Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 12. (Read 178758 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Like NXT marketplace? ... mmm tell me why NXT marketplace isn't used? Because it's store data in the blockchain!!!! lmao this coin is a genious trick of hype ridding

Like Sling, the NXT marketplace is lacking critical functionality that makes it usable (rating system, pictures, searching, stable currency, great UI).  Once all the needed functionality has been added, I think people will start using these decentralized markets.  

I know small vendors that pay eBay/PayPal/Amazon over $2,000 per month Angry.  The market takes most of the margin from the folks doing all the hard work!  
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Sling cloned Crave. Sling's slapdash 'market' is probably built upon Crave's stealth messaging system. The stealth messaging that was developed by... the Shadow developers.

No,  Sling's market is a blockchain, not a messaging system.  

Shadowcoin's messaging system uses an ECC key for encryption (secp256k1) with a known trap door and is  labelled "unsafe" on this site  http://safecurves.cr.yp.to  

Sling also uses secp256k1 for messaging but that will change soon.  I am think of changing it to use Curve383187.

The crypto signing aspects of secp256k1 does not have a trapdoor so all these transaction blockchains are still "safe".  

You're getting sloppy with your aliases friend.  Wink
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
..|..
No,  Slings market is a blockchain, not a messaging system.  

Like NXT marketplace? ... mmm tell me why NXT marketplace isn't used? Because it's store data in the blockchain!!!! lmao this coin is a genious trick of hype ridding
..|..
Ummm I'm totally lost with all the other languages going on here peeps!! Is everyone ditching out on SLING or???

Market already throw it, look at the chart ><
Just because there have been hundreds of scams in crypto, doesn't neccesarily mean SLING is one of them. Please provide real evidence of it being a scam.

Don't worry I'll find it, but as I said earlier : when you're a professionnal you need code traceability, so tell me where is this sling traceability? where is the initial bitcoin commit in the commit history?
Sling cloned Crave. Sling's slapdash 'market' is probably built upon Crave's stealth messaging system. The stealth messaging that was developed by... the Shadow developers.

No,  Sling's market is a blockchain, not a messaging system.  

Shadowcoin's messaging system uses an ECC key for encryption (secp256k1) with a known trap door and is  labelled "unsafe" on this site  http://safecurves.cr.yp.to  

Sling also uses secp256k1 for messaging but that will change soon.  I am think of changing it to use Curve383187.

The crypto signing aspects of secp256k1 does not have a trapdoor so all these transaction blockchains are still "safe".  

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Hmmm weird the chart to me looks like the price has doubled since the EPIC dump happened the other day not that it has crashed more mate? I think maybe you might be just looking to get a rise out of people possibly? Cause I know it was at like 3k the other day and it's over 6k right now so that don't seem to me like market crashed mate Cheesy Cheers

Sure it's a good enter point atm since the value was near of 0 but I prefer to look on the whole picture, not just few day ....
I believe that value will rebound after the rating system is installed and we start attracting more customers.
..|..
Hmmm weird the chart to me looks like the price has doubled since the EPIC dump happened the other day not that it has crashed more mate? I think maybe you might be just looking to get a rise out of people possibly? Cause I know it was at like 3k the other day and it's over 6k right now so that don't seem to me like market crashed mate Cheesy Cheers

Sure it's a good enter point atm since the value was near of 0 but I prefer to look on the whole picture, not just few day ....
Ummm I'm totally lost with all the other languages going on here peeps!! Is everyone ditching out on SLING or???

Just because there have been hundreds of scams in crypto, doesn't neccesarily mean SLING is one of them. Please provide real evidence of it being a scam.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

..|..

Ik denk dat het maar beter is als jij gewoon zelf jouw bek houd, je hebt 0 bewijs voor jouw komplot theorieen. En btw, als jij een punt wilt maken dan lijkt mij het beter als jij dat met jouw echte account doet. Met de naam fakeSDC dev maak je niet zo'n goede indruk Tongue Overigens heeft SDC nog geen succesvolle peer to peer markt kunnen opzetten.

Je suis désolé je ne parle pas le néerlandais mais la traduction est assez lol é j'suis kasi sur que la tu pitera qued'alle de c'que j'raconte!

We are not talking about complot, we just see fact with the traditionnal P&D and exit scam, like thoudand scam before sling, nothing new in crypto world!

btw someone know about this :

17:48:37
addnode 69.243.176.208:33104 add

Error: Node already added (code -23)

17:48:59
addnode 12.39.176.125:30137 add

etc ...

Is is too hard to hardcode a node list?
..|..
  PID USER      PR  NI    VIRT    RES    SHR S  %CPU %MEM     TIME+ COMMAND     
 3239 tour      20   0 1595240 258696  22600 S 203,7  1,6 380:33.20 compiz     
 9132 tour      20   0 4134112  73180  45992 S 101,9  0,4   6:36.45 sling-qt   

➜  tour  kill -KILL 9132

why do I have to kill the process when I want to shut down the wallet?
..|..
Ik denk dat het maar beter is als jij gewoon zelf jouw bek houd, je hebt 0 bewijs voor jouw komplot theorieen. En btw, als jij een punt wilt maken dan lijkt mij het beter als jij dat met jouw echte account doet. Met de naam fakeSDC dev maak je niet zo'n goede indruk Tongue Overigens heeft SDC nog geen succesvolle peer to peer markt kunnen opzetten.

Je suis désolé je ne parle pas le néerlandais mais la traduction est assez lol é j'suis kasi sur que la tu pitera qued'alle de c'que j'raconte!

We are not talking about complot, we just see fact with the traditionnal P&D and exit scam, like thoudand scam before sling, nothing new in crypto world!

btw someone know about this :

addnode 69.243.176.208:33104 add

addnode 12.39.176.125:30137 add

etc ...

Is is too hard to hardcode a node list?

Edit : it sync now but the question above is still valid
btw the new design for SDC wallet is complete, I hope you'll be able to copy their code throught the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbMpeAL95m8  ... good luck with that Cheesy

They have not released the new Shadowcoin wallet code yet, but find nothing wrong with porting their code. Since they are using the MIT license, it is perfectly legal/okay/acceptable to use their code in any way.  Most alt-coins are > 80% bitcoin code with pieces of other alts.  I think this is great for the evolution of crypto software.

Unlike Sling, Shadowcoin has not released a working decentralized market yet.  Maybe they copied the Sling code to implement their marketplace.

btw the new design for SDC wallet is complete, I hope you'll be able to copy their code throught the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbMpeAL95m8  ... good luck with that Cheesy

They have not released the new Shadowcoin wallet code yet, so it is not out like you say.  Since it has the MIT license, it is perfectly legal/okay to use their code in any way.  Most alt-coins are > 80% bitcoin code with pieces of other alts.  I think this is great for the evolution of crypto software.

Unlike Sling, Shadowcoin has not released a working decentralized market yet.  Maybe they copied the Sling code to implement their marketplace.

Hahahahahaahhahahaahahahaahhaahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaah

Sling cloned Crave. Sling's slapdash 'market' is probably built upon Crave's stealth messaging system. The stealth messaging that was developed by... the Shadow developers. The Shadow devs are talented and conscientious and take great pride in their work. And the clowns behind this cynical failed pump and dump attempt know it only too well, which is why they're desperately trying to exit before the ShadowMarket drops and destroys any lingering hopes they have of suckering people into buying their bags.

Sorry if you got suckered into this. They'd drown their own mothers if they thought it'd make them a quick buck. I don't think anyone's saying they're not allowed to use the code (it's open source after all). But what I'm saying at least is that instead of getting greedy, the crew behind this should have put the funds and efforts into supporting the Shadow developers whose work they've no doubt profited from already.

But they got greedy. And karma's a bitch.

Sorry buddy, I'll keep quiet now. I hope you too manage to get rid of your bags.  Wink
Oh don't worry about that, I will. At a much higher price of course Smiley
So am I to take a guess that people gave up on SLING then? I'm just curious because seems like shit is going down in the thread today Smiley Just asking Wink
Yeah this fud always starts popping up, when things go nicely.

They have not released the new Shadowcoin wallet code yet, but find nothing wrong with porting their code. Since they are using the MIT license, it is perfectly legal/okay/acceptable to use their code in any way.  Most alt-coins are > 80% bitcoin code with pieces of other alts.  I think this is great for the evolution of crypto software.

They have not released the new Shadowcoin wallet code yet, so it is not out like you say.  Since it has the MIT license, it is perfectly legal/okay to use their code in any way.  Most alt-coins are > 80% bitcoin code with pieces of other alts.  I think this is great for the evolution of crypto software.

Sling cloned Crave. Sling's slapdash 'market' is probably built upon Crave's stealth messaging system. The stealth messaging that was developed by... the Shadow developers. The Shadow devs are talented and conscientious and take great pride in their work. And the clowns behind this cynical failed pump and dump attempt know it only too well, which is why they're desperately trying to exit before the ShadowMarket drops and destroys any lingering hopes they have of suckering people into buying their bags.

Sorry if you got suckered into this. They'd drown their own mothers if they thought it'd make them a quick buck. I don't think anyone's saying they're not allowed to use the code (it's open source after all). But what I'm saying at least is that instead of getting greedy, the crew behind this should have put the funds and efforts into supporting the Shadow developers whose work they've no doubt profited from already.

Sorry buddy, I'll keep quiet now. I hope you too manage to get rid of your bags.  Wink
So am I to take a guess that people gave up on SLING then? I'm just curious because seems like shit is going down in the thread today Smiley Just asking Wink

..|..

They have not released the new Shadowcoin wallet code yet, but find nothing wrong with porting their code.  
Did you learn to read?

Since it has the MIT license, it is perfectly legal/okay to use their code in any way.  Most alt-coins are > 80% bitcoin code with pieces of other alts.  I think this is great for the evolution of crypto software.
Of course, but tell me why I can't see the whole list of commits who build sling? with SDC commit history you can go to the bitcoin initial commit and when you're a professionnal you need a traceability of the code, so tell me where is this sling traceability?

Maybe ... who know .. how know? look into the code when it'll be published Wink

Pages:
Jump to: