Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain - page 7. (Read 3672 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
SKM supported app and its stablished on its own blockchain and I think this makes the project very protential successful project.
Most likely not a successful project for an own blockchain because it is not unique since there are so many projects have their own.
Of course, today there are a lot of identical or similar projects. The most important thing for developers is to properly develop advertising for their project; this will help attract more supporters.
I believe that advertising needs to hire professionals who know how to create advertising for the project. And not only advertising from the text, it is possible advertising and video.

That's theoretically the idea and probably the team already been on to that issue. It's the only way to make their project be known by many crypto users.
This is a very serious question. Because the sooner you make an advertisement, the more people will learn about the project. I advise you now to do advertising on YouTube.
Activity: 294
More further improvements of the project is keep on going and that is a good thing that the project team of the Skrumble Network keep on kicking for better staking experience. I hope they will not pet their competitors have their way especially that this project has a nice concepts on it.
Also, their dapp Ally have gain positive feedbacks and reviews from the people. Almost 100k users have downloaded on it and will surely increased in the near future once the project fully developed. Hopefully, the team will keep on working and create more attractions for the project.

Well the team need more to gain more followers thru social media sites to attract traffic and also a big impression to the public.

Traffic is expected automatically however they do require to merely aim on more workforce management and all the activities shall be attained on time as per the expected roadmap cluster that will enable all the operations in a successful manner.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
More further improvements of the project is keep on going and that is a good thing that the project team of the Skrumble Network keep on kicking for better staking experience. I hope they will not pet their competitors have their way especially that this project has a nice concepts on it.
Also, their dapp Ally have gain positive feedbacks and reviews from the people. Almost 100k users have downloaded on it and will surely increased in the near future once the project fully developed. Hopefully, the team will keep on working and create more attractions for the project.

Well the team need more to gain more followers thru social media sites to attract traffic and also a big impression to the public.

It is all the supporters who actually drive exploring new communities, sectors to attract and advertise in a better manner, additionally we can do figure out more opportunities with more campaigns that brings all workflow easily.
Activity: 378
SKM supported app and its stablished on its own blockchain and I think this makes the project very protential successful project.
How stable their own blockchain will early speak still too. We cannot having studied draw the theory any premature conclusions.

I know Skrumble will be a good project. Because if not they will not be on many exchanges listed. So I know this project is legit and trusted.
That is a positive sign i highly consider and now they also successfully gained the scope to achieve huge attention from the piblic and a chance to gain more investors as they have even listed on various exchanges.
Activity: 504
Unfortunately I can not figure out the value of the coin. Please tell me their real value? How much is currently one token? From this I can push further.
Dua
Activity: 616
I read some activities from the past months, they made Aidrop for those who will just dowload their app. that's 100SKM which is currently around 0.7 USD. Not bad for an airdrop.
I think That's a big opportunity for all of them who got the airdrop.& the price is also a update for the investors to join this project with trust
when users see real prospects for profit, it pushes them to take part in such events. I think that's why so many supporters take part in this airdrop.
Sometimes some airdrop don't have any price so they should launch this coin in exchanger.So after the ICO they will got big price in mean time people will buy tge coins 
I like the project developing in this direction. And I really hope that after the end of Ico, the price of tokens will rise up. That is why I take part in this airdrop.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I read some activities from the past months, they made Aidrop for those who will just dowload their app. that's 100SKM which is currently around 0.7 USD. Not bad for an airdrop.
I think That's a big opportunity for all of them who got the airdrop.& the price is also a update for the investors to join this project with trust
when users see real prospects for profit, it pushes them to take part in such events. I think that's why so many supporters take part in this airdrop.
Sometimes some airdrop don't have any price so they should launch this coin in exchanger.So after the ICO they will got big price in mean time people will buy tge coins 
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
How stable their own blockchain will early speak still too. We cannot having studied draw the theory any premature conclusions.

I know Skrumble will be a good project. Because if not they will not be on many exchanges listed. So I know this project is legit and trusted.

Even if it is still too early to tell that skrumble is really legit but I do agree that the team already made a lot of improvements and getting listed is really proof that the project is really dedicated and serious in making this achieve success.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

This is some good plans I guess. But also they can focus on promoting the coins in terms of advertisement on youtube because there are lots of visitors on that site.

More marketing, promotions and advertising means more increase in its popularity and exposures. So I think the team must do it to be able to gain more exposure for this project.
Activity: 350
D.U.G

This is some good plans I guess. But also they can focus on promoting the coins in terms of advertisement on youtube because there are lots of visitors on that site.
Activity: 336

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Activity: 504
Merit: 0
I not absolutely understood, 1 coin costs $0.7 or 100 coins cost $0.7? If the first option, then it is really very good for simple registration and installation of a wallet. I say about airdrop.

$0,7 is the current total value of the airdrop, at All Time High(ATH) of the token it will be around $9,0. If you are interested the airdrop is still on going and as what I can see there is no limit to it. You can also refer to get more SKM.
Is this $ 9 based on some statistics? Or how do you know that in the future tokens will have just such a price? Because now it is hard to guess what will happen in the market in the near future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Great project! I really like.
But why just sit and wait for the development of this project, when you can wait and participate at this time in the bounty program of an excellent project? https://t.me/InnovaMinex
Activity: 308
I not absolutely understood, 1 coin costs $0.7 or 100 coins cost $0.7? If the first option, then it is really very good for simple registration and installation of a wallet. I say about airdrop.

$0,7 is the current total value of the airdrop, at All Time High(ATH) of the token it will be around $9,0. If you are interested the airdrop is still on going and as what I can see there is no limit to it. You can also refer to get more SKM.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
In my opinion, the team is not really active in forums but I suppose they are busy upgrading some of their features. Because Skrumble now is getting popular day by day.
Answers at a forum are not paramount importance in creation and promotion of the project. Necessary it is valid to be engaged in more important issues and to adjust a code and other.

And they are not active in their social media as well, I think it's time for them to make a name and maybe enlist in bigger exchanges. Skrumble Network used to have a big hype before.
The fact that they do not appear on social networks cannot speak about bad, probably are really too busy with the project. Anyway, shortly we will receive some answers.

Then why they are still quite wherein people really wanted to know the reason behind it. We know that it's more better if the team could be more active especially about communicating with their clients. This is a concern that shouldn't be missed for them to be clear of the doubts.
Well, i really think the team should do something to make response with people at here only, like stream, new announcement.
Maybe they can assign someone to handle the task in here in order to gain trust from their investors who visit in this thread.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Most likely not a successful project for an own blockchain because it is not unique since there are so many projects have their own.
Of course, today there are a lot of identical or similar projects. The most important thing for developers is to properly develop advertising for their project; this will help attract more supporters.
I agree. Advertising the project will be a good way to achieved the heights because it can captivates people's interest and attentions in which will lead to join and invest in the project. It will also give better awareness to the public that can generates more partnerships from the others.
Aside from advertising, having bounties and airdrops would also help the project boost their promotion by sharing it on the social media and will help gain more supporters.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

The value in Dollar changes every moment, it depends on market. For your question 1 SKM = $0.006710, therefore $0.006710 times 100 = $0.65. So the answer is 100 coins cost $0.7 (for current time is still just a token ) .  I hope you now understand how to calculate the price of any amount of coins or tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: