Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain - page 30. (Read 3672 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Airdrop campaign launch is a great opportunity for me to support the project, i have also joined in the telegram grouo, following all the instructions of the project. This is a great plan for me to actively share the information aboutbSkumble network to many people as an official now through joining their airdrop campaign.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Ally made me so found of secret chats, premium channels, decentralized storage, In-app multi currency crypto wallet all these make me feel comfort with this soecial project as i can complete many works at one place instead i opt various platforms.
Activity: 294
1.5 billion coins also erc 20 that seems management have taken more vision in establishing the standards in every phase along with the masternode stacking, it is better to grab more in my bag before it hit high.
Activity: 504
I understand that the start of the project will begin in October. And when exactly is it planned to launch Airdrop? And is the company planned for generosity?
Activity: 378
Hello team! Is there a translation of your project into other languages? I read information about the project, but I did not understand everything very well.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.
Activity: 167
Merit: 1
The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Activity: 308
The token of this project are really worth it to earn since it is already listed in IDEX exchange. I wonder if the team of this project already have some achievements on their works. Looking forward for more news and updates here in a coming days.
Activity: 294
We can have an extremely intellectual planning and strong foundation implemented as per the plan however we require a strong connectivity with huge networks and now skrumble network made a better infrastructure along with a PoA + Masternode stacking.
Dua
Activity: 616
when exactly do you plan to run airdrop? And yet, are there any restrictions on the number of users who will take part in this event?
Activity: 434
I've been thinking now what will the minimum investment to receive some stakes from the platform and also I want to know some instruction regarding that one.
Most of the people in bitcointalk are like to read and its now your time to spend your worthy time to read the whole website. Hope that can answer
Activity: 560
Looks promising project. Are there any other campaigns do the team to plan to launched like for social media, signature, medium and also reddit?
I'm not pretty sure about another campaign but mostly they are not preparing it so, there is a little chance to make a bounty.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
I've been thinking now what will the minimum investment to receive some stakes from the platform and also I want to know some instruction regarding that one.
Activity: 336
Looks promising project. Are there any other campaigns do the team to plan to launched like for social media, signature, medium and also reddit?
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
I am exited to join the airdrop campaign, I think this will become a success, Their are also thousands of  supporters from the telegram group.
Merit: 0
Sorry, I did not find the link to the official site of the project. Does he even exist? I would like to know when the sales will begin.
Activity: 504
Well, I have been already visited the Twitter community of this project and it seems very good as they are updated their and moreover than this, I have seen that the project team working behind this Skrumble Network were at their hard work in Toronto office, all for us for them to deliver the best blockchain communications application experience out there. This project is very promising, I will stay tuned to its further announcements.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Activity: 308
Need pool?

I want to be part of a pool if there is any, just the name of staking which says grand masternode is already overwhelming.  This is a good token to invest with since it is 80% below ICO price.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
this project seems like so up rated. seems like team is working hard to reach to the moon. when it will be swapabke?
Pages:
Jump to: