Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 63. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
lol never buy a coin with bob in it .sling rip, viral rip. fireinyourhole rip.lol he was telling everyone this is the next crave.pity those who brought on his advice
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Does any other coin have a market that just works like this? All i gotta do is open up the wallet and place a sale. Ill admit some things have to be added functionality wise which are probably easy fixes but i think this is the first coin to have something like this. Its not complicated at all, shit this is better than even ebays way of doing business. @DG.Slayer is the market being updated today or development a couple days behind? You need to make it so people can cancel their sales or buys and the escrow gets released back to both respective parties. Also maybe add a shipping cost field and maybe give fees to masternodes if possibl and add embedded images. Another thing, can we get a chat box in the wallet?

He said he would add in a way to cancel,  and why would we need chat when it has messaging already?  
That to me, would make it too bloated (not to mention too that it might compromise anonymity..)

If you go into coin control and try to work out which input has gone to the potential escrow transaction (before escrow lock can spend them), you could then send the inputs to another address.

Might be a good idea if I add a "cancel" button that spends the inputs so you don't have to manually recover them should the buyer/seller not complete the escrow lock.

I2P coming this week.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Does any other coin have a market that just works like this? All i gotta do is open up the wallet and place a sale. Ill admit some things have to be added functionality wise which are probably easy fixes but i think this is the first coin to have something like this. Its not complicated at all, shit this is better than even ebays way of doing business. @DG.Slayer is the market being updated today or development a couple days behind? You need to make it so people can cancel their sales or buys and the escrow gets released back to both respective parties. Also maybe add a shipping cost field and maybe give fees to masternodes if possibl and add embedded images. Another thing, can we get a chat box in the wallet?
legendary
The dev should be going through his house finding anything possible to put on there and sell. Start getting the fucker filled up. All you guys too.

Sling will never reach 1 dollar and no one will use the market
killacam8888 will never make up his mind and no one will listen to him.

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
The dev should be going through his house finding anything possible to put on there and sell. Start getting the fucker filled up. All you guys too.

What a mental midget ^^^ You change your mind so much you yourself probably dont know wether to sell or hold
Activity: 56

legendary
I have an Iphone 5s and 5c I want to sell on slingroad but im still not sure how it works, and we get a video tutorial on how to list and escrow and what not? Or maybe a newbie walkthrough guide of some sorts? Thanks in advance

I like writing guides,  but I can't even use the latest client yet because of no linux qt version.

Maybe someone on windows can for now..

Activity: 42
I have an Iphone 5s and 5c I want to sell on slingroad but im still not sure how it works, and we get a video tutorial on how to list and escrow and what not? Or maybe a newbie walkthrough guide of some sorts? Thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 1008
Time for sling to rock and roll
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla

i have alot of stuff to sell but first need to figure the escrow situation out before i go all in:)

Do you have the txid of the sling that was sent to pre-escrow lock? We can see the address it went to on the block explorer.

e7e1e65ff529ec8ba33960403d9de81c557639e3a72c97ccd1d9d088ddc12a3b-000
should be address? bJzXdfskxuQ3VNyPuyutTUdhwQuEqw6Jk8

Run command "validateaddress bJzXdfskxuQ3VNyPuyutTUdhwQuEqw6Jk8"

{
"isvalid" : true,
"address" : "bJzXdfskxuQ3VNyPuyutTUdhwQuEqw6Jk8",
"ismine" : true,
"isscript" : true,
"script" : "multisig",
"hex" : "5221032aa5dc00fddf880ccb8a1925286e3443fa9588a58712c4a691ef9a959693a66121035d47f 8b98e05b401ba0a07dd5e07a91186f201790d8a3a3f85db80eeef92952952ae",
"addresses" : [
"SY6BMAW6brpEu5pdnGztuaiqLPTZcxdyES",
"SgVSftVcK8fAcv82CdijK9RavRXrr5Aj3Z"
],
"sigsrequired" : 2,
"account" : "SlingRoad Escrow"
}

i have alot of stuff to sell but first need to figure the escrow situation out before i go all in:)

Do you have the txid of the sling that was sent to pre-escrow lock? We can see the address it went to on the block explorer.

Run command "validateaddress bJzXdfskxuQ3VNyPuyutTUdhwQuEqw6Jk8"
legendary

I would start listing a bunch of stuff, but I wish I could use a linux qt version and/or compile from source Sad

Maybe dev has his reasons for not releasing source yet,  which I can understand.  I hope someday it arrives though.

Plus I might wait for I2P, which sounds like its coming soon
CryptoZilla

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Nice to see you here Sumo... Sling to the moon man... you ready dude?

Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Sling a ling a ling. Im happy with my coins I bought at 90K. I know im bagholding but it will come back up. I know it. I... hope so.
CryptoZilla

Activity: 1098
CryptoZilla

how can i get the funds back?

There are no fees for the market, the security deposit is the item price + 0.01 sling.

First step is to use coin control and you should be able to see where your (potential but not locked) escrow funds are located and transfer them to another address that you own.

Thats the problem.. when i browse trough the coin control with inputs i can't see any input of 1050.01..
so i can actually choose manually change address to the Escrow Address and then send the coins to other address seems not to work

getting frustrating if it were a few Slings i would say fudge it, but it's not:)

PS But Dev will help me out

^^DUMP

now the listing is removed i tried a few thing like cancel buy and listing stuff like that i can't get my funds back
the escrow is now like 1093.31248156 Slings

Coin controll seems not to help, any other advice or support from Dev?..

Just be patient. Dev has something coming tomorrow. Im sure youll get your coins back.

Cool.. strange thing is that all my listings are gone.
But yet there are 2 more items of me in Hardware section but not anymore in Sells section, patience i guess
Call me the coin wrecker (;

how can i get the funds back?

There are no fees for the market, the security deposit is the item price + 0.01 sling.

First step is to use coin control and you should be able to see where your (potential but not locked) escrow funds are located and transfer them to another address that you own.

Thats the problem.. when i browse trough the coin control with inputs i can't see any input of 1050.01..
so i can actually choose manually change address to the Escrow Address and then send the coins to other address seems not to work

getting frustrating if it were a few Slings i would say fudge it, but it's not:)

PS But Dev will help me out

^^DUMP

now the listing is removed i tried a few thing like cancel buy and listing stuff like that i can't get my funds back
the escrow is now like 1093.31248156 Slings

Coin controll seems not to help, any other advice or support from Dev?..

Just be patient. Dev has something coming tomorrow. Im sure youll get your coins back.
Pages:
Jump to: