Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 45. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
It will be interesting to see how long twitter allows their scam to go on.

Companies are just going to let them come in with some spam virus coin ?  Yeah.. right.

Roll Eyes

Well not much. Their API system will be reported very fast and all network will be shutdown in matter of days or even hours.
I saw this happened before. And it will happen this time also. The bad part is that legit users will suffer from all the spam reports they will get.
But leave them in their faith , most of them were warned about this scam. With 0 innovation whatsoever. Also they've been warned by Bob and Adam. If they are blind who is fault? Nobody.

Meanwhile let's get SLING engines start this week. It will be a fruitful week for SLING. It will be the black horse of cryptocurrencies.  Wink Nobody will see it coming .
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
It will be interesting to see how long twitter allows their scam to go on.

Companies are just going to let them come in with some spam virus coin ?  Yeah.. right.

Roll Eyes

Translation:  Bob needs fish to help pump his virus coin.

LOL, this coming from a punk who stole 6 btc from a Hero member!

What's that rocoro? Sorry I cant hear you over that redtag you have under your name!

LOL I think you are blind Rocoro have no Trust Summary , negative or positive. LOL.

Bobo , go back to your scam  Smiley we are doing really well without you here.
And remember 10 BTC till 50k. Nom Nom Nom. It takes 2 minutes to be gone. But you already know that, and you know what period of accumulation is and how it works. Sorry for you. Go back to your broken train. I guess it will be a fail like EKN, when you had a huge loss trying to pump and dumped on you.

You only wished that you could get in SLING back cheap. But that ain't gonna happen.I picked up a big nice bunch betwen 13-15k.

I am so lovin' it when Bobo the clown it's pissed and tries to FUD . It's so funny. At least people are FUD'ing VIRAL with evidence and proof that it's conducted by a gang of scammers. Go back to your Viral Circus.

You know that your FUD works the other way around. It's actually a benefit , and thanks for that. People are enjoying the fact that you are not part of SLING anymore.
legendary
Translation:  Bob needs fish to help pump his virus coin.

What's that rocoro? Sorry I cant hear you over that redtag you have under your name!

I have no idea what you're talking about,  I've never had 6 btc total, ever.

Why don't you go back to your spam king Gooberez or whatever the creep's name is.
legendary
Activity: 1162
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Translation:  Bob needs fish to help pump his virus coin.

Sling is dead dude.. Wake up and smell the coffee!

You gonna baghold this shit to the ground. Its not healthy for you.

So many other promising coins and you choose to go down with the slingdenburg.  Grin

I hope others here dont follow you off the cliff like a bunch of lemmings. I mean.. They probably will but its totally unneeded. I'll check back in a few days and remind you guys that theres not enought hopium on this earth to get this coin back up to 50 and have enough volume to let people get out.

Good luck!

I'll be stacking Viral in the meantime and counting my profits..

Choochoooo......

Ahh...

You hear that guys.. Its the Viral rockettrain and its just warming up!

See ya!

You came around to promote you scam coin? Sorry mate. Nobody from here will fall for your retarding methods . Choo choo in your ass maybe! Sorry to break you out mate it's only 10 BTC till 50k. But I guess you are mad that you are missing this train while yours it's going off track.

I am sorry bobby but this time you won't profit from this anymore. Since SLING will only have legit investors. Thank god that scamers are out. They are just a few lil left that still want some quick bucks. But they will be shaken easy .
legendary
Translation:  Bob needs fish to help pump his virus coin.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Sling is dead dude.. Wake up and smell the coffee!

You gonna baghold this shit to the ground. Its not healthy for you.

So many other promising coins and you choose to go down with the slingdenburg.  Grin

I hope others here dont follow you off the cliff like a bunch of lemmings. I mean.. They probably will but its totally unneeded. I'll check back in a few days and remind you guys that theres not enought hopium on this earth to get this coin back up to 50 and have enough volume to let people get out.

Good luck!

I'll be stacking Viral in the meantime and counting my profits..

Choochoooo......

Ahh...

You hear that guys.. Its the Viral rockettrain and its just warming up!

See ya!
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Dope thanks. Its great, hopefully more people give it a go so we can see how it works.
legendary
rocoro, do you have a linux GUI build with i2p included on it?
I could really use it

Yes, there is one compiled from the Dev himself:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11356317

That one should have i2p,  I haven't tried it though... I'm still waiting to compile one from source  Undecided

Ps. I added your addnode to the I2P guide (link in my sig) I posted, I hope that's ok.

legendary
rocoro, do you have a linux GUI build with i2p included on it?
I could really use it
Yes dump, more dump ! More cheap coins !! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 994
These f**kin bastards had another run on sling from 13k to 24k and f**ked up SLING, again.  Angry
https://twitter.com/Pumper_Ryan/status/599978097027510273

You need to calm down and ignore these fuckers. LOL.
And so some math also the profit they made it's less then 100$ lol. It's laughable . Cause the dumps were so tiny these days ...
Anyway chillout and don't let yourself affected by this retards.

Now you got any ideas that are constructive for the community ?

Also check out the sell side how weaken it got. But you can't go up if you don't have the bottom streghten.
Dude, i'm an investor, not programmer or market analyst...
I'm worried about my investment, that's it.
I have no idea about improvements or other things, DEV are talented man and i believe in him but market situation is so painful right now.

Price should be stable at 50-60k rate, not this rate...

So you can exit with your investment , right ? Smiley Well if you think it you don't have good intention also. Your not like an ANGEL Investor. But you wanted a 100% profit to get out. Many wanted that and many got caught. But many realized that to make their investment worth needs work not just a simple pump.
I don't want 100% profit... at all...
I'm not greedy, only 30% profit enough for me, every time i'm out with 30% profit.
These f**kin bastards had another run on sling from 13k to 24k and f**ked up SLING, again.  Angry

And so some math also the profit they made it's less then 100$ lol. It's laughable . Cause the dumps were so tiny these days ...

Also check out the sell side how weaken it got. But you can't go up if you don't have the bottom streghten.
I have no idea about improvements or other things, DEV are talented man and i believe in him but market situation is so painful right now.

So you can exit with your investment , right ? Smiley Well if you think it you don't have good intention also. Your not like an ANGEL Investor. But you wanted a 100% profit to get out. Many wanted that and many got caught. But many realized that to make their investment worth needs work not just a simple pump.

Also again their profit was so little I dono what's the problem with that ? They dumped less then 2 BTC.
legendary
So you got yours working with i2p ?   what was the problem before?

It must of just been no one else using it. After I set it up on the VPSs and "addnode"d them they were able to see each other.
legendary
Activity: 994
These f**kin bastards had another run on sling from 13k to 24k and f**ked up SLING, again.  Angry

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
c'monnnnnnnnnnn 100k sats....again .... lol

Pages:
Jump to: