Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLEVIN- ARE YOU LUCKY ENOUGH? LISTED on COINEXCHANGE.IO - page 16. (Read 26564 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 422
got the airdrop, thanks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Will buy someone's stake for $10. Pm if interested
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
I didn't get any for free, how can I buy?Huh??      lol, only joking, wouldn't have it for free
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Like concept and roadmap. slevin to the moon
Activity: 54
I'll give it a shot.  Hope for the best!
Activity: 884
I submitted 9 addresses, 9 emails . . not 1 is on the list.  not sure how that happens . . . 680 of those have th be the DEV's addresses.  Sure looks like bullshit like his last 2 dump and run projects . .
So you're admitting that you have cheated lol. Btw my address is in the list, thanks dev

I got friends and family to send it in.  from different IP, different computers.  there is no reason any one of those addresses would be disqualified.  But its even stranger that not a single one made it onto the list.

this is the same thing he has done with is last projects.  a ridiculous airdrop, list on exchange and dump . . bam another useless shitcoin

Shame on you guys, at first time you admit you submit 9 address and in the second post you told us it's your friend and family. and then you said no reason of them would be disqualified ? what's your business with this?  If you want your 9 address get listed so create your own shitcoin. You looks like kid, if you got nothing and then you spread fud
Activity: 224
received, thanks!!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
received airdrop thanks mate, i will also provide node to support this coin
Activity: 126
Coin received! When we can sell?
Activity: 43
Damn i did not get any airdrop to my wallet  Angry
Activity: 29
ok,like all free coins, who got them "oh yeah, thanks a lot", who was out "it wasn't fair" lol
even free coins people complain.

buy on exchange slevin if you want it  Cheesy
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Airdrop recieved! Thanks!
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
When I saw the methodology that would be employed to distribute the token, I new the developer will rig the draw, so I'm not surprise to see comment similar to this, it very easy for the developer to rig the lottery vote in his favour.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
just received mine, thanks dev!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I submitted 9 addresses, 9 emails . . not 1 is on the list.  not sure how that happens . . . 680 of those have th be the DEV's addresses.  Sure looks like bullshit like his last 2 dump and run projects . .
The code checked for multiple login from same IP, network, browser and so on, if you cheated and didn't receive coin, the algorithm worked perfectly.
Activity: 228
This is PM i sent 30 june 2017:
My twitter post: https://twitter.com/olibok123/status/880927690487988224
My add: CLxFajJTNApivUU1QvkQJPcW8di3WtUFS2
I hope that i get airdrop.
Why i not received SLEVINs ?

Because its a random distribution Grin
Oh yes I forgot the random distribution. For many coins, a man forgets.  End of tracking.  Grin
Activity: 714
My bad I'm late with this airdrop I am late to visit the announcement (altcoin) section too bad for me is there are any other way to join airdrop?
is airdrop over
Yes bro it's over.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
This is PM i sent 30 june 2017:
My twitter post: https://twitter.com/olibok123/status/880927690487988224
My add: CLxFajJTNApivUU1QvkQJPcW8di3WtUFS2
I hope that i get airdrop.
Why i not received SLEVINs ?

Because its a random distribution Grin
Activity: 537
Thank you Dev. I'm excited to see where this project goes and I'm glad I tried to get in that airdrop in time.
Activity: 199
is airdrop over
Pages:
Jump to: