Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed - page 3. (Read 65797 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Well, seems like the official seednode is down now. Also the blockchain stalled.

Edit: And just after sending  this: a new block. However, that was the first block after ~75 minutes.  Net stakeweight is down to 2252 - close to nothing.

Are you sure?  My wallet isn't showing any errors and last block was 1 minute ago.

Yes, I am/was - double-checked it with block explorer and 2 wallets.

But the block creation rate seems to be back to normal today - at least currently. Wink

It's academic at best now anyway.  This coin is dead thanks to the gutless developers.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Well, seems like the official seednode is down now. Also the blockchain stalled.

Edit: And just after sending  this: a new block. However, that was the first block after ~75 minutes.  Net stakeweight is down to 2252 - close to nothing.

Are you sure?  My wallet isn't showing any errors and last block was 1 minute ago.

Yes, I am/was - double-checked it with block explorer and 2 wallets.

But the block creation rate seems to be back to normal today - at least currently. Wink
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
I am not quite sure why you all are freaking out we have done everything we have promised thus far we have not sold ANY OF OUR COINS and continue to execute the back buys every month AS PROMISED. The forum/marketplace is still under development as stated in the  last newsletter...

2 weeks ago.....

The end of the month is almost nearing.
I saw the smac-team wasn't online since this message.

I think it should be time to update the community to gain some trust back....

Tell us how things are going now...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
so I do not get a lot of money gaese
Activity: 1554
Merit: 654
Dev .. buy back again please  Cry

However, I decided that I don't let them silently bury SMAC that way, at least not yet. I want to see what happens at the end of the month.
Two weeks of bittrex added. :p

Translation: Enough volume for one week was generated. Smiley

Thanks for doing that but I fear that it might be wasted BTC (unless you bought from yourself in which case it would be a smaller amount of wasted BTC).  I've virtually given up on this now.  Some kind of miracle (from the devs) would be required to turn this around.

Minimal costs. Wink
legendary

However, I decided that I don't let them silently bury SMAC that way, at least not yet. I want to see what happens at the end of the month.

Thanks for doing that but I fear that it might be wasted BTC (unless you bought from yourself in which case it would be a smaller amount of wasted BTC).  I've virtually given up on this now.  Some kind of miracle (from the devs) would be required to turn this around.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Something else to keep in mind.....

Yes I sold 1.8 btc to the devs, but rather than run with that money, I immediately put it up as buy support for SMAC.

Point is, I had good intentions....I just definitely played my cards wrong.

Ok, i'll shut up now.
Relax not a big deal, you needed to be sure, now you are  

Ummm.....that is what you call a D-E-L-A-Y-E-D reaction!  Tongue  (you do realize that you are replying to a post that I posted on June 2nd, right?  Huh)
We will get delisted tomorrow on Bittrex. Go see. We don't have enough volume.

No, it won't. Read my post from earlier this week.

Edit:

the game plan for the devs at this stage is probably just to let the coin get delisted. they win, you all lose.

Probably.

Activity: 938
No. This coin will not get delisted from trex
look at this
one week volume trading was BTC2.1411, so it's not going to be delisted you should watch chart before comment  Wink
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
This could be wishful thinking but just hear me out..we have here a coin with a very small total coin cap, the distribution was not good, do you think it possible that the devs went silent only to drop a bombshell latter hoping that the large holders like myself had dumped and moved on ?
probably not but it's food for thought, the website is still up and running that needs to be paid for does it not?
anyways im still holding haven't dumped any at all, crypto is a gamble 90% of the time, if you want a sure thing check out SDC..im not shilling or spamming im doing you a favor it's seriously the best product not just in altcoins but in crypto in general it is better then BTC in every way all it lacks is adoption come help out with adoption, just check it out at least, it has a proven track record of honesty and the team working on it is the best in the business.
p.s i was buying BTC at below $1 i know a thing or 2

I am still holding, havent sold any....just waiting whats going to happen.  Wink
Better then dumping for nothing,the crypto jungle is a crazy place you never know whats up the sleeve.
Quote from: Penn.3D
[/quote

Holy shite dadon....you were buying btc at below a DOLLAR!!!?Huh  Shocked

sure was brother we used to buy it via western union i bought thousands!! hahaha but lost most of them, but im still here chasing the dream, i'll get there one day.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
This could be wishful thinking but just hear me out..we have here a coin with a very small total coin cap, the distribution was not good, do you think it possible that the devs went silent only to drop a bombshell latter hoping that the large holders like myself had dumped and moved on ?
probably not but it's food for thought, the website is still up and running that needs to be paid for does it not?
anyways im still holding haven't dumped any at all, crypto is a gamble 90% of the time, if you want a sure thing check out SDC..im not shilling or spamming im doing you a favor it's seriously the best product not just in altcoins but in crypto in general it is better then BTC in every way all it lacks is adoption come help out with adoption, just check it out at least, it has a proven track record of honesty and the team working on it is the best in the business.

Holy shite dadon....you were buying btc at below a DOLLAR!!!?Huh  Shocked

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I am still holding, havent sold any....just waiting whats going to happen.  Wink
legendary
just check this out, do a virus scan first if you don't trust me http://shadow.cash/ tell me that don't look amazing, and it's all real..very real
legendary
the game plan for the devs at this stage is probably just to let the coin get delisted. they win, you all lose.

Probably.

legendary
Nobody is buying...

Looks like this is really over in a few days.
Zero volume with a delisting warning....

Smac-Team still here of did they really leave the project.

Hope they get a word out soon....

Well only a fool would buy a coin with no developers and hence no future.  We don't know for sure what happened because the developers don't have the balls to come on here and tell us anything.  Right now the only thing that can be done is some kind of community takeover - hence my previous post.
Pages:
Jump to: