Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SKYNET - °SNET° x11 limited PoW , variable PoS! Market Fund! . - page 4. (Read 24688 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Tweet to Bittrex about Skynet if you want to see added!

Anyone elses stats on http://x11-x13-pool.org/ show any earnings?
Mine say 0

Do not worry, it's normal.

This happen because the block reward is still 0.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I just have found this coin is so easy to pump,This is make for big whales. Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
why guarantee with buysupport?
Coin is not good enough on itself to rise?

I've never understood why fake buy support is thought a good idea, I have never seen it work and doesn't show confidence.... seems like a waste of time.

In fact, wouldn't it be more honest to give the coins away? That way no buy support is necessary.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Anyone elses stats on http://x11-x13-pool.org/ show any earnings?
Mine say 0
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'm on the moon
Maybe this is not good for skynet but we dont need a panic when the bittrex add skynet the show will start for everyone
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
not much going on this thread
Activity: 569
Based on my experience, my opinion -  this is classic get-in hype it then dump it coin on a shitty exchange wih NOTHING new on the table just value without leverage and based on stupidity.
Dev will probably magically "dissappear" within few days and fairytale about 2x-5x-10x (depends on how greedy you are) profit will dissappear with the same mistery magic. Same was with NM, INT, WMC and you name it, plenty to choose from.
But, your greed will not stop you and you will want to get in another shitcoin to make back your money from losing on this one... and the cycle will not stop until you lose all your BTC's.
But, no worries, there will be plenty new one-day-tripple-my-money traders to steal from.

Activity: 433
Crypto Angel
based on my experience I would say SNET on trex in about 8-10 hours...btw dev did you already put ICO BTCs in buy orders? If the answer is no, I guess this is just the beginning of a nice rise  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
Bittrex should add this coin
https://c-cex.com/?p=snet-btc

Volume: 35.53 BTC

Thanks everybody for the trust!
legendary
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dev, just sent you a PM.
legendary
Activity: 378
what is the coin total?
brand new
Activity: 0
Do you agree to release the fund from ICO earlier to set up buy support as soon as possible and encourage market investors?

Please express your preference.
Well I guess that since now the market is open it is best you have the fund as soon as possible...
If you were to run away with the ICO what would stop you from doing it when it's released anyways.

So yes, release the funds and set up buy support. We'll see how it goes.

Agreed! +1

Setting a strong buy wall since launch is a great motivation for both investors and miners.
Hope this will make me some nice profit! Wink
legendary
wow 20 btc volume on c-cex and strong buy wall.Congrats  Smiley
Activity: 389
Do you agree to release the fund from ICO earlier to set up buy support as soon as possible and encourage market investors?

Well I guess that since now the market is open it is best you have the fund as soon as possible...
If you were to run away with the ICO what would stop you from doing it when it's released anyways.

So yes, release the funds and set up buy support. We'll see how it goes.

Pages:
Jump to: