Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 72. (Read 178774 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Will I2p be added in soon?

I hope for that feature

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
There are plenty of investors who were expecting fomo on the market release to sell into, let them sell lower and then we can make some effort to push up
legendary
Activity: 938
Development update and SlingRoad release:

We are pleased to announce that SlingRoad is now built and has been fully integrated into the updated wallet, which can be found here:

Windows – https://mega.co.nz/#!tQEGmYiQ!_r1gPW7Sk_coM6KS2Cf-cfUmWouej3Tp7Lx4yhpJlQQ
Linux – https://mega.co.nz/#!RBMSGRYC!_cuJ-hg18y3YUUmPG3w7mOB7q4vRxnGbYbpf5kxEd4k

As I mentioned before, this is all new code and to silence the critics, this is not a clone of Bitmarket’s marketplace. A clone of their marketplace would not be possible currently for Windows, as it only compatible for OSx for the time being. I reviewed their code and for inspiration and insight for the flow systems. We are very excited to deliver the first true decentralized market, and we will continue to develop new features for the marketplace, and invite the community to give their suggestions and feedback so we can continue to adapt and improve the technology. As long as the Sling community continues to show support for the project, I believe that we can develop this into something truly innovative and unique, and provide services and features that are both useful, and user friendly.  

I have provided brief overview / summary on how to use SlingRoad:

Right now the market is empty, but categories will dynamically appear based on the listings. When a seller accepts a buy request, they create a multisig address and fund it with a security deposit equal to the item price. The buyer escrow locks and also funds it with the item price, then the seller can request payment and the buyer can pay, which creates a transaction that spends the multisig funds to the seller.

There are a number of developments for Sling that I have in mind to implement, and take the project a step further, but I also want the community’s thoughts, and wishes for what they would like to see implemented into the project. We believe that working with the community, and keeping an active line of communication will be the most effective way of guaranteeing we develop something unique and generally useful.

Sounds great !  nice job...   but will sourcecode be available soon?
You just released slingd the daemon as a binary??  
I don't copy stuff .. I just like to compile my own.

Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
Before megapump, i need an another dump, please dump on me.

Someone take a dump on this man!
legendary
Activity: 994
Before megapump, i need an another dump, please dump on me.
Activity: 266
Of course he did. Thanks to everyone who was apart of sling and to those who gave me the confidence to invest in this coin. Cheesy Will be putting some effort in to break that 100 floor soon.

Lets make this happen boys Cheesy
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

We are pleased to announce that SlingRoad is now built and has been fully integrated into the updated wallet, which can be found here:

Windows – https://mega.co.nz/#!tQEGmYiQ!_r1gPW7Sk_coM6KS2Cf-cfUmWouej3Tp7Lx4yhpJlQQ
Linux – https://mega.co.nz/#!RBMSGRYC!_cuJ-hg18y3YUUmPG3w7mOB7q4vRxnGbYbpf5kxEd4k

As I mentioned before, this is all new code and to silence the critics, this is not a clone of Bitmarket’s marketplace. A clone of their marketplace would not be possible currently for Windows, as it only compatible for OSx for the time being. I reviewed their code and for inspiration and insight for the flow systems. We are very excited to deliver the first true decentralized market, and we will continue to develop new features for the marketplace, and invite the community to give their suggestions and feedback so we can continue to adapt and improve the technology. As long as the Sling community continues to show support for the project, I believe that we can develop this into something truly innovative and unique, and provide services and features that are both useful, and user friendly.  

Right now the market is empty, but categories will dynamically appear based on the listings. When a seller accepts a buy request, they create a multisig address and fund it with a security deposit equal to the item price. The buyer escrow locks and also funds it with the item price, then the seller can request payment and the buyer can pay, which creates a transaction that spends the multisig funds to the seller.

There are a number of developments for Sling that I have in mind to implement, and take the project a step further, but I also want the community’s thoughts, and wishes for what they would like to see implemented into the project. We believe that working with the community, and keeping an active line of communication will be the most effective way of guaranteeing we develop something unique and generally useful.
http://s27.postimg.org/6iwq9yi8j/slingroadsalespage.png

As a treat I have to post this .gif for some self-satisfaction, as it feels appropriate given the circumstances today! We will post an updated roadmap for what we will be releasing next SOON!!!

https://media2.giphy.com/media/uWMwQYgYVHVGU/200.gif

The moment I have been waiting for. Alright, im making some calls well see if we can get the show on the road for this weekend if not sunday night/monday you better make some sell orders because Ill be buying a lot more! Great job Dg.Slayer we knew you had the skills but some of my friends didnt believe me. I will also send an email out to all my btc-e friends and show them the working slingroad. This is awesome stuff and its just the start! Congrats!
Activity: 826

As a treat I have to post this .gif for some self-satisfaction, as it feels appropriate given the circumstances today! We will post an updated roadmap for what we will be releasing next SOON!!!

Congrats with the launch of the decentralized exchange.I have no doubt that only a very skilled dev could pull something like this off.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
I dont understand this pump Huh

the famous FOMO:)

The existence of Slingroad is already partly priced in.

yep to push it there needs to be actual product
and adaptation of the product will make the price push further..

can the dev crack that nut?

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
I dont understand this pump Huh

the famous FOMO:)

The existence of Slingroad is already partly priced in.
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
@killacam8888 Probably you have a mental disorder, go and show yourself to the Doctor.

I think his behaviour is caused of incest...
Activity: 1098
So many people going to kick themselves for selling or ignoring this coin.  Grin

It would have already been past 100k a long time ago if all the whales weren't pushing price down to get more coins. Seems like everyone loaded up now so hopefully we wont see anymore of that.
legendary
Activity: 1008
so is this shit going to 200k sats or what?  anytime now naggers!  Cool

hilarious how everytime it gets to the 90-97k range it dumps....derp.

100k is tough to pass, once cracked its straight to 200k
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
so is this shit going to 200k sats or what?  anytime now naggers!  Cool

hilarious how everytime it gets to the 90-97k range it dumps....derp.
legendary
Activity: 994
@killacam8888 Probably you have a mental disorder, go and show yourself to the Doctor.
Activity: 1098
GOD DAMN IT I GIVE UP I LOVE SLING

JUST SELL IT SO I CAN BUY MORE AT 12 CENTS FUCK THIS BULLSHIT STOP RISING

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUNNY FUCKER. DAT SHIT WAS ANNOYING DO FO REAL!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
GOD DAMN IT I GIVE UP I LOVE SLING

JUST SELL IT SO I CAN BUY MORE AT 12 CENTS FUCK THIS BULLSHIT STOP RISING
Pages:
Jump to: