Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed - page 8. (Read 65797 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Newsletter will be released on June 28th

Awesome, thanks for the heads up boys!
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Newsletter will be released on June 28th
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Burning all future buy back coins sounds like a solid plan.
then what happen with coin you buy back last time ??
it will be burning or dump??

You are to concerned with right now. What you need to be concerned about is how amazing this will be for the future. And they can dump all they want, they will be selling to proven strong hands and its not like they are going to kill the book dumping SMAC as you can see they want it to succeed. Personally I do not think they would still be here with such low volume if they didnt, to atleast some degree, care. IDK just my thoughts...

/e oh and thank you SMAC team, positive vibes your guys way, keep up the good work, just try and keep up us a little more posted as even the smallest of updates will do Wink 
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
then what happen with coin you buy back last time ??
it will be burning or dump??
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
yes thank you but you really need another team member who's  job is to communicate between the team and the community and keep us updated , anyways i'm still holding and haven't sold a single coin i got nothing to loose.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Thank you SMAC team!

In the future if the total number of coins becomes a concern due to low coin supply, the team might consider launching a "sister coin" whereby SMAC holders can redeem 1 SMAC in exchange for the 10 or 100 of the sister coin or something like that. Again, just a suggestion feel free to take it or leave it.

In any case thank you for the reply and I very much look forward to the next newsletter.

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Finally, some activity. =)

How about the newsletter? Marketplace? Estimated amount of BTC for upcoming buyback?

So many (unanswered) questions..... Smiley
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Please go to their Twitter account and ask them!

@SMAC_CEO -

@Ibankomedia - 

@boxxa -

legendary
Activity: 952
As repulsive as ktfutura's posts are, he might be right about burning coins. This would only apply to coins that the team buys going forward and would not apply to coins that the team currently owns.

The reason is that unless bought coins are burned, people can claim that the dev team is simply buying their own sells and the team would have no way to prove otherwise. I also think that buying and burning coins would generate huge interest in SMAC.

Maybe there is another way to prove to people that the team is not buying their own sells but I don't know what it is.

On another note, it has been over 3 weeks since we were told "Expect a newsletter in the coming days."

I have been one of the most vocal and supportive community members and I have to say this near month of silence from the dev team really sends us all the message that you either don't give a shit about us or that this project is dead and you don't want to come on here and tell us that.

I would personally much prefer that you come on here and tell us that the project is dead rather than force us to endure week after week of torturous silence as you have been doing.

I invested a lot of money in this project and I feel the least you can do is just be honest with us and communicate, even if what you have to say is bad news.

I agree 100% with what you say.
As repulsive as ktfutura's posts are, he might be right about burning coins. This would only apply to coins that the team buys going forward and would not apply to coins that the team currently owns.

The reason is that unless bought coins are burned, people can claim that the dev team is simply buying their own sells and the team would have no way to prove otherwise. I also think that buying and burning coins would generate huge interest in SMAC.

Maybe there is another way to prove to people that the team is not buying their own sells but I don't know what it is.

On another note, it has been over 3 weeks since we were told "Expect a newsletter in the coming days."

I have been one of the most vocal and supportive community members and I have to say this near month of silence from the dev team really sends us all the message that you either don't give a shit about us or that this project is dead and you don't want to come on here and tell us that.

I would personally much prefer that you come on here and tell us that the project is dead rather than force us to endure week after week of torturous silence as you have been doing.

I invested a lot of money in this project and I feel the least you can do is just be honest with us and communicate, even if what you have to say is bad news.

Activity: 925
By the way, thank you to whoever was responsible for the .8 btc volume Smiley

Yes thank's a lot. My sell orders were finally eaten after 2 months. Smiley That wasn't an easy 200% profit I have to admit.
Ok....I just deleted my post from last night because I just woke up to find that SMAC had a 3 btc marketbuy last night and is now up to over 25k! Was that a community member or the team or what?

I don't know what that market buy was about, but it does make me feel a lot more confident about SMAC. 

Can anyone explain what's going on? Wurstgelee, was that you?

Nope, I had nothing to to with that.
Ok....I just deleted my post from last night because I just woke up to find that SMAC had a 3 btc marketbuy last night and is now up to over 25k! Was that a community member or the team or what?

I don't know what that market buy was about, but it does make me feel a lot more confident about SMAC. 

Can anyone explain what's going on? Wurstgelee, was that you?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
SMAC will get the recognition it deserves hopefully soon, the lack of interest  is disappointing, but the team are developing and hopefully soon we will see the market.
I am holding strong still haven't sold any
good projects get ignored these days, just take a look at SDC it is probably one of the most amazing projects i have witnessed blows everything else out of the water when it comes to innovation and development, still trades at around 50k and only went up from 20k a few month ago.
this is normal in a market controled by wolves and fuled with the money of sheep.
SMAC will have it's day it steps out of the dark and into the light in a big way, hopefully we won't get de-listed and screw that up.

You're welcome. Wink
SMAC team, could you tell us when we can expect the next news letter? 

"The coming days"  Roll Eyes Tongue

Well seeing as that was stated 2 weeks ago, I'm hoping they can be perhaps be more specific?

I'm just getting concerned because it was stated that the Marketplace would be ready within 2 weeks and that was over a month ago. Like I said, big projects usually run over time and over budget, and that's fine, but I just want to know what's going on behind the scenes.

So could the team at least tell us when we can expect the next newsletter?

"The coming days"  Roll Eyes Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: