 0.25 SKC is more reasonable. With my donation that should last at least 4096 payouts. And maybe downsize from there.

Socks?
This forum is overcharging. I'll buy 10K for .2 BTC or best offer... (since people have sold for half that on the exchange recently and the highest buy order on the exchange is a little over half this price)
plz I need to multiply my holdings by 10x!  Cool

just place an order at openex then, someone will sell you. good luck with placing that order, atm it's almost impissible without much testing trying (and risking money) as the mask is showing wrong numbers and working different every day. but if you should place your order for that price, I'm sure some dumbit seller will sell, some always do.

people here are thinking the coin is worth something, otherwise they wouldn't be here. so look at this:

current coins: say some 2.000.000
10k = 0,5% of all coins (!!!)
10k@ 0,2BTC -> 100k@ 2BTC for 5% of all coins -> 1kk@ 20BTC 50% of all coins -> 2kk@ 40BTC for all coins

your price would suggest a coinmarketcap of 40.000$ for all 2mio coins of a good inovative coin which is on exchange. that's a joke. this calculation is just an overview for starters  Kiss

if you want to buy some here instead of openex, the best I can give you is 1k for 3LTC -> but I will sell max 5k for 15LTC or 0,5BTC as I think the price will be much more in a few weeks ->  coinmarketcap for that price would be 200BTC, which is still a joke if you compare that to other coins which are just clones. but you would be an early adopter, so that's the reward. write or pm me if you want to buy, otherwise go to openex, find out how to place an order. would be good for the market there to have a 10k skc order, even if it's for a cheap price so I wouldn't be the one complaining ^^

edit: good luck getting BTC to openex, didn't work for me today  Smiley
offering here because of that. One man's treasure is another man's trash Tongue
I already have an offer: .35 for 10K
Someone will surely take this because opened has gone for half this and fees
oh well I'll do the .35 if no one takes
emu
stupidity manager
This forum is overcharging. I'll buy 10K for .2 BTC or best offer... (since people have sold for half that on the exchange recently and the highest buy order on the exchange is a little over half this price)
plz I need to multiply my holdings by 10x!  Cool

just place an order at openex then, someone will sell you. good luck with placing that order, atm it's almost impissible without much testing trying (and risking money) as the mask is showing wrong numbers and working different every day. but if you should place your order for that price, I'm sure some dumbit seller will sell, some always do.

people here are thinking the coin is worth something, otherwise they wouldn't be here. so look at this:

current coins: say some 2.000.000
10k = 0,5% of all coins (!!!)
10k@ 0,2BTC -> 100k@ 2BTC for 5% of all coins -> 1kk@ 20BTC 50% of all coins -> 2kk@ 40BTC for all coins

your price would suggest a coinmarketcap of 40.000$ for all 2mio coins of a good inovative coin which is on exchange. that's a joke. this calculation is just an overview for starters  Kiss

if you want to buy some here instead of openex, the best I can give you is 1k for 3LTC -> but I will sell max 5k for 15LTC or 0,5BTC as I think the price will be much more in a few weeks ->  coinmarketcap for that price would be 200BTC, which is still a joke if you compare that to other coins which are just clones. but you would be an early adopter, so that's the reward. write or pm me if you want to buy, otherwise go to openex, find out how to place an order. would be good for the market there to have a 10k skc order, even if it's for a cheap price so I wouldn't be the one complaining ^^

edit: good luck getting BTC to openex, didn't work for me today  Smiley
Activity: 158
Merit: 39
Surfer 10k for 2btc ? Smiley deal?
Pages:
Jump to: