Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Smartolution.org - Your personal Ethereum Piggy Bank - page 3. (Read 976 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
What is the average return on investment? Even if I make a small Deposit, how much interest will I get per day?
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Tell me more about the reinvestment system, I can't figure it out on my own.

I advise you to carefully read the information that is presented on the official website of the project.
Activity: 126
Tell me more about the reinvestment system, I can't figure it out on my own.
Activity: 224
In my opinion, Smartolution looks very worthy. This is my first HYIP project in which I invested my money.

I invested in it, too. I do not know what will happen in the future, but at the moment the project pays consistently.

Confirm that the project pays consistently. Personally, I have already received the fifth payment.
Activity: 168
In my opinion, Smartolution looks very worthy. This is my first HYIP project in which I invested my money.

I invested in it, too. I do not know what will happen in the future, but at the moment the project pays consistently.
Activity: 171

The Smartolution project team has proven to be the best, they can be trusted.

The most important thing is that the smart code itself is written without errors. In a few days of observing the project, I noticed that it is quickly gaining popularity, the number of investors is growing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2

The Smartolution project team has proven to be the best, they can be trusted.
Activity: 112
Activity: 182
Project news!!!
 the drawing of coins ETH ! Stream-project overview smartolution.org !

Link to the broadcast (beginning 20: 30 GMT) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1N2KOTSWsE
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Income is taken from the investment Fund, in turn, the investment Fund is replenished by new investments from users.

PONZI sheme
If it quacks like...
Walks like...
Flaps like...
It's definitely a ponzi. Toss in a few bots and you've got a surefire recipe.
Warren Buffet's quote is the only thing genuine about the venture. Devs have finally found a way of making money for themselves on their sleep
Activity: 56
I get paid every day, I am very pleased with the project
I also received the fourth payment from them, the project really pays every day.

Is there a video review about the project? Someone parsed the smart code? Does it have bugs or glitches?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpjcYbVKkKk&feature=youtu.be
Here's a link to YouTube, an audit from famous guys.
Activity: 70
I also received the fourth payment from them, the project really pays every day.

Is there a video review about the project? Someone parsed the smart code? Does it have bugs or glitches?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
Income is taken from the investment Fund, in turn, the investment Fund is replenished by new investments from users.

PONZI sheme
Activity: 48
Activity: 126
Already collected more than 500 ETH, the project is developing quite quickly, I am pleased that I invested in it.

Yes, indeed, the investment fund is growing, despite the fact that the entire cryptocurrency market is going down, this is a very good sign.
Activity: 168
Already collected more than 500 ETH, the project is developing quite quickly, I am pleased that I invested in it.
Activity: 238
I am very glad that I invested in this project. Very positive smart contact, and most importantly, that pays consistently.

Pleased with the marketing of the project, but every day to make reinvest hard, you can avoid it somehow?

If you do not reinvest every day, you will not make a profit, there is no other way.
Activity: 102
I am very glad that I invested in this project. Very positive smart contact, and most importantly, that pays consistently.

Pleased with the marketing of the project, but every day to make reinvest hard, you can avoid it somehow?
Activity: 350
What I don't understand and can't find any information on is how Smartolution make any profit from all of this. Where does the revenue come from to reward investors for locking up small amounts of ETH?

I think there needs to be a little more transparency with the business plan (unless I've missed it somewhere blindly obvious on the site?)
Pages:
Jump to: