Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 47. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello

We will be releasing a roadmap consisting of different relevant phases in order to ensure holistic development. We will be concentrating on strengthening our PR efforts as well as opening up new and more efficient forums for community engagement and contribution. In addition we will be compiling a list of tweaks/bug fixes that could be implemented in upcoming wallet updates and releases.

This is the first truly anonymous decentralized market, we have the capability to do so much more but it will be an arduous journey without the help of supportive community members who not only contribute their time but also their ingenuity.

Regards

DG.Slayer  
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Anyone else getting an error when trying to download and run the OS X client?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
The following (seed)node should help anybody having problems when attempting to sync the sling wallet:

addnode=104.47.160.204:30137

I am in the process of updating our seednodes over the next couple of days in order to improve speed and stability when syncing.

Thanks DEV. Are you considering to add static categories? And not added by user so it won't have a spam of categories ?
The following (seed)node should help anybody having problems when attempting to sync the sling wallet:

addnode=104.47.160.204:30137

I am in the process of updating our seednodes over the next couple of days in order to improve speed and stability when syncing.
116143 x 0.00016148 = 18.7 BTC left for sale  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Wink So imagine how things are going, in past hours 13k was rejected as price, the walls were streghten at 15k. Coins were bought till 18k.

Cheesy How many dumpers left? Not to many my friends, not to many. But please dump more. Cause I love to be a bagholder of SLING.

Also dev please take in my consideration static / permanent categories.

Well I'll but more buy walls, since the sell side is getting weaker and weaker everyday. What I am a bit pissed is that I didn't got any at 15K so please dumpers if you want to dump more you would do me a huge favor. I would have bought at 17.5k but I bet they are more idiots who are dump. So I'll put some walls at 15k waiting for idiots.

EDIT: Exactly when I wanted to take those 17.5k sell boom.... oh c'mon guys. Leave some for me cheap !!!!  Angry Angry Angry
only 25 btc for prices to go to 90k. People dumping at these prices are just plain stupid imo.

Well patience my friend. The sell wall must be weaken much more. To leave the weak hands behind. And get the coins in strong hands. This week, the chart and market movement confirmed that this is pure accumulation.

The laugh remains for those who resist till end and create a stable market.

And dumpers please dump moar!!
I actually will wait a few hours I notice that at 6 AM GMT blood is always on the street.

That dear Rockefeller always helps us make good decisions, isn't it ?

True, his words are wise and good in any type of business and application .

Wink So imagine how things are going, in past hours 13k was rejected as price, the walls were streghten at 15k. Coins were bought till 18k.

Cheesy How many dumpers left? Not to many my friends, not to many. But please dump more. Cause I love to be a bagholder of SLING.

Well I'll but more buy walls, since the sell side is getting weaker and weaker everyday. What I am a bit pissed is that I didn't got any at 15K so please dumpers if you want to dump more you would do me a huge favor. I would have bought at 17.5k but I bet they are more idiots who are dump. So I'll put some walls at 15k waiting for idiots.

EDIT: Exactly when I wanted to take those 17.5k sell boom.... oh c'mon guys. Leave some for me cheap !!!!  Angry Angry Angry
only 25 btc for prices to go to 90k. People dumping at these prices are just plain stupid imo.

Well patience my friend. The sell wall must be weaken much more. To leave the weak hands behind. And get the coins in strong hands. This week, the chart and market movement confirmed that this is pure accumulation.

The laugh remains for those who resist till end and create a stable market.

And dumpers please dump moar!!
I actually will wait a few hours I notice that at 6 AM GMT blood is always on the street.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

EDIT: Exactly when I wanted to take those 17.5k sell boom.... oh c'mon guys. Leave some for me cheap !!!!  Angry Angry Angry

EDIT: Exactly when I wanted to take those 17.5k sell boom.... oh c'mon guys. Leave some for me cheap !!!!  Angry Angry Angry
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Price doesnt matter right now. This has working tech, more people just need know about it so they can start listing. Its by far the easiest market to use. Be happy with your cheap coins. Price aint gonna get much lower.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Well that was one hell of a shakeout!! Grin

Looks like the only way for SLING traders clicking that buy button right now is UP UP UP!!

http://cdn.wetfeet.com/upload/NET_elevatorpitch_orig.jpg

Funny thing the remaining SLING on the SELL SIDE all of it worth 20 BTC.

I mean ALL OF IT 127363 SLING @ 0.00015800 = 20 BTC. Isn't that funny ?

And the buy side is 42 BTC. It's so MINDFUCK. And you don't wanna know where 42 BTC would do to SLING @ PRICE. I bet anyway Dev is preparing something nice under the hood. And it isn't saying to us. Something beautiful.
The guy @ 0.00017949 is surely at intimidation. Or else he would have dumped by now . They are fishing the weak hands big time.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Update:

Windows wallet upgrade with i2p:

https://mega.co.nz/#!FdUxRZZa!CufhSq96VjFm7fUF-f_E5YDxtNHkYNGb6MrTUKbuZ_0

If any of the community is good at writing and would like to help get the word out, we could use some press release / info pack style material to send to media outlets for some much needed publicity.

Could you update the Android wallet link? Current link is down.

Done.

sling-qt.apk 13.6 MB

https://mega.co.nz/#!VN9k0SAZ!3E7VWsEj-n-Jmw0H_lZynOIRac_NfZ4Vzq5pTZw2r5U

You have a good developer like DGSlayer. Dont panic. He ll fix the price with updates.

" he'll fix the price with updates"

LOL what a crappy community this is. He already dumped on you guys. hes gone
He is not gone it's daily here with new updates and listen to opinions.
It's not only Bob that dumped there is another one and that was their trick .

Also this is a clear accumulation during markets bleedout. They are more that suffered not just SLING. Crave, Tron & others.

You can check the richblock + distribution chart. That the coins fall in a few hands up which is a clear accumulation. Make yourself some refferences now and check when people start to sell at stupid prices that the top accounts are increasing.
Also in the blockchain you will see that not many big accounts.

Also the dump started on 9 may when market was released. He was hurrying up to dump on news Wink

https://twitter.com/_pr0m3theus_/status/596808607922057217
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

There is always a good chance a bunch of people mined the coin with rediculously low mining costs, I certainly wasn't one of them Sad

dont mind anyone DGSlayer. we know you are a good developer and honest person. just concentrate on updates and roadmap. dont mind them. Coz everyone has a mouth and you cant stop them.

You have a good developer like DGSlayer. Dont panic. He ll fix the price with updates.

LOL no.

Not sure if you saw the mining price of this coin but it was in the 100K range and there was no premine, it's never been above that price... why would anybody dump at below mining cost is beyond me. Tongue

Perhaps another coin doesn't like what we are trying to do.

ah you mean that bitcoin mining rig Wink gogo  DG, work on your next announcement!

There is always a good chance a bunch of people mined the coin with rediculously low mining costs, I certainly wasn't one of them Sad
Activity: 277
Merit: 250

LOL no.

Not sure if you saw the mining price of this coin but it was in the 100K range and there was no premine, it's never been above that price... why would anybody dump at below mining cost is beyond me. Tongue

ah you mean that bitcoin mining rig Wink gogo  DG, work on your next announcement!

LOL no.

Not sure if you saw the mining price of this coin but it was in the 100K range and there was no premine, it's never been above that price... why would anybody dump at 5 X below mining cost is beyond me. Tongue

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
It's bullshit...ridiclous... very ridiculous... There is only 600k coins and price is 15k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry
C'mon guys, they take your coins at low prices and then sell back to you at high prices.
Don't be fooled, use your brain if you have it.  Angry

Remove that f**kin ridiclous sell orders, don't let them steal your coins.
Be smart.

Pages:
Jump to: