Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sling | Decentralized Markets | HTML5 UI | Rebasing - page 9. (Read 20666 times)

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014
got it working, it is staking again even tho the Client says it is 3 Weeks behind i get new transactions... strange

UPDATE: Looks like Client Gui was only lagging, now is shows correctly synced.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
We have the answer to your Sling wallet woes.  Just hop on over to CryptoChainer.com, and download the latest sync'd blockchain, complete with nodes.  If this doesn't get you in sync, then something else will!

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
The provided list of nodes does not work for me. I have tried to synchronized my wallet.

cryptovote, can you help, so that we get it working again?

Are you still having problems?  Are there any errors in the debug.log that might be related?
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
The provided list of nodes does not work for me. I have tried to synchronized my wallet.

Got my in sync @293524

"addr" : "45.55.47.153:30137",
"addr" : "70.35.196.32:30137",

legendary

cryptovote, can you help, so that we get it working again?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
and even worse the 2.0.1 binary does not start anymore. anyone else with problems?
legendary
do we have a fork? what is the actuall block?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 346
https://bmy.guide
I will throw some hash at Sling too if we decide to go PoW.
Activity: 736
i think turning POW on is not a bad idea, would lead into an implementation closer to DASH right?

If it could be done safely then perhaps it is the best solution.

We would need people to mine the coin though to keep it secure.

With the price so low it might not be very attractive to mine so that would be only downside I can see.

i would instantly put miner on it.
Cpu friendly  algo, AUXPOW and merge mine, no extra inflation at all, and most masternode/stakers would likely use some cpu power if they could.
Iknow i would Wink

IW
legendary
put up 1 BTC buy order in case someone want to dump Smiley
legendary
i think turning POW on is not a bad idea, would lead into an implementation closer to DASH right?

With the price so low it might not be very attractive to mine so that would be only downside I can see.

i would instantly put miner on it.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
264 sat? it's very cheap SLING
legendary
Activity: 736
would it help if we raise a development Fund?

I would contribute towards a development fund if it's needed.

me too

CryptoVote, could you let us know what needs to be done to get Sling working correctly.

These are the two options I have come up with so far to get masternodes fully functional:

1) Turn PoW on again.
2) Use the block hash generated from another coin.

The development fund would definately help with hosting costs.  If we can get masternodes working, I would like to implement Dash's budget system to sponsor development and foundation projects.

What kind of hosting you need?
Got lots of servers running which could be set up for what you need.
Our project in xqn is holding sling for a long time and we are interested in helping out where possible.
Actually, sling could become a partner/cooperator in our comming service node project where we plan a mega swap/merge.

IW
Activity: 229

me too

CryptoVote, could you let us know what needs to be done to get Sling working correctly.

These are the two options I have come up with so far to get masternodes fully functional:

1) Turn PoW on again.
2) Use the block hash generated from another coin.

The development fund would definately help with hosting costs.  If we can get masternodes working, I would like to implement Dash's budget system to sponsor development and foundation projects.

me too

legendary

me too
Pages:
Jump to: