Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed - page 45. (Read 65845 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Feel a little bit bad saying those things about Bittrex, but still I am mad because of their GRID listing and allowing it to be kept with self trades at the first place for days. I got profit from it, so don't think I am mad because of loss. All this scam support spoils overall cryptoworld, threatens legit coin development. Bittrex is one of the trading game big hosters, so listing scams brings accomplice status to them.

GRID was trading with 5700 times of ICO price gain. Wasn't it strange and needless for precaution?
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
Yea and we understand people are squimish. We are asking for a level of confidence since this projects behind the scene work takes a month before any real action and updates from the development phase.

We wanted to jump on this very fast and with the help, we seemed to have sort it out and confirm there is no issues, just some orphan transactions causing some flags.
Activity: 518
Thanks boxxa, there are always bumps in the road. But with communication like this, the storm will past away fast.
The chain forked causing some orphan transactions around block 3446. From what I can tell, some hashpower entered and left the network.

Still waiting for some blocks. The orphan and slow blocks currently are being addressed as well with hash power entering and leaving but from the investigation, everything seems normal and there is no issues with the block chain, hidden blocks, or anything else scam related.

I am glad Bittrex has these alarms to raise issues before things get really bad. We are currently in a PoW/PoS phase now so blocks come from both. 1% PoS should come into full affect after PoW is done since all blocks are POS blocks.

I am also going to add stable hash power to the network to clean up block times. Sorry for any issues or concerns.
Activity: 398
Totally regardless of this coin specifically, you guys shouldnt freak out like that just because bittrex put a market offline.

But as someone said before me, the POS doesnt look like 1%/day to me, more like 0.1%/ day.
Activity: 937
From what I can tell, the chain forked and caused some orphan transaction.

Currently no indication of any risk or major issue. Just doing some more checks and working with Bittrex on this to clean it up.

Nothing to worry about... our security and fidelity checks tripped on, what seems to be a fork, which orphaned transactions.  This in turn caused things things to not match and the system auto shutdown.   We are re-auditing everything and making sure the chain is healthy before reopening.

BTW these things take time to sort out... we get paged, respond to page, investigate, contain, remediate, verify, etc... please don't expect us to respond in minutes...

thanks,
richie@bittrex
From what I can tell, the chain forked and caused some orphan transaction.

Currently no indication of any risk or major issue. Just doing some more checks and working with Bittrex on this to clean it up.
Activity: 336
Yes thanks Devs! I had a mini freak-out moment when I was reading the previous page so you have no idea what a relief it was to read your reply Smiley

Anxiously waiting to hear what's going on over there!...
Currently talking to Bittrex on this to look into the issue with their wallet.

There is no hidden block or premine in the block chain. Coin supply is where it is expected to be.

thanks for the update, that gives some ease Smiley

there also werent any big orders today, as i check about an hour ago. so hopefully a false alarm...

we have to wait and see, bittrex mostly solves issues fast
legendary

There is no hidden block or premine in the block chain. Coin supply is where it is expected to be.

And my wallet works fine.

Waiting for next PoS reward, which btw is much lower than 1% a day.

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
We have no idea why bitrex took wallet offline... no issues on the blockchain... we are investigating now! will keep everyone updated!
legendary

I don't believe the coin is a scam.  It is more likely a false alarm on the Bittrex end.

Even if that's the case people will dump anyways unfortunately.
[/quote]

Probably, but probably it can go up with dev posts here.
legendary
Activity: 952

I don't believe the coin is a scam.  It is more likely a false alarm on the Bittrex end.

[/quote]

True people are squeamish in crypto and with good reason.  The way i look at it is if you believe in the concept then it is an opportunity to buy coins at a lower price.

[/quote]

well not much to dump, orderbook was already empty for most part Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

[/quote]

legendary
Activity: 952
I advice not to keep large amount of coins at Bittrex, only amounts you trade at the moment. I won't wonder if Bittrex will be gone soon. Smells like that!

True I take them straight off the exchange.  Unfortunately just before the market went offline I initiated a transfer to my wallet of about 3500 coins and despite Bittrex confirming the transfer and saying it's completed the coins have not turned up in my wallet and it's been about an hour.  

The Tx ID doesn't exist according to the block explorer so it is rather fishy.  Lucky the market went offline before I bought more.  

It's certainly very suspicious given the fact that Bittrex haven't said a word about it, worse still there is no response to my tweet or support ticket (they tend to respond quite quickly or at least they used to).

They tweeted the info, but it says nothing in details. Indeed this coin will turn out to be scam? Then I'll be just in one coin, which is quite legit - GCN.

thats possible as security is a big deal for most exchanges now due to all previous scams at some other big exchanges.

but smac dev is online, why they dont place some kind of message here?

I don't think they were aware of it as Bittrex have only just sent out the tweet.  I've tweeted it to them and they are looking into it.
legendary
I advice not to keep large amount of coins at Bittrex, only amounts you trade at the moment. I won't wonder if Bittrex will be gone soon. Smells like that!

True I take them straight off the exchange.  Unfortunately just before the market went offline I initiated a transfer to my wallet of about 3500 coins and despite Bittrex confirming the transfer and saying it's completed the coins have not turned up in my wallet and it's been about an hour.  

The Tx ID doesn't exist according to the block explorer so it is rather fishy.  Lucky the market went offline before I bought more.  

It's certainly very suspicious given the fact that Bittrex haven't said a word about it, worse still there is no response to my tweet or support ticket (they tend to respond quite quickly or at least they used to).

They tweeted the info, but it says nothing in details. Indeed this coin will turn out to be scam? Then I'll be just in one coin, which is quite legit - GCN.

thats possible as security is a big deal for most exchanges now due to all previous scams at some other big exchanges.

Indeed
legendary
Hahahahah, have to say:

I told ya about Smac scam.

xD

Nothing's said yet, so shut a f*** your nasty mouth up!

Pages:
Jump to: