Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Smartolution.org - Your personal Ethereum Piggy Bank - page 4. (Read 976 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 20
What I don't understand and can't find any information on is how Smartolution make any profit from all of this. Where does the revenue come from to reward investors for locking up small amounts of ETH?

I think there needs to be a little more transparency with the business plan (unless I've missed it somewhere blindly obvious on the site?)
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I am very glad that I invested in this project. Very positive smart contact, and most importantly, that pays consistently.
Activity: 182
Very interesting and at the same time unusual marketing. I hope this project will meet the expectations of many investors.

The most important thing is that the project PAYS. The investment Fund is growing, so far everything is fine.

Smart code is written in such a way that the project administration does not have the opportunity to deceive its investors, everything is fair and transparent.
Activity: 112
Very interesting and at the same time unusual marketing. I hope this project will meet the expectations of many investors.

The most important thing is that the project PAYS. The investment Fund is growing, so far everything is fine.
Activity: 224
Activity: 196
I want to get "Senior" status. How big should my deposit be to get this status?
Activity: 171
What is the minimum Deposit? Do you work with small investors?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
After weighing the pros and cons, I still decided to invest in the project $ 100.

I also made a trial Deposit to the project yesterday, I hope to receive the first dividends today.

The project pays, you can be sure. It is very important to follow all the rules.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
After weighing the pros and cons, I still decided to invest in the project $ 100.

I also made a trial Deposit to the project yesterday, I hope to receive the first dividends today.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I looked at the calculator from the main website "Smartolution.org", then I saw an interesting link to discuss.

Daily Payment Total payout Days
0.01 ETH 0.45 ETH 45

What is the meaning of Daily Payement, Total Payout and days?

Financial plan in this contract is making total 45 transactions (1 first and 44 reinvests), with equal eth qt.
Each transaction will increase payout, and you can make them every ~23 hours (5900 blocks).
After 45 tx, you will get total 53-70% profit, depending on eth summary.

And after 45 tx is complete, contract deletes info about your wallet and you can start again.
I saw Youtube videos about SmartSolutions in the Russian version and this convinced me to try investing here.
But I will see continuing to learn how to work from Smartsolutions because I don't think this project ends with SCAM.
Activity: 70
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Last week I invested 0.4 ETH in the project, I have already received two payments. Project pays.

It pleases as today it is difficult to find the honest and solvent project. I think we should take a closer look at the Smartolution.

Any investment is a risk, but Smartolution looks very good and stable.
Activity: 92
Last week I invested 0.4 ETH in the project, I have already received two payments. Project pays.

It pleases as today it is difficult to find the honest and solvent project. I think we should take a closer look at the Smartolution.
Activity: 238
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
I am still confused by your platform system, because the bonus you gave is very high and I doubt this platform can last long.
The average yield of the participants of the Smartolution is 3.7% on the day. This is an acceptable level of income.

I made an investment yesterday, but I didn't get paid today. What am I to do? after all, payments are made automatically?

You need to generate your own payment from the project, detailed instructions are available on the project website.

The website has a yield calculator, with it you can calculate your income and the amount of daily payments.
Activity: 182
I am still confused by your platform system, because the bonus you gave is very high and I doubt this platform can last long.
The average yield of the participants of the Smartolution is 3.7% on the day. This is an acceptable level of income.

I made an investment yesterday, but I didn't get paid today. What am I to do? after all, payments are made automatically?

You need to generate your own payment from the project, detailed instructions are available on the project website.
Activity: 140

Activity: 350
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
is this a place to double money?
Pages:
Jump to: