Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 156. (Read 178776 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Wallets failing to connect to any node currently and I added them all plus the pools...

Check name of conf file...

I currently added them thru the console, writing a conf file now since seems the console isn't actually working for them thou.

Strange... Working for me.

Sigh this is irritating to say the least especially since even the conf file method seems to be failing to actually accomplish connections to the specified nodes. Sad

I have checked everything and it should be working as intended, yet no dice. Sad
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Wallets failing to connect to any node currently and I added them all plus the pools...

I currently added them thru the console, writing a conf file now since seems the console isn't actually working for them thou.

Strange... Working for me.

Switched over to conf method and verified the nodes are listed using getaddednodeinfo and so far still not connecting to anything at all.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Paid added Smiley

That how ninja launch do, they rent rig before couple minutes the launch for sure.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
it took CRAVE a long time to get listed on Cryptsy

and SLING gets insta added.

SLING reeks of scam coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Few people will get out of this one alive.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
At those prices I should be renting out my 2Th/s Tongue
At the rates I'm getting at westhash right now, I plugging in my usb stick.  Tongue
At those prices I should be renting out my 2Th/s Tongue
Even if its scam copy and paste crap coin, with only 1.1 million Scambucks floating around, this thing will shoot to the moon.

8bit hype is over

Tron is being controlled by whales

SLING is the next hype scam coin for the next 24 hours.

Pump it and dump it like a dirty slut.

then move on to DarkCrave or Blackhat once those scams launch.

w00t w00t alt coin scams are back baby.

Nah, NTRN next.
legendary
Activity: 1008
This is the new hyip 100%  Smiley

Yes i like this one too. Love the name
This is the new hyip 100%  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Even if its scam copy and paste crap coin, with only 1.1 million Scambucks floating around, this thing will shoot to the moon.

8bit hype is over

Tron is being controlled by whales

SLING is the next hype scam coin for the next 24 hours.

Pump it and dump it like a dirty slut.

then move on to DarkCrave or Blackhat once those scams launch.

w00t w00t alt coin scams are back baby.
I wonder what price will be when it hits trex  Roll Eyes
Activity: 191
Merit: 100

This dev does not even know what he is doing ... he just wants money of noobs... he did not even changed the code comments. LOL

Next time, please try to disguise a little...  Grin

I just was comparing the code, there's no doubt that this coin is 100% copied and pasted ... ROFL , dev didnt even take the trouble to change the comments in code, indexation addresses, routines, nothing.... he just copied and pasted. just the wallet was littlebit modified.

I already can feel the smells of blood of little sheeps coming to slaughterhouse... be prepared for bloodbath, a carnage...
Jump to: