Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain - page 10. (Read 3672 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.

I have check their app as what i have said yesterday and heres what I've got. I was stucked on the registration i dont know if the app had some bug or something and what annoys me is the color of their registration form which is red can't really tell if there is something wrong with my username or password cuz i have already change and double checked it many times, it only gives me loading when i try to register then nothing happens.
Do you think there maybe country restrictions? Or it is still a test app and unfinished? If there is something wrong with password and username it should have something like "username already taken". Try restarting your connection.
I think probably yes, because sone project experience country restrictions and some are can't really access bitcointalk.org. Some countries banned bitcoin so eventually all the transaction in crypto community market might be also banned.

Bitcoin cannot be banned. You can completely block the Internet and be in the stone age). It is possible to punish people for using cryptocurrency if this use is proven. It is possible to prohibit writing about cryptocurrency in controlled media. But you can not just ban bitcoin)
Yes you are right. It's impossible to bann the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency beacuse they all are digital currencies and if you want to bann them you have to bann the internet ,and it's impossible that's why we can say that it's impossible to bann cryptocurrency.
Even if it was banned on a country and everyone caught will have a consequences of their action, still it cannot be avoided that there are still people using cryptocurrencies, they will always have a choice as long as there is internet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I have a question, two week from started this topic, what is new or something change at our project, everybody?

This also I have been waiting for days now. The OP or admin is pretty busy or just ignoring people queries and question like the launching of bounty campaigns.
I'm even a little offended that administrators do not pay attention to all the questions that users leave to them. I hope they fix it.
Activity: 574
Let's face it, I think they just made a thread here in Bitcointalk for adverntisement, so they won't really bother making  a lot of announcement here. Check the details in their coinmarketcap, unlike other crypto they don't have "Announcement" link in their profile.
So what does that mean bud if they dont have announcement linked on their coinmarketcap account? What matter in my own opinion is that they can be trusted since they invested to be listed in cmc.
It is not a project problem, it is exclusive a problem of a coinmarketcap as for some reason they did not add announcement in the right place.
Dua
Activity: 616
The public activity has gone down exponentially,what does the team has planned to counter this?
Also noticed that social activity has declined. And I want to note that it has decreased not only here but also in other projects. I wonder what it can be connected with.
I think this is due to the difficult market situation. Many people are now wary of new projects and, all the more, are cautiously investing.
Yes, it is quite real. I hope that it will end soon and the projects will be able to realize themselves.
Well, I hope that at least by the end of this year the market situation will improve. This will significantly affect the development of the project Skrumble.
Activity: 378
The public activity has gone down exponentially,what does the team has planned to counter this?
Also noticed that social activity has declined. And I want to note that it has decreased not only here but also in other projects. I wonder what it can be connected with.
I think this is due to the difficult market situation. Many people are now wary of new projects and, all the more, are cautiously investing.
Yes, it is quite real. I hope that it will end soon and the projects will be able to realize themselves.
Activity: 504
Let's face it, I think they just made a thread here in Bitcointalk for adverntisement, so they won't really bother making  a lot of announcement here. Check the details in their coinmarketcap, unlike other crypto they don't have "Announcement" link in their profile.
Well, yes. You were totally right that this thread is not linked to the coinmarketcap. Could you give a touch to the developer against the issue pls?
Hoping the same here too buddy, that the Skrumble Network team should notice this matter and issue and by that, they will make a move to what solution is necessary for the Skrumble Network to be able to be listed to the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Activity: 434
Well, yes. You were totally right that this thread is not linked to the coinmarketcap. Could you give a touch to the developer against the issue pls?
Activity: 308
Activity: 616
I have a question, two week from started this topic, what is new or something change at our project, everybody?

This also I have been waiting for days now. The OP or admin is pretty busy or just ignoring people queries and question like the launching of bounty campaigns.
Quite a good example to make the developer catch the whole thread to be replied. Let me say if its not change anything
Activity: 308

I hope, the team of this project are just busy in developing their platform so that all expectations will be fulfilled and will not be wasted. It will be very difficult to conclude the outcomed of Skrumble if this community will not doing well in terms of communication.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
In my opinion, the team is not really active in forums but I suppose they are busy upgrading some of their features. Because Skrumble now is getting popular day by day.

Let's just put it on that way, and we can see that they are working because everything definitely has already been set. Hopefully, as the days goes by more cryptoenthusiast would get interest in this platform for them to get more users.

More updates and improvements should be always reported or posted on their social media pages. For investors, people and members to know what is happening and news from the team developments.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
I want to know how specific the function is? Indeed, this is a good and impressive project.
Maybe I will join airdrop or something. But I need to know how big the goal is?

The airdrop is only available If you invest in their platform I think. But no worries because they are now listed on many exchanges.
Its nice knowing that the project is now listed on many changes now. Atleast they achieve something. The next progress and updates will indicate how active and talented the team members and developers.
Yeah. That's one thing good about this project. The team have managed to put this coin in a good exchange. But they need to do more works to ensure that this could have a better future ahead. They need to continue to innovate good features so that people will like it and invest in the project.
I Think they just need to update their roadmap or provide some beta and get noticed on their telegram and also am sure airdrop is likely to help create more better awarenesss

I think they have already roadmap, Try to go to CMC and search for Skrumble and their will be a result on the important information from the site.
Activity: 423
In my opinion, the team is not really active in forums but I suppose they are busy upgrading some of their features. Because Skrumble now is getting popular day by day.
Yes, you are right, they should make active more for gain trust worthy from people who pay attention at this project. This is needed for Skrumble.
I definitely agree with you mate,  they need to keep the community bounded so active communication and interaction wil help to build and create a stong and concrete relationship.
Well, this is long term strategy, and of course, almost project doing this at now, not only Skrumble Network project.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
Activity: 232
I want to know how specific the function is? Indeed, this is a good and impressive project.

The airdrop is only available If you invest in their platform I think. But no worries because they are now listed on many exchanges.
Its nice knowing that the project is now listed on many changes now. Atleast they achieve something. The next progress and updates will indicate how active and talented the team members and developers.
Yeah. That's one thing good about this project. The team have managed to put this coin in a good exchange. But they need to do more works to ensure that this could have a better future ahead. They need to continue to innovate good features so that people will like it and invest in the project.
If they already have good exchange sites then what is left is having a good promotions in order to maintain their project's figure and gain more supporters.
Activity: 392
Answers at a forum are not paramount importance in creation and promotion of the project. Necessary it is valid to be engaged in more important issues and to adjust a code and other.

And they are not active in their social media as well, I think it's time for them to make a name and maybe enlist in bigger exchanges. Skrumble Network used to have a big hype before.
Even on telegram? I have check their telegram group and they have quite big amount of users their. That's why i don't think they are becoming inactive lately.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Even in the telegram chat, there are no updates regarding the works of the team. I wonder what are they doing as of now. I guess they need to be here sometimes to communicate with us so that we can be aware about the happenings of this project. Hopefully, they will come up with good news and progress.

They actually have weekly update on their blog with videos where they talk on last things they made. In last article and video they mentioned some interesting stuff like launching VIP levels for SKM token holders in Ally dApp which allows tokens holders to receive discounts and extra rewards when using the app depending on how much tokens they hold.
Also new feature will be adding to the app like Premium Channels that allows Influencers to build communities on Ally and receive tokens from every user who subscribes to their channel.

So, there's probably another way to earn their tokens and thanks for the information. This is quite good because some supporters can have some extra benefits and this is such a great idea to show that they really want their supporters to be able to also get good amount of profits.

For Influencers that will build communities ( channels ) on Ally, Yes they will earn tokens from their subscribes, but as user, you're the one that will pay using SKM tokens to unlock features and get services on the app. So it's not completely free which got me thinking how the hell on earth people will prefer to use this app instead fully free product like telegram, whatssapp etc. I really don't thing that being decentralized is enough. Anyway I'm still waiting the final version to see how this is different from others dApp that could persuade mass customers to use it.
Activity: 434

I Think they just need to update their roadmap or provide some beta and get noticed on their telegram and also am sure airdrop is likely to help create more better awarenesss

Right, updating is one of the best thing to do in order to make every part of project successful. It is very important to do updates always  in order to fit in on the trends and also to make the project develop more and more which is useful to everyone.
Exactly this is what they need to do as of this moment. The team might be very busy in initiating some things that will pruduce a better and amazing output in the near future.  Lets  just wait for a couple of days and they will soon replaying out inquiries and questions.
Pages:
Jump to: