Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 67. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Where is the linux qt wallet ? ?  

I want to try the new version

Looks like this was a designed pump and dump after all

This isnt a designed pump and dump. Thats just the way these markets go. Bitcoin swings hard everyday and has ever since 2010. Lmao...
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
out since 62....waiting to re entry in the lows 42   maybe... good luck
This is gonna be very interesting.
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Why is the price dropping anyways I thought would be a rally with the release?
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
If you set aside the pump and dump profit trading monetization thing in alts, what really matters is that we keep building on and enhancing the work and contributing and evolving more and more tech.  Because this stuff is important, and it will change the world one day, irrespective of speculative pricing.

Yes if you concentrate on the tech, usefulness, simplicity(for users ease of use) and ability to adapt to emerging markets/needs = lasting value will come from that,  rather than these quick pumps.

Activity: 213
Merit: 101
If I remember correctly the dev said something about I2P not to long back, if he integrates that will we be able to choose to either use TOR or I2P while using the market?  Shocked
This project is crazy!!!!!!!!

Yep pookie, just copy&paste it from crave

And it looks like crave borrowed from anoncoin with that Tongue

And all borrow from bitcoin
committed over 2 years ago: https://github.com/VirtualDestructor/bitcoin-qt-i2p
If you set aside the pump and dump profit trading monetization thing in alts, what really matters is that we keep building on and enhancing the work and contributing and evolving more and more tech.  Because this stuff is important, and it will change the world one day, irrespective of speculative pricing.
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
If I remember correctly the dev said something about I2P not to long back, if he integrates that will we be able to choose to either use TOR or I2P while using the market?  Shocked

And all borrow from bitcoin
committed over 2 years ago: https://github.com/VirtualDestructor/bitcoin-qt-i2p
legendary
I'm guessing they didn't want to release the source & linux qt yet,  possibly till other coins release theirs?

Which is actually a smart thing.

Activity: 812
Here goes a weekend of drama. Oh boy oh boy this will be fun  Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Are you completely Bi-polar?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

legendary
Where is the linux sling-qt version ? ?   I only see the slingd daemon for latest version.

Will it be released soon? ?

I could care less about trading coins,  I just want to use this !!!! 

Activity: 1098
Dump lower so we can get this show on the road. Something big is going to happen on trex real soon.

When you say stuff like this and were going over 100k real soon ,,,and then nothing happens,,,, it causes people to dump. Also next time people wont believe you and move on to other coins. So put your money where your mouth is and either make shit happen or zip it.

Not trying to offend anyone. You know Im right. Crypto is full of dudes saying buy this coin,, getting ready to pump only you get in and it immediately dumps. We are all weary of this now.  Wink

Last night I passed up 80k + buy walls cuz someone on the thread said were going to 100k. Once I realized it wasn't happening I got out at 75.Got back in while I slept at 59K. SO LETS MAKE SHIT HAPPEN BOYS!!! LMAO

The focus now needs to be on trying out the software, reporting our experiences and suggesting new ways to make it better. Developer involvement is a must. Where is he? There also needs to be a PR push to get people using it. Tell people why its a good thing. Does anyone have any idea how the cryptography works and how secure it is? Why are there barely any listings on there right now? You want this to be another Craigscoin? Whoever is behind this coin needs to get busy getting it out there. Show us your not just moving on to make yet another shit coin.
Pages:
Jump to: