Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLEVIN- ARE YOU LUCKY ENOUGH? LISTED on COINEXCHANGE.IO - page 13. (Read 26564 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Where is is being traded at 50-70 satoshi ? I completely missed this free distribution but would be good deal buying at these prices someone mentioned in one post above mine. Because most of people who received for free will be best to buy from them after hitting some exchange.

why i can not find the apply form link ? can someone post it to me ?

I think we are late and now only option to buy. I would love to see some reply if it is still available though chances are tiny to be still available.
Activity: 728
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
What link form do you mean?
You should know this is a very rare coin, total coin 70,000,000 (70M) but the price of 50-70 Satoshi, very cheap with very early launch (Listed on Coinexchange) and already proposed to be listed in coinmarkecap. We wait 1-2 weeks (ideal calculation) to see interesting updates from developers, after that we value ..
Activity: 308
Hey boy! Can you please be patient ?
This coin is new and very new, it will probably update the wallet in the next few days.
Give developer time to do his job (maybe 1-2 weeks) after that we just value.
How worthy of this coin we cherish. Think this coin is very good, smart developers are not all he update but update one by one to create a good value moment (not up at the beginning and stagnation) just wait ..
Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Is there a Windows wallet download for this coin??     Huh
Yes, very cheap. I think there will be a big jump in tomorrow or in the near future in order to be listed on coinmarketcap. And there will always be special moments when updates from developers work as well as websites, other matkets and others in a row ..
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
time is get cheap slevin now before go to the moon, 50 satoshi slevin is very cheap price about 70.000.000 total coin supply
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Is the registration for airdrop already over ? I don't see some concrete information in this regard. I hope it isn't over and there will be given some reasonable amount of time to get as many people as possible to be on board. I expect more rounds if there are undistributed coins or people are not in required number.
Activity: 532
Some bugs on coinexchange

Can't deposit or generate new address like all other coins on coinexchange

Generate new address button disappear.

Anyone notice it only on SLEVIN?
Some users are reporting an issue on coinex (No new Deposit Generated addresses available). No panic. They are fixing it.
update SLEVIN https://twitter.com/7slevin7/status/882149653017493504
patient , patient n patient  Wink
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Some bugs on coinexchange

Can't deposit or generate new address like all other coins on coinexchange

http://i.imgur.com/XsMjNAQ.png

Generate new address button disappear.

Anyone notice it only on SLEVIN?
Yes, this is a sign of great hope. Hold your coin and the value when dev has updated its job ..
Activity: 29
3 days old coin and already on exchange.
great start.

Slevin is very new, I wait for dev update. Good luck slevin Smiley
Activity: 33
After noticing my wallet was not showing the stakes the block explorer was I exited and restarted, and went to unlock and now my password will not work. I'm gonna cry.

(EDIT: solved, but its still not matching the explorer.)

Mine is not matching either? Help devs?
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
After noticing my wallet was not showing the stakes the block explorer was I exited and restarted, and went to unlock and now my password will not work. I'm gonna cry.

(EDIT: solved, but its still not matching the explorer.)
Activity: 102
Merit: 13
Validator at Sentinel dVPN (Mandragora)
Hi,

I reserve spanish translation.

Regards,

Mainnvest
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
Submitted to coinmarketcap?

Also, my wallet total does not match the block explorer. I do see some failed stakes.
Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Let's go SLEVIN !
Pages:
Jump to: