Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SKYNET - °SNET° x11 limited PoW , variable PoS! Market Fund! . - page 5. (Read 24688 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I am preparing a pool and will be up soon, since there is still 0 block reward i am in no Hurry and you shouldnt  ne either Smiley

After the NWO issue for the C-cex ICO coin? Really? Smiley
Activity: 124
I have missed the ICO but i buy a lot.SNET is a good coin!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Mine for Nothing !

See you in 3 days !
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
22.61 btc volume on c-cex  Shocked
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
this coin looks like bankcoin, but maybe its better  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Dev, What is total amount of coins?

Since ICO has been sold out entirely, total coins will be 2 Millions coin plus the PoW mining coins , which are around the 350k / 400k.

No. What is total amount of coins after POW-end period?
Activity: 28
I am preparing a pool and will be up soon, since there is still 0 block reward i am in no Hurry and you shouldnt  ne either Smiley

Honoured to have you onboard at block reward 0.

Thanks.

Since ICO has been sold out entirely, total coins will be 2 Millions coin plus the PoW mining coins , which are around the 350k / 400k.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Activity: 213
Wtf is holding up trading?

We did not expected to sell out the ICO pre-sale so quickly. The ICO is finished one hour after pre-sale start. We'll launch today.

Remember:  the block reward will be 0 until block height 5760. At least this will give fairness to our start of mining.

No instamine will be possible with 0 block reward.

Do you think that someone would actually want to mine for nothing... Pretty much 3 days?!?!
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: we will integrate a blockchain viewer and a webchat inside the wallet. Follow us for more updates.
So, the 2.37 BTC in the bids are the Dev's buy support?

I thought it should be 50% of the ICO?

ICO funds are stil to be released to dev team.

Al the 6 BTC of buy orders are genuine from traders and investors.
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
So, the 2.37 BTC in the bids are the Dev's buy support?

I thought it should be 50% of the ICO?
SOURCE CODE: https://github.com/skynetcoin/skynet

WINDOWS WALLET: https://www.mediafire.com/?ql7ymrussr7wt3h

MAC OSX WALLET: https://www.mediafire.com/?cna6tb11xatxxqv

Remember: block reward is still 0 value. Check the OP to look for the full block reward scheme.

We did not expected to sell out the ICO pre-sale so quickly. The ICO is finished one hour after pre-sale start. We'll launch today.

Remember:  the block reward will be 0 until block height 5760. At least this will give fairness to our start of mining.

No instamine will be possible with 0 block reward.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

What prompted you to buy this exactly??
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Get verified with Coin source, show us you are not a scam

Just applied at CoinSource. We're according with T.K. to verify our developer status.
Status will be ready by tomorrow.

Thanks for your showed interest.

If you deliver that is certainly a step in right direction. Thou your ANN looks serious and maybe you are onto something here... Watching this one... 

Knowing that trust is fundamental, we'll try to reach all three proof-of-developers verifications.

Dev what's status with CoinsSource? I'm not investing if you are relying on verification with C-CEX scammy exchange.

CoinSource trust verification is coming, we need to sync about our different timezones with coinsource staff.

We've already been verified by ID from C-Cex.com, that althought it had some issues in their last ICOs, are a safe and reliable exchange.
Activity: 17
Get verified with Coin source, show us you are not a scam

Just applied at CoinSource. We're according with T.K. to verify our developer status.
Status will be ready by tomorrow.

Thanks for your showed interest.

If you deliver that is certainly a step in right direction. Thou your ANN looks serious and maybe you are onto something here... Watching this one... 

Knowing that trust is fundamental, we'll try to reach all three proof-of-developers verifications.

Dev what's status with CoinsSource? I'm not investing if you are relying on verification with C-CEX scammy exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: