Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain - page 5. (Read 3672 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
They can do that within 6 months if they continue to prpmote their project using free and paid advertising campaigns. Fathering loyal customers is the most difficult part but very rewarding in the end.
Keeping promote their project in 6 months is indeed a strategic way to boost their audience, but they need to maintain their fund to be used in somewhat thing.
They would be lucky if the market goes up within that 6 months then for sure funds wouldn't be an issue while they are promoting their project.

6 months of going up could rarely be impossible because we don't know the market's behavior. They need to always be prepared and to be able to do that, effort should always be their weapon always seek for an improvement which is for the betterment of their platform.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
A great thing I wished to come for that the people around here allowing us to make the dream of the project came true. I hope the project gonna soon be memorized.
If to understand, then the most part in development of the project was already made. It was necessary only to wait a little time for start of the project, and there already we know the result.
do you know what are the predictions about the future work of the project? I did not see any comments from the developers on this issue, I hope they have plans for the near future.
Same here. I'm hoping for the goodness of this project and to have a good outcome in the future ahead so that it can be implemented well in the market. Also, the team must keep on advertising and marketing this to ensure that they can be able to collect good funds for future development.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
They can do that within 6 months if they continue to prpmote their project using free and paid advertising campaigns. Fathering loyal customers is the most difficult part but very rewarding in the end.
Keeping promote their project in 6 months is indeed a strategic way to boost their audience, but they need to maintain their fund to be used in somewhat thing.
Kind of only all this hasn't dragged on much longer because at many sceptics suspicions will begin to start about honesty of the project.
Activity: 294
I bet that a lot of people at here expect Skrumble Network team will do something for make their value go to the moon. But, what will they do?
Yes your are right, how much Skrumble you willing to hold? I think it is huge amount, if i dont' have any mistake?
It's totally depends on the strategy and order of the investors own thinking.
Activity: 294
I read some activities from the past months, they made Aidrop for those who will just dowload their app. that's 100SKM which is currently around 0.7 USD. Not bad for an airdrop.
I think That's a big opportunity for all of them who got the airdrop.& the price is also a update for the investors to join this project with trust
when users see real prospects for profit, it pushes them to take part in such events. I think that's why so many supporters take part in this airdrop.
Sometimes some airdrop don't have any price so they should launch this coin in exchanger.So after the ICO they will got big price in mean time people will buy tge coins 
I like the project developing in this direction. And I really hope that after the end of Ico, the price of tokens will rise up. That is why I take part in this airdrop.
I think you already got a big opportunity to be participate in this project.take also part in the project,as per team promise you will be to be a part of the sale   
Do visit the official website signup the form and add more tokens with your secure transaction that will ultimately get you more profits as the price keeps increasing you can celebrate the success for all your deserving investments.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I read some activities from the past months, they made Aidrop for those who will just dowload their app. that's 100SKM which is currently around 0.7 USD. Not bad for an airdrop.
I think That's a big opportunity for all of them who got the airdrop.& the price is also a update for the investors to join this project with trust
when users see real prospects for profit, it pushes them to take part in such events. I think that's why so many supporters take part in this airdrop.
Sometimes some airdrop don't have any price so they should launch this coin in exchanger.So after the ICO they will got big price in mean time people will buy tge coins 
I like the project developing in this direction. And I really hope that after the end of Ico, the price of tokens will rise up. That is why I take part in this airdrop.
I think you already got a big opportunity to be participate in this project.take also part in the project,as per team promise you will be to be a part of the sale   
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
Unfortunately I can not figure out the value of the coin. Please tell me their real value? How much is currently one token? From this I can push further.
You can be able to see the price of SKM token at Idex exchange where the last price is only at 0.0000306 ETH. It's really cheap and affordable to buy as of now since the platform are not totally developed. Soon, with great efforts by the dev team, it will be liked by the people here in crypto world so it's better to buy more now this token.
Yes, I agree with you, this is a very good price for a token. Very cheap and you can buy a lot of tokens. I think it is worth buying and putting them in the far corner, they can become more expensive soon.
At the initial level it is better to add more tokens to our bag as we can see more updates and improvements with the project there was a way better for better price raise which is a profitable mode.
Activity: 378
More further improvements of the project is keep on going and that is a good thing that the project team of the Skrumble Network keep on kicking for better staking experience. I hope they will not pet their competitors have their way especially that this project has a nice concepts on it.

The concept is common and this is the problem that the team will be facing. Furthermore, they need to do a lot of effort to be known by many in order for them to continue what they have been started.

As for my opinion only they lack of supporter on social media sites like twitter, facebook and other more. If they can boost those social media sites, It will bring more traders and potential investors for skrumble.

Yes. And definitely the price of this token will increase and probably have a good volume in the exchange. Promoting this project in social sites will results into a good things and could generates more partnerships that will make the development of the project better.
They should be more challenging in terms of marketing as we need to reach out to various crypto investors in the economy that will make every one aware with the information so that we can also gain global attention that bring various partnerships.
Activity: 380
The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.

I have check their app as what i have said yesterday and heres what I've got. I was stucked on the registration i dont know if the app had some bug or something and what annoys me is the color of their registration form which is red can't really tell if there is something wrong with my username or password cuz i have already change and double checked it many times, it only gives me loading when i try to register then nothing happens.
Do you think there maybe country restrictions? Or it is still a test app and unfinished? If there is something wrong with password and username it should have something like "username already taken". Try restarting your connection.
I think probably yes, because sone project experience country restrictions and some are can't really access bitcointalk.org. Some countries banned bitcoin so eventually all the transaction in crypto community market might be also banned.

Bitcoin cannot be banned. You can completely block the Internet and be in the stone age). It is possible to punish people for using cryptocurrency if this use is proven. It is possible to prohibit writing about cryptocurrency in controlled media. But you can not just ban bitcoin)
Yes you are right. It's impossible to bann the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency beacuse they all are digital currencies and if you want to bann them you have to bann the internet ,and it's impossible that's why we can say that it's impossible to bann cryptocurrency.
Even if it was banned on a country and everyone caught will have a consequences of their action, still it cannot be avoided that there are still people using cryptocurrencies, they will always have a choice as long as there is internet.
Yes you are right. It's impossible to bann the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency beacuse they all are digital currencies and if you want to bann them you have to bann the internet ,and it's impossible that's why we can say that it's impossible to bann cryptocurrency.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
They would be lucky if the market goes up within that 6 months then for sure funds wouldn't be an issue while they are promoting their project.
Activity: 560
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
More further improvements of the project is keep on going and that is a good thing that the project team of the Skrumble Network keep on kicking for better staking experience. I hope they will not pet their competitors have their way especially that this project has a nice concepts on it.

The concept is common and this is the problem that the team will be facing. Furthermore, they need to do a lot of effort to be known by many in order for them to continue what they have been started.

As for my opinion only they lack of supporter on social media sites like twitter, facebook and other more. If they can boost those social media sites, It will bring more traders and potential investors for skrumble.

Yes. And definitely the price of this token will increase and probably have a good volume in the exchange. Promoting this project in social sites will results into a good things and could generates more partnerships that will make the development of the project better.
This is our expect only. The value of Skrumble token depend on so much at the attention from "whale".
Activity: 504
Unfortunately I can not figure out the value of the coin. Please tell me their real value? How much is currently one token? From this I can push further.
You can be able to see the price of SKM token at Idex exchange where the last price is only at 0.0000306 ETH. It's really cheap and affordable to buy as of now since the platform are not totally developed. Soon, with great efforts by the dev team, it will be liked by the people here in crypto world so it's better to buy more now this token.
Yes, I agree with you, this is a very good price for a token. Very cheap and you can buy a lot of tokens. I think it is worth buying and putting them in the far corner, they can become more expensive soon.
Activity: 308

Activity: 378
A great thing I wished to come for that the people around here allowing us to make the dream of the project came true. I hope the project gonna soon be memorized.
It will be if they gain enough support from legitimate investor and they have good plan for improve at the future.
How can you find out what exactly a legitimate investor made a good investment in the project so that all actions are correct? Will it be listed on the official website?
Activity: 423
It will be if they gain enough support from legitimate investor and they have good plan for improve at the future.
Activity: 602
I bet that a lot of people at here expect Skrumble Network team will do something for make their value go to the moon. But, what will they do?
Yes your are right, how much Skrumble you willing to hold? I think it is huge amount, if i dont' have any mistake?

If the total supply of skrumble is only Millions of tokens, Surely there will be people who will hold it to increase its price.
Supply is not making the price going higher or lower, but there is a probability on it. If anyone holds the coin in low amount, it will increase the price.
Activity: 350
D.U.G

If the total supply of skrumble is only Millions of tokens, Surely there will be people who will hold it to increase its price.
Activity: 504
If to understand, then the most part in development of the project was already made. It was necessary only to wait a little time for start of the project, and there already we know the result.
do you know what are the predictions about the future work of the project? I did not see any comments from the developers on this issue, I hope they have plans for the near future.
Well I think that the project team have future plans for the continuous developments and further innovations of this project even they are not commenting for now here in their Ann thread. But I do suggest that the team will make a word here because it is a good way that we people are having a clear thought on the project but the team updates.
Activity: 336

Pages:
Jump to: