Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 155. (Read 178776 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
It had a dark pool , hidden for private group . So yes it was instamined . in the first minutes from launch .

In the first minutes it already had a few petahases on network from unknown pool . Imagine that.

holy guys comeone

20blocks after 5 mins
35blocks after 14 mins

u call this instamine?Huh?

i guess shadow got some blocks 2
suchpool early in...

nothing instamined..everything ok...
u nonly got to low amount now if u mine right?dont be mad if u missed it...dont fud it if u missed it

I didn't missed I was here from the first post and I saw it with my own eyes how it was instamined. Are you kidding me ?
4 Blocks already mined after exactly 19 seconds from OP post. Are you seriously ? That this wasn't instamined ?
OP POST:

Shadow Post with already 4 Blocks mined , look at the time .

Obviously I edited my post later...as in other threads.
4 blocks... are you serious?
Activity: 812
It had a dark pool , hidden for private group . So yes it was instamined . in the first minutes from launch .

In the first minutes it already had a few petahases on network from unknown pool . Imagine that.

holy guys comeone

20blocks after 5 mins
35blocks after 14 mins

suchpool early in...

u nonly got to low amount now if u mine right?dont be mad if u missed it...dont fud it if u missed it

I didn't missed I was here from the first post and I saw it with my own eyes how it was instamined. Are you kidding me ?
4 Blocks already mined after exactly 19 seconds from OP post. Are you seriously ? That this wasn't instamined ?
OP POST:

Shadow Post with already 4 Blocks mined , look at the time .

C'mon I dare you to say that wasn't instamined . Where the proof is clearly in the OP . It's not my intention to FUD but look at the facts .
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

holy guys comeone

20blocks after 5 mins
35blocks after 14 mins

suchpool early in...

Activity: 812

legendary
was this instamined

no ..miner sgot in on block 3 or 4...pools also very fast.

now block 395 after 7 hrs..
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
legendary
Diff. is insane on this.
What is better now? Buy or mine?

Rent is too expensive right now, no guarantee you will mine with diff amount bigger than you can buy.

damn i was sleeping while it launched...but its ok...got the last few ninja coins Smiley
Diff. is insane on this.

Rent is too expensive right now, no guarantee you will mine with diff amount bigger than you can buy.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Diff. is insane on this.
Developers instamined , no wallets, no pools on start.
Another easy scam. While y guys compiling they mined it all

I have connected at first block and mined few blocks.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
So many PM's, here's the Pool:

https://sling.suprnova.cc

Please add to OP !
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Developers instamined , no wallets, no pools on start.
Another easy scam. While y guys compiling they mined it all
Activity: 635
Must be masternode season lol. Watching  Smiley
Activity: 173
Anybody got any additional nodes as so far none of the 5 I have listed are actually working, thou I can see them try to connect and then fail.

It finally just synced up Smiley
Activity: 173
Anybody got any additional nodes as so far none of the 5 I have listed are actually working, thou I can see them try to connect and then fail.
Activity: 729
it took CRAVE a long time to get listed on Cryptsy

and SLING gets insta added.

SLING reeks of scam coin.

I finished some infrastructure upgrades recently that allow us to add coins sooner/faster than before. Also I wanted to add crave sooner than we did but I had some issues building the coin due to the update of secp256k1 and that it was already a short timeline to get it added in the next batch.

Regardless. We will be making an effort to add more coins and add them quicker than before Smiley Things had been slow while we made the infrastructure upgrades. We had some long maintenance times and are still working on few wallets. We dont want to sideline those in favor of new coins. But the long awaited upgrades make us much more efficient.

Great news, anticipation is high!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
it took CRAVE a long time to get listed on Cryptsy

and SLING gets insta added.

SLING reeks of scam coin.

I finished some infrastructure upgrades recently that allow us to add coins sooner/faster than before. Also I wanted to add crave sooner than we did but I had some issues building the coin due to the update of secp256k1 and that it was already a short timeline to get it added in the next batch.

Regardless. We will be making an effort to add more coins and add them quicker than before Smiley Things had been slow while we made the infrastructure upgrades. We had some long maintenance times and are still working on few wallets. We dont want to sideline those in favor of new coins. But the long awaited upgrades make us much more efficient.
Activity: 266
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne
https://sling.coin-miners.info/ is up and running spread some hash , dev pls add to the op  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
This difficulty is jumping around like crazy. 25M one minute and 400M the next. Huh
Activity: 266
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne
So any good nodes for this , the nodes from op is not working
Jump to: