Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed - page 38. (Read 65845 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
What the hell is wrong with the people that are dumping SMAC for no reason whatsoever?

They must be thinking:

"I bought 1 btc of SMAC but now it's been almost 3 days without updates so I'm dumping at a 50% loss!"

Absolute morons!

No reason? The smac dev got rekt gambling on okcoin and is now begging btc on twitter. lol
I am doing just fine on OKCoin esp with quarterly longs that have been open if you want to bring trading into this some how esp since I had no function with the ICO funds but keep trying to fud that. This has nothing to do with my exit from Twitter for the time being and I have also made it clear I am still on this project and continuing to drive this forward with the SMAC Team.

Keep trolling. Its gonna make entertaining material when you try to launch your ICO again to display your lack of maturity when you are asking people for BTC again and saying how much you have learned since your failed ICO when in reality, you are the same person.

LOL, you are such a bullshitter man!

1 - If lack of maturity implies in showing ppl the scammer that you are, then so be it.

2 - But my biggest question is this:

IF YOU ARE DOING FINE AND DIDN'T GET REKT, WHY DID YOU ASK FOR DONATIONS, YOU SCAMMER?
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
What the hell is wrong with the people that are dumping SMAC for no reason whatsoever?

They must be thinking:

"I bought 1 btc of SMAC but now it's been almost 3 days without updates so I'm dumping at a 50% loss!"

Absolute morons!

No reason? The smac dev got rekt gambling on okcoin and is now begging btc on twitter. lol

What?

one of the reps of this coin (boxxa) temporarily quit twitter to concentrate on "other things", including work with this coin.

There is no exit from this project. I am actually fully available on other elements so as it was tweeted.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

They must be thinking:

Absolute morons!

What?

one of the reps of this coin (boxxa) temporarily quit twitter to concentrate on "other things", including work with this coin.

They must be thinking:

Absolute morons!

I am doing just fine on OKCoin esp with quarterly longs that have been open if you want to bring trading into this some how esp since I had no function with the ICO funds but keep trying to fud that. This has nothing to do with my exit from Twitter for the time being and I have also made it clear I am still on this project and continuing to drive this forward with the SMAC Team.

Keep trolling. Its gonna make entertaining material when you try to launch your ICO again to display your lack of maturity when you are asking people for BTC again and saying how much you have learned since your failed ICO when in reality, you are the same person.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

They must be thinking:

Absolute morons!

What?

They must be thinking:

Absolute morons!

legendary
Activity: 1120
Better dump with 50% loss than with 90% loss, right? Smiley

Right, i sold my GRID also with a loss and look now. Point is, if there is a plan, if there is a DEV that want to use his BTC to move the coin back up ,then the true believers will make money.  Grin
legendary

Right, if something is wrong with coin (not the case with SMAC). I'll sell with 90% profit for sure.
Activity: 925
Activity: 336

They must be thinking:

Absolute morons!
Activity: 229
This is 100% PoS. Now that there is no PoW blocks throwing off calculations, it should be paying out as stated above. The code testing is what was pushed to the repo and works with PoW disabled from what I can tell on my test net.

Anyone not showing 1% per day, please post it but my fast reaction to the posts had me second guess the code which from what it appears is infact working.

According to JYAP, no, your PoS is still broken.

Let's hope that that is NOT the same JYAP, that is trying to fix Nautiluscoins PoS for serveral months now without any succes.
If so let him mind his own business  Shocked
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Time to buy cheap coin under 8000sat now!
This is 100% PoS. Now that there is no PoW blocks throwing off calculations, it should be paying out as stated above. The code testing is what was pushed to the repo and works with PoW disabled from what I can tell on my test net.

Anyone not showing 1% per day, please post it but my fast reaction to the posts had me second guess the code which from what it appears is infact working.

According to JYAP, no, your PoS is still broken.

Thanks for the reply!  Grin
Activity: 350
Guys, is it normal that my coins keep flipping from "spendable" to "stake" over and over? Earlier today nearly all my coins were in "stake" and a few were in "spendable" but now it's reversed and nearly all of my coins are in "spendable"

My wallet is unlocked and encrypted and the computer never even sleeps or reboots or anything. Is that normal?

Thank you! (and sorry for the noob questions that I keep throwing at you guys)

its normal. it just means your staking.
Guys, is it normal that my coins keep flipping from "spendable" to "stake" over and over? Earlier today nearly all my coins were in "stake" and a few were in "spendable" but now it's reversed and nearly all of my coins are in "spendable"

My wallet is unlocked and encrypted and the computer never even sleeps or reboots or anything. Is that normal?

Thank you! (and sorry for the noob questions that I keep throwing at you guys)
legendary
Activity: 952
My rewards now come in more frequent and those are bigger. I suspect that PoS is working fine and 1% per day is possible with current wallet.

Me too.  I think I've received several hundred in the last couple of days.
legendary
It looks like the code pushed is not the final POS updates.

Checking into some updates and will rebuild the wallets but this will require a mandatory update to account for the interest changes. Once they are confirmed we will announce the update and the deadline which will be after PoW ends and continue into pure PoS.

To account for lost interest, the POS interest percentages will be offset by block days to allow holders to still earn their 1% per day as promised and follow the interest rules as defined.

Updates will be coming but this is being looked into.
We are aware that POS is not working properly and are in the process of fixing it.

My rewards now come in more frequent and those are bigger. I suspect that PoS is working fine and 1% per day is possible with current wallet.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
It looks like the code pushed is not the final POS updates.

Checking into some updates and will rebuild the wallets but this will require a mandatory update to account for the interest changes. Once they are confirmed we will announce the update and the deadline which will be after PoW ends and continue into pure PoS.

To account for lost interest, the POS interest percentages will be offset by block days to allow holders to still earn their 1% per day as promised and follow the interest rules as defined.

Updates will be coming but this is being looked into.
We are aware that POS is not working properly and are in the process of fixing it.
Pages:
Jump to: