Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 43. (Read 178774 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I just thought of something interesting,  in the light of poloniex and other exchanges starting to require ID's

- people could start putting up listings for btc on Slingroad,  and just trade back and forth without having to provide any ID !!

The seller would just have to send the btc outside of the Sling client to a btc address provided from the buyer.

When did places like poloniex start needing I.D to trade there?

They just announced that in order to withdraw a certain amount you have to identify yourself,  to comply with aml laws and such.
You can see the notice on the site.
Plus with their new margin trading, I guess you need ID for that also.

Hmmm well I guess in some reasoning that is a good thing for Crypto because it will make it harder for people to rob other people of their coins if they have them stashed on one of those sites Smiley

How do you see that?  To me it only hurts customers...

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I just thought of something interesting,  in the light of poloniex and other exchanges starting to require ID's

- people could start putting up listings for btc on Slingroad,  and just trade back and forth without having to provide any ID !!

The seller would just have to send the btc outside of the Sling client to a btc address provided from the buyer.

They just announced that in order to withdraw a certain amount you have to identify yourself,  to comply with aml laws and such.

Hmmm well I guess in some reasoning that is a good thing for Crypto because it will make it harder for people to rob other people of their coins if they have them stashed on one of those sites Smiley
legendary
I just thought of something interesting,  in the light of poloniex and other exchanges starting to require ID's

- people could start putting up listings for btc on Slingroad,  and just trade back and forth without having to provide any ID !!

They just announced that in order to withdraw a certain amount you have to identify yourself,  to comply with aml laws and such.
Plus with their new margin trading, I guess you need ID for that also.

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

legendary

Activity: 812
Just woke up it seems like volume is getting bad easy and slow without triggering any FOMO. That's for sure.
legendary
It does seem like some buying has returned,  and nice volume back to the alts.

legendary
Activity: 994
Hmm, that's strange I got much more with masternodes. 
Maybe because I have more than one
I have one masternode.
legendary
Hmm, that's strange I got much more with masternodes. 
Maybe because I have more than one

legendary
Activity: 994
Normal staking was better than masternode staking, i got 21/daily with normal staking but now with masternode staking i get only 12/daily.

Also i'm glad to see some movements on the market, will we see new ATH?
Activity: 826
Oh awesome. You are welcome anytime.  Grin This week looks like an accumulation period and only 9 BTC til 50k.
it would look like it if there would be some volume. As far as I know volume is as death as it can be. $SLING does have a lot of potential to rise tho. only 50 btc to 200k that's 10x from here. On the other hand, volume has returned in the alt market. We may very well see volume return in sling as well.

edit: seems like prices have started increasing. Wondering how long it will take for fomo to kick in.
Oh awesome. You are welcome anytime.  Grin This week looks like an accumulation period and only 9 BTC til 50k.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
guys im posting this on a few forums, dont worry im not in ,lol. if you got coins at poloniex, you should go there asap , new t&c , they want your id   Shocked Embarrassed

LOL. They are going legal as Cryptsy. But that's only if they are trading BTC/USD pair as I Know.

yea and more, you wana see your btc balance..they want id
Oh damn there I was selling my XMR. Well I think I'll start selling on Bittrex from now on.
And by the way you should get in SLING.  Grin
lolz, that was fun Cheesy
lol, i was briefly..in and out with 30%+  Wink
guys im posting this on a few forums, dont worry im not in ,lol. if you got coins at poloniex, you should go there asap , new t&c , they want your id   Shocked Embarrassed

LOL. They are going legal as Cryptsy. But that's only if they are trading BTC/USD pair as I Know.

Oh damn there I was selling my XMR. Well I think I'll start selling on Bittrex from now on.
And by the way you should get in SLING.  Grin
legendary
guys im posting this on a few forums, dont worry im not in ,lol. if you got coins at poloniex, you should go there asap , new t&c , they want your id   Shocked Embarrassed

guys im posting this on a few forums, dont worry im not in ,lol. if you got coins at poloniex, you should go there asap , new t&c , they want your id   Shocked Embarrassed

legendary
the Number of Masternodes is steadily increasing, now with 24 MN.

Thats a good thing.
Can someone tell me how much SLING daily they produce with their masternodes?

A LOT! Wink it's like gold digging Wink

Can you be a bit more specific ?

i be more precise when i'm at home.

i took a quick look at the Transaction log for my Node1 and the Result was:

17.05.2015 42.72 in Masternode Earnings
16.05.2015 37.38 in Masternode Earnings

Thanks a lot !
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014

Thats a good thing.

i took a quick look at the Transaction log for my Node1 and the Result was:

17.05.2015 42.72 in Masternode Earnings
16.05.2015 37.38 in Masternode Earnings
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014

Thats a good thing.

Pages:
Jump to: