Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLEVIN- ARE YOU LUCKY ENOUGH? LISTED on COINEXCHANGE.IO - page 17. (Read 26564 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
got slevin!!! thanks man
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
This is PM i sent 30 june 2017:
My twitter post: https://twitter.com/olibok123/status/880927690487988224
My add: CLxFajJTNApivUU1QvkQJPcW8di3WtUFS2
I hope that i get airdrop.
Why i not received SLEVINs ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
my addres not listed  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
I just got my 99000 SLEVINs Grin
Activity: 29
Oh yes, i am on list! waiting coinssssss
Activity: 2
If I understand well, so if my address 3P8scmYgNFwZPpGKM4ooZjNyV1KNekJNv51
is not on the list of that line so it's too late on airdrop?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
my address is on the list thanks
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
My address is on the list Shocked
Yeah Cool
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I didn't get picked, oh well.... 
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I submitted 9 addresses, 9 emails . . not 1 is on the list.  not sure how that happens . . . 680 of those have th be the DEV's addresses.  Sure looks like bullshit like his last 2 dump and run projects . .
So you're admitting that you have cheated lol. Btw my address is in the list, thanks dev

I got friends and family to send it in.  from different IP, different computers.  there is no reason any one of those addresses would be disqualified.  But its even stranger that not a single one made it onto the list.

this is the same thing he has done with is last projects.  a ridiculous airdrop, list on exchange and dump . . bam another useless shitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
addres not list https://slevin3.typeform.com/to/hseiMW  Undecided huft
Not really cek airdrop
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
I submitted 9 addresses, 9 emails . . not 1 is on the list.  not sure how that happens . . . 680 of those have th be the DEV's addresses.  Sure looks like bullshit like his last 2 dump and run projects . .

He said earlier people submitting duplicate entries were disqualified (tracked by IP).
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
So you're admitting that you have cheated lol. Btw my address is in the list, thanks dev
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I participated in the airdrop and may be I am one of the first 5 participants but I do not see my address in the list. I really had hope that I would get some tokens. Wish me good luck in next time

I also am not on the list but of the 700 quite a few will happily dump at 1 sat, waiting for an exchange may get some
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
I'm on the list ! Thanks dev. Looking forward for your project.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
I participated in the airdrop and may be I am one of the first 5 participants but I do not see my address in the list. I really had hope that I would get some tokens. Wish me good luck in next time
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
The wallet is out of sync
Activity: 462
Am I late to join? Sad
Activity: 490
The 700 chosen address are available here : https://slevin3.typeform.com/to/hseiMW
lol my addres not in the list but I can bought cheap SLEVIN in the exchange later. congrats foe the lucky addres.

My address also not in list
My address is on the list.

good luck everyone, my address not in the list  Sad Sad Sad
Pages:
Jump to: