Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed - page 41. (Read 65845 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
it boggles my mind how ppl sell so easy? lol wtf is wrong with folks?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Sorry guys for my activity regarding things that happen at Bittrex! I am shuting up.  Grin
legendary
Where is that 20k sell wall? Put it back at 9000 sats!!!
legendary
Activity: 952
This is cool: http://bitcoinist.net/exclusive-interview-troy-fearnow-cryptoart/

Would be great to get some SMAC wallets made like this and sell them in an official store.
legendary
I didn't sell a single SMAC yet, just staking from beginning. Hope this helps to blockchain.
legendary
And again no news is coming for 1 hour and people start dumping. Marvelous! Panic everywhere. But thanks I will have to buy your cheap coins again for 6K  Cool

This! Is too remarkable! Simko, if this is you causing, then FY!
legendary
Yeah, harsh game
legendary
Ahahahah
i saw that too!

And it's there again. I hate BTC being like snail.
legendary
Whoever it was! Put your 20k SMAC coin sell order worth 2.79BTC back!

Scared that someone can take away coins form you? Of course, I just missed oportunity, because of slow BTC deposit time. Damn!

Please wait for my BTCs to com in!
legendary
I saw in sell list 20k+ wall. Interesting that 24k+ coins were sold in recent dump. I guess someone is playing the game with minds as everyday and for every coin.

Lucky those, who got cheap coins, but I don't believe someone got big amounts.
legendary
So much coins got a price and volume gain today. SMAC swims on big waves.

Wont look at Bittrex for some days to relief anxiety.  Grin
legendary
yeah, why keep people selling  Huh

Large amount in one sell. Devs?

Probably fake microwalls to impress with dump.
legendary
I didn't think I would ever be able to buy this coin below or for 8K. Smiley

Me too, if I did, I would put a buy order.

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
yeah, why keep people selling  Huh
Activity: 925
I didn't think I would ever be able to buy this coin below or for 8K. Smiley
legendary
legendary
And again, people are giving away their money to some random dudes. Have you not learned to see the warning signs yet?

Don't worry, SMAC time will come soon. Someone buys, someone sells. It's normal. The winner is, who does it smart.

SMAC is new coin and as we see, board is working on project and responding here. Everything is healthy at the moment, that's why I feel calm with my stake.

I see the shortsighted psychology- catching every opportunity to sell coins above ICO price, be it just 55 sats. lol

If the person feels good about it, let it be. Buyer will gain a good profit.

At the moment there are ~550k coins around. With the project successfull implementation, price can go as high as 0.01 sats. And probably higher.
Activity: 270
And again, people are giving away their money to some random dudes. Have you not learned to see the warning signs yet?
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
What confused me was that every time my computer went to sleep or restarted, my wallet kept going back to square 1! So I had to change the settings to that there were no automatic restarts and no sleep and no lock screen. So NOW hopefully my coins will start staking. I never knew it was so hard to stake! lol

It's not hard to stake. If your "energy savings" are configured to disable network connections or/and harddrives then your computer can't mine.
Activity: 336
What confused me was that every time my computer went to sleep or restarted, my wallet kept going back to square 1! So I had to change the settings to that there were no automatic restarts and no sleep and no lock screen. So NOW hopefully my coins will start staking. I never knew it was so hard to stake! lol
Pages:
Jump to: