Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 17. (Read 178777 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Wondering where the dev has been, would be nice if he could show us some activity.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Obvious pump and dump... Funny how its market cap seems to rally to just beat quora by just a few hundred dollars then stop. Hopefully they will blow all the pre-mine eventually and it goes away.
i love when retards who signed up last month talk about having 3 years in crypto ....... sure buddy
yeah it indeed does sound like a bunch of BS, I really don't get why he wouldn't post with his real account.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
i love when retards who signed up last month talk about having 3 years in crypto ....... sure buddy
Activity: 462
legendary
Activity: 938

You can say whatever you want, but if people want an OSS decentralized marketplace, that's not going to be brought down by authorities

Cheesy

So clueless and unaware.

What?  Like they've brought down torrenting and have destroyed other decentralized tech?  Hardly not.

Sounds like you're scared and don't look at reality - possibly you work with some agency?

All I am saying is that SLING is undervalued and that it definitely has more to offer than the average shitcoin. SLING definitely has potential to grow

I've heard that same or similar lines like trillion times by now, for 3 years here at crypto scene and a decade+ at other markets. People using them were always the ones who previously invested in whatever deal is on offer and were very often unaware that they are, all for the sake of making money, actualy luring others into buying the worthless and many times a dangerous shit. So whatever other stuff you post it simply won't convince me to buy SLING. You'd have to provide way more than known pump and dump retoric, do you have anything worthy checking? I totally doubt that. You are lacking PR skills, you are lacking funds, you are lacking influence yet we are supposed to listen to you and buy into the deal that could potentionaly put us in prison cell next to Silkroad guy? That is all SLING is about, a decentralized version of Silkroad, built by morons who don't understand they are fighting unbeatable enemy and will possibly be responsible for many other people put in prison. That same people who you as well lured into buying and dealing with SLING. You are dealing with not only obviously irrelevant and unneeded but also a dangerous stuff here, you are unaware of that of what?

Nothing more to post here, I'll let this thread become irrelevant again.

You can say whatever you want, but if people want an OSS decentralized marketplace, that's not going to be brought down by authorities

Cheesy

So clueless and unaware.
We are all entitled to our own opinion, I am not making other people buy sling. That's completely their own decision to make. The only thing I am doing here is buying sling and speculating on prices.
Activity: 651
Merit: 518
All I am saying is that SLING is undervalued and that it definitely has more to offer than the average shitcoin. SLING definitely has potential to grow

I've heard that same or similar lines like trillion times by now, for 3 years here at crypto scene and a decade+ at other markets. People using them were always the ones who previously invested in whatever deal is on offer and were very often unaware that they are, all for the sake of making money, actualy luring others into buying the worthless and many times a dangerous shit. So whatever other stuff you post it simply won't convince me to buy SLING. You'd have to provide way more than known pump and dump retoric, do you have anything worthy checking? I totally doubt that. You are lacking PR skills, you are lacking funds, you are lacking influence yet we are supposed to listen to you and buy into the deal that could potentionaly put us in prison cell next to Silkroad guy? That is all SLING is about, a decentralized version of Silkroad, built by morons who don't understand they are fighting unbeatable enemy and will possibly be responsible for many other people put in prison. That same people who you as well lured into buying and dealing with SLING. You are dealing with not only obviously irrelevant and unneeded but also a dangerous stuff here, you are unaware of that of what?

Nothing more to post here, I'll let this thread become irrelevant again.

Cheesy

So clueless and unaware.
legendary
It doesn't matter what you "believe",  what matters is if people are actually using the coin and inherent value is being placed.

You can say whatever you want, but if people want an OSS decentralized marketplace, that's not going to be brought down by authorities or have some kind of b.s. operators scamming people and running away with money -

Then that's what the people will get !!

Sorry but your fud fails.

Marketcap at around 75 BTC is saying that it is your scammy efforts what failed here.

The coin and technology behind it will speak for itself.

It has "use" value and the framework to become a good market.  

Simple daytrading and pump n dump arguments don't really apply here when there is real value,  people will just start using and the coin will be necessary.

Exactly, i'd agree with coins that have nothing to offer. But Sling clearly stands out amongt the 100s of shitcoins which have nothing to add to the market.

Market does not give a shit, obviously. Just like it does not care for massive development and "epic" stuff added to other altcoins. Check price and developments of big name coins like NXT and Dash, do you see any major marketcap or adoption increase after major updates? Not really.
You are talking about coins that have a marketcap that's more than 1000 times as large as that of sling's, of course it's going to take way more funds to move prices in these coins.....

Many features added to big name altcoins were supposed to easily dethrone Bitcoin from top 1 position but that didn't happened yet you want us to belive that somehow SLING features matter?
You literally think I expect the sling marketcap to go up a 1000 times? All I am saying is that SLING is undervalued and that it definitely has more to offer than the average shitcoin. SLING definitely has potential to grow but shouldn't be compared to coins that are over 1000 times bigger. That's like comparing an ant with an elephant.

Marketcap at around 75 BTC is saying that it is your scammy efforts what failed here.

Simple daytrading and pump n dump arguments don't really apply here when there is real value,  people will just start using and the coin will be necessary.

Exactly, i'd agree with coins that have nothing to offer. But Sling clearly stands out amongt the 100s of shitcoins which have nothing to add to the market.

Market does not give a shit, obviously. Just like it does not care for massive development and "epic" stuff added to other altcoins. Check price and developments of big name coins like NXT and Dash, do you see any major marketcap or adoption increase after major updates? Not really.
You are talking about coins that have a marketcap that's more than 1000 times as large as that of sling's, of course it's going to take way more funds to move prices in these coins.....

Many features added to big name altcoins were supposed to easily dethrone Bitcoin from top 1 position but that didn't happened yet you want us to belive that somehow SLING features matter?

You are talking about coins that have a marketcap  more than 1000 times as large as that of sling's, of course it's going to take way more funds to move prices in these coins.....
legendary
Activity: 994
I see FUD, it's a good sign Smiley

Simple daytrading and pump n dump arguments don't really apply here when there is real value,  people will just start using and the coin will be necessary.

legendary

Problem here is that people are fed up with instamined coins. No matter what feature you add to coin people just don't want to buy if PoW phase lasted just 9,759 blocks as it is the case with SLING. Anyone sane will quickly realise it is the deal where developer and few other people, those who joined mining at start, are holding all coins and are now waiting to dump them for massive profit. If you did the whole deal like 2 years ago it would work, now it is just too late. Start working on different type of scams.

Such a stupid comment. The current price of SLING is a lot lower than the avarage mining cost. Please don't shit facts from your ass. Coin has a very low price and everyone can easily get in.

Get in for how much, 0.01 BTC total? Because of shitty liquidity I can not buy even 5 BTC worth of SLING without pumping the price like 10 times. So you idiots still think that if you all just keep your coins out of market then price will explode and you'll be rich. No, you won't because that same way that price eventualy went to Moon it will go down back to Earth. You people are lacking even basic trading education but you are loud and proud stating your stupid opinions on the trading matters so why should anyone with money (presumably a good trader) join you?

LOL. First of all, I do not hold any SLING. And If I did, I wouldn't expect something soon, I am not a daytrader like you who is after fast quick btc. Your opinion is pretty stupid as you don't fucking have to clear up the sell wall, people usually dump this coin. Man, why do I even try to answer an idiot like you. Hehe.

Problem is that people are not dumping enough. Even those who got coins at almost no cost are holding them, for them 10x or 100x or 1000x profit is not enough, they want to buy a yacht and a big house but they invested like 50 USD. People around here are not stupid anymore, most of them lost money on exactly the same deals like this one so it is highly likely that such dreams will not be fulfilled but you can keep on dreaming.

I'm posting here not because I own or want to own some SLING but because some people seems unaware of why SLING price is so "low". I feel it is my duty to tell them the truth. If that does not suit your scammy strategy and wishful thinking, well, you can fuck off to some other forum.
legendary
@SISAR

First of all, if you're such a good trader and this coin is bad, why are you even posting here?

Plus, the main pump already happened..  coins have been distributed so your argument about making others rich - falls short,  or are you too dumb to see that?

You can also get a "shitload" right now if you know how to accumulate over time,  something else that good traders know how to do!

You just prove you're an amateur who thinks they know.
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
Problem here is that people are fed up with instamined coins. No matter what feature you add to coin people just don't want to buy if PoW phase lasted just 9,759 blocks as it is the case with SLING. Anyone sane will quickly realise it is the deal where developer and few other people, those who joined mining at start, are holding all coins and are now waiting to dump them for massive profit. If you did the whole deal like 2 years ago it would work, now it is just too late. Start working on different type of scams.

Such a stupid comment. The current price of SLING is a lot lower than the avarage mining cost. Please don't shit facts from your ass. Coin has a very low price and everyone can easily get in.

Get in for how much, 0.01 BTC total? Because of shitty liquidity I can not buy even 5 BTC worth of SLING without pumping the price like 10 times. So you idiots still think that if you all just keep your coins out of market then price will explode and you'll be rich. No, you won't because that same way that price eventualy went to Moon it will go down back to Earth. You people are lacking even basic trading education but you are loud and proud stating your stupid opinions on the trading matters so why should anyone with money (presumably a good trader) join you?

LOL. First of all, I do not hold any SLING. And If I did, I wouldn't expect something soon, I am not a daytrader like you who is after fast quick btc. Your opinion is pretty stupid as you don't fucking have to clear up the sell wall, people usually dump this coin. Man, why do I even try to answer an idiot like you. Hehe.

http://sling.blockexplorer.cc/chain/Sling?count=500&hi=499 proves that some people got a shitload of SLING at almost no cost.
Pages:
Jump to: