Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sling | Decentralized Markets | HTML5 UI | Rebasing - page 12. (Read 20684 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi, anyone aware what problem cryptsy has with their wallet maintanance, how long it already lasts ? (I know what you will say about cryptsy this days)

I'm trying sling wallet at home, lot of orphans, if it stops to sync then after reopening it starts again for some time.

Cryptsy has rebranded to Craptsy

We all know it, but it doesn't change a thing that wallet hangs itself from time to time (know problem same as crave) and after 2 days of working with all addnodes still is out of sync, now I know why they got it in  maintanance, any ETA for a new wallet ?

Well, Sling is a derivative of Crave, currently CryptoVote is working on the improved codebase
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Hi, anyone aware what problem cryptsy has with their wallet maintanance, how long it already lasts ? (I know what you will say about cryptsy this days)

I'm trying sling wallet at home, lot of orphans, if it stops to sync then after reopening it starts again for some time.

We all know it, but it doesn't change a thing that wallet hangs itself from time to time (know problem same as crave) and after 2 days of working with all addnodes still is out of sync, now I know why they got it in  maintanance, any ETA for a new wallet ?
Is it safe to update with new wallet, because I have some coins in my old wallet?

It's under development
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Is it safe to update with new wallet, because I have some coins in my old wallet?

Activity: 260

Activity: 378
EthBits
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
whats the purpose of this bs  coin?
to give Troll account like you the opp to increase their post Count.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
I'm completely new here and just found out about Sling.  Can someone explain why the price has dropped so much? It sounds like an amazing, completed project.

Thanks

The dev left, but a dedicated team took over

Where is this "dedicated team" looks like a regular ole shitcoin to me. Bagholders crying for it to rise again.

CryptoVote is the lead dev

I don't remember discussing CounterParty & Coloured coins in the previous Sling thread.  What ideas do you have regarding these two technologies? For now, I think we should remove those from the title but we need more than Decentralized Markets.

Maybe add Decentralized Markets with HTML5 UI Development. I am also working on upgrading the core C++ to fix many bugs with the current version ("Re-basing Core"). After that, developing the reputation/rating system for the market.  Also, a decentralized messaging system for buyers/sellers that doesn't require both nodes to be online for successful delivery is needed for a functional market.

As you can see, I think Sling should focus on the decentralized market.

+1 i"m with you the decentralized market should be Top Priority

Well, for one its for decentralized anonymous markets
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Does anyone know why the dev left? Sorry I'm behind on what's going on.  And is the marketplace functional? If so, I feel like a new competent dev would gladly take over working on a decentralized market.  Sounds amazing!
We are not sure why the original dev, DJ Slayer left. 

The market is functional but not ready to be used as a production system.
Activity: 130
I'm completely new here and just found out about Sling.  Can someone explain why the price has dropped so much? It sounds like an amazing, completed project.

Thanks

Does anyone know why the dev left? Sorry I'm behind on what's going on.  And is the marketplace functional? If so, I feel like a new competent dev would gladly take over working on a decentralized market.  Sounds amazing!
I'm completely new here and just found out about Sling.  Can someone explain why the price has dropped so much? It sounds like an amazing, completed project.

Thanks

Where is this "dedicated team" looks like a regular ole shitcoin to me. Bagholders crying for it to rise again.

I don't remember discussing CounterParty & Coloured coins in the previous Sling thread.  What ideas do you have regarding these two technologies? For now, I think we should remove those from the title but we need more than Decentralized Markets.

Maybe add Decentralized Markets with HTML5 UI Development. I am also working on upgrading the core C++ to fix many bugs with the current version ("Re-basing Core"). After that, developing the reputation/rating system for the market.  Also, a decentralized messaging system for buyers/sellers that doesn't require both nodes to be online for successful delivery is needed for a functional market.

Done
Activity: 229

Thanks

I'm completely new here and just found out about Sling.  Can someone explain why the price has dropped so much? It sounds like an amazing, completed project.

Thanks

Activity: 44

Thanks

Thanks

Activity: 130

Thanks
you know what? fuck this bagholder takeover shit.

I'm not taking over, neither I was a bagholder,  The coin the minute it died was taken over by CryptoDJ (CryptoVote) and is currently already been developed by him, only thing, we still had that shitty ANN
Pages:
Jump to: