Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 69. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
This is a pretty big achievement we need some PR, Ive been heavily testing the new market and its working actually really well for such quick delivery. I assumed there would be tons of bugs but really none.

i am in actually sale.. someone bought my 280X i accepted it my funds sent quickly to escrow.. but they i can't do nothing i cant even refuse/cancel buy funds are stuck in escrow? whats upp dev what should i do?

The buyer needs to complete escrow lock. After the buyer completes escrow lock, the seller can request payment the buyer can then pay/release, or request refund.

So basicly my Slings are at escrow but the buyer didnt sent his Slings to escrow correct?
so how do i now handle this situation?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This is a pretty big achievement we need some PR, Ive been heavily testing the new market and its working actually really well for such quick delivery. I assumed there would be tons of bugs but really none.

i am in actually sale.. someone bought my 280X i accepted it my funds sent quickly to escrow.. but they i can't do nothing i cant even refuse/cancel buy funds are stuck in escrow? whats upp dev what should i do?

The buyer needs to complete escrow lock. After the buyer completes escrow lock, the seller can request payment the buyer can then pay/release, or request refund.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Would be nice if next things would be:

1. get images working .. or are they now?

2. release sling-qt for linux and source would be nice for those who wish to compile

3. get I2P integration, so we're not stuck with Tor

CryptoZilla

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 812
Bob doesn't buy back in coins lol Shit I got out last night and set a low buy for the hell of it. Im back in. lol

So whats the plan here. New roadmap coming? Where do we go from here? Whales shouldn't have let off. It was moving in the right direction. Last night would have been a good time to move up further. Nobody was selling and the price was nice. Don't understand why they let it dump out again.

For the fun of it . I think they were bored also .  Grin Grin Grin. It it's really getting dull. After such great launch of market.... so little action. A dump , heh and a small one actually. People have to decide DUMP or UP . Seems like an undecided market, spinning around their own tail.

Activity: 1098
Bob doesn't buy back in coins lol I doubt all the whales are out or the price would be 1 satoshi. Shit I got out last night and set a low buy for the hell of it. Im back in. lol

So whats the plan here? New roadmap coming? Where do we go from here? Whales shouldn't have let off. It was moving in the right direction. Last night would have been a good time to move up further. Nobody was selling and the price was nice. Don't understand why they let it dump out again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Bob already took out his $2000+ profit and support. Who knows, maybe he'll buy back in if it dumps low enough
CryptoZilla
Seems we will have an another shakeout before megapump... cheap coins.

They are doing this for like , let me look on the chart.

From 30 APRIL. It's getting boring . Like for real. I am bored as shit.  Roll Eyes

u are boring too.lost on tron and dont know how many coins.shitass trader

I never got in TRON Smiley
Just to be clear Wink
Go back into your nigerian village .

I just temporary dump until I feel it's right. Cause this SLING market , not SLINGROAD. It's unstable and I play the swings . So chill the f*** out!

lol we know how much u cried ur losses on twitter account u faggot

Go back to your nigerian village Smiley) . Where I cried about TRON lossings ? Show me post  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
And even if I did lost on TRON ? What is in for you ? Smiley) What is with all this offense on me ? Why are you so moronic ? Why are you crying ?

Still I am bored with the market actions Sad .

What are you talking about its just off for alts..
Just log out maybe there is more action tommorow:)

From 30 APRIL. It's getting boring . Like for real. I am bored as shit.  Roll Eyes

Just to be clear Wink

I just temporary dump until I feel it's right. Cause this SLING market , not SLINGROAD. It's unstable and I play the swings . So chill the f*** out!

Go back to your nigerian village Smiley) . Where I cried about TRON lossings ? Show me post  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
And even if I did lost on TRON ? What is in for you ? Smiley) What is with all this offense on me ? Why are you so moronic ? Why are you crying ?

Still I am bored with the market actions Sad .

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Just to be clear Wink

legendary
A public service announcement:

Just so people know..
This isn't really anonymous unless your running through Tor - and even Tor has its problems !!  I wouldn't trust it lately.

I2P would be nice,  I know the dev mentioned something about adding that in.

Be careful.

Shakeout ?
It is Bobbie dumping all over your faces.. again

Yeah I think he's strategy is to swing coins not to do mega dumps like in past.
He learned new strategies . lol  Grin

Kiddin' stop with theories . If it was BOB the volume wouldn't be 10 BTC Smiley just saying .
Activity: 687
Merit: 502
Shakeout ?
It is Bobbie dumping all over your faces.. again

Just to be clear Wink

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

From 30 APRIL. It's getting boring . Like for real. I am bored as shit.  Roll Eyes

legendary
Why is there no linux qt ...   just slingd? 

I want to test this out

From 30 APRIL. It's getting boring . Like for real. I am bored as shit.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 994
The project is awesome. As I said before it needs some things to be done at the market to be 100% perfect.

I think I'll start dump bit by bit until future rafinaments are made to the market. .
Pages:
Jump to: