Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SKYNET - °SNET° x11 limited PoW , variable PoS! Market Fund! . - page 2. (Read 24688 times)

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
"We will ensure a buy support funded with ICO selling" dude heard this sooo many times. hopefully you guys can sort it out. at least people didn't give you 1500 btc like that cock moolah and his empty fucking promises. hopefully people now have figured out after he did the same shit twice that he is a scamming fuck. good luck, it would be cool to prove to all these scammer fucks that you can make more by doing shit right. i guess we will see.
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
Its on C-Cex what else do you need for a dump?

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Dev is not at all active in this coin,
Stupid dev's, stupid coins Angry
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Why still FUD? We are not involved with BitCash. We just asked CryptoSkills to help us in some technical side of the thing. Which is your problem about?
Activity: 138
Dev, bring bittrex market exchange, this will make coin more value
Activity: 28
New Wallets out today. Check the OP and our social channels for official release announce.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
So is already dead?  Huh
Activity: 177
The dev has not released the wallet which he said would be released yesterday, and also has not provided the buy support from the IPO money. Has he bailed already?
I think he was have work and will release wallets today
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Looking good on Suprnova too, throwing some extra hash in to get things rollin' Smiley

Looking good over here as well, glad to see the transition went smoothly, now it's time to bring some serious hashes in as block rewards have kicked in.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is not profitable right now. It Will be Hard to raise the price while mining
Activity: 151
Nichego ne ponyal kak viplati budut proishodit? Skolko za blok? Spasibo za otvet
Activity: 15
'Since our team members are also skilled traders, we know that the first thought of investor is: will the price rise after market opens?

The answer is : YES!'

The price on c-cex is dropping continuious .
so,SKYNET is joke.
Activity: 61
The wallet is nice,Wait for on B.
Activity: 210
Nice volume on C-cex, about 14 BTC. Many investors. What is your predictions ?

to da mooooon :DD
Just a clone, no innovation! This shicoin webcoin also has this function.Why do you want to delete my post? Is a scam? LOL
you already wrote that...

90% of altcoins are clones so who cares?

dev has his plans and i'm sure he will provide good features in near future, just give the needed time and c-cex will release the btc's of the IPO soon, so he can start his mission of grow Smiley
POW needs still 1 more day to kick in...so again give SKYNET his needed time before make any accuse....
Activity: 98

Just a clone, no innovation! This shicoin webcoin also has this function.Why do you want to delete my post? Is a scam? LOL
Activity: 210

Activity: 98
NEW WALLET UPDATE IS GONNA BE RELEASED TODAY! WEBCHAT AND BLOCK EXPLORER INTEGRATED IN WALLET!

WIN WALLET:

MAC WALLET:

Pages:
Jump to: