Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 154. (Read 178776 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
By what exactly?
Who here doesn't know every coin is a gamble?
This one had a more fair launch than some it copied.

You are right every coin is a gamble, but look at what happened.  A coin is released and instantly tons of hash are put on (far more than normal). The coin explodes on twitter causing a huge panic and people want to buy the coin at insane prices before it is even up for trade.  This coin has created extreme hype in an attempt to raise the price to a level that it should not see.  The technology just isn't there to see the kinds of prices they are talking about.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg
By what exactly?
Who here doesn't know every coin is a gamble?
This one had a more fair launch than some it copied.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Seems a fair launch
Seems a copy of good technology
Plenty of time for people to get in
Listed on exchanges and pools early in

Why hate, why not stand back and watch, or get in the kitchen and cook?

Because a lot of people are about to get burned.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg
Seems a fair launch
Seems a copy of good technology
Plenty of time for people to get in
Listed on exchanges and pools early in

Why hate, why not stand back and watch, or get in the kitchen and cook?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Added to Cryptsy. Maybe alts really are back. [-;
Activity: 419
Merit: 264
P.S : Don't deposit BTC on EMPOEX or any other coin on that matter. You will have them stuck in there.

We have resolved your issue now. If you have any further queries, please open a ticket or join us in the IRC at #EmpoEX on freenode.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Obviously I edited my post later...as in other threads.
4 blocks... are you serious?

4 minutes later 22 blocks . Smiley No no it wasn't a huge power of mining pointed out by whales not at all . No ninja pool here . I am delusional . I didn't took my meds this morning . hahahahaha . No really I am not pun intended but the launch was shady as f*** .

When the first pool got up the network already had 1 Petahash on it. But no , no instamine , no ninja pool . It was a clear and beautiful launch .

sure it is ... after copy the DRK code they copy DRK launch Cheesy And the most beautiful in that, this coin is only listed on cryptsy the worst marketplace in crypto space (c-cex and other marketplace with no volume don't really exist for me... ) suspicious? naaaa ><

deposits and withdraw in 1st, add conditionnal order, remove all those dead coins, setup faster servers too ...
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

4 minutes later 22 blocks . Smiley No no it wasn't a huge power of mining pointed out by whales not at all . No ninja pool here . I am delusional . I didn't took my meds this morning . hahahahaha . No really I am not pun intended but the launch was shady as f*** .

When the first pool got up the network already had 1 Petahash on it. But no , no instamine , no ninja pool . It was a clear and beautiful launch .

sure it is ... after copy the DRK code they copy DRK launch Cheesy And the most beautiful in that, this coin is only listed on cryptsy the worst marketplace in crypto space (c-cex and other marketplace with no volume don't really exist for me... ) suspicious? naaaa ><

Why cryptsy is the worst marketplace ? What do you want to be improved at cryptsy ?
Activity: 9

Activity: 81
..|..
lol

https://bitbucket.org/slingrepo/sling/src/a03c57d0ec736a92c45842c3d3233ca884b290cc/COPYING?at=master

Copyright (c) 2014-2015 Sling Developers
Copyright (c) 2013-2014 NovaCoin Developers
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 PPCoin Developers
Copyright (c) 2009-2015 Bitcoin Developers

It's an obvious ripoff of DarkCoin and ShadowCash. Could be great to mention it ?  Roll Eyes

Happy scam everyone !  Grin

so if I bought it I buy a bit of SDC DRK and else.... why not, but why bought it in fact?
Activity: 13
lol

https://bitbucket.org/slingrepo/sling/src/a03c57d0ec736a92c45842c3d3233ca884b290cc/COPYING?at=master

Copyright (c) 2014-2015 Sling Developers
Copyright (c) 2013-2014 NovaCoin Developers
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 PPCoin Developers
Copyright (c) 2009-2015 Bitcoin Developers

It's an obvious ripoff of DarkCoin and ShadowCash. Could be great to mention it ?  Roll Eyes

Happy scam everyone !  Grin
P.S : Don't deposit BTC on EMPOEX or any other coin on that matter. You will have them stuck in there.
Activity: 98
Added pools and exchanges to op.

4 minutes later 22 blocks .

You're right. But if I will not post stats, will it be better then?

It's up to you. I didn't posted the stats. But I actually thank you for posting this stats it show us what it is instamined by ninjapools and what it isn't . Like this one.

I think the whole cryptocurrency community thanks to you for showing us .

I don't see anything wrong in that .
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
if there were instamine like other coin it looks like

few th pointed...launch at 0.0001 diff .....in 1 min around 500blocks mined ...this is instamine!!!!!!

so just move on trollo
Activity: 574

4 minutes later 22 blocks .

You're right. But if I will not post stats, will it be better then?
Activity: 35
Wow so many good stuff here, I guess we're the next wealthy elite guys ! Cheesy
Hopefully we're the first coming... So sad it would be to get here too late.

Activity: 574
Activity: 41
Merit: 20
Alts are dead !!!

Move on ppl !
Jump to: