Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Smartolution.org - Your personal Ethereum Piggy Bank - page 5. (Read 976 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
The best project for today. Code super, team super, audit super. Tongue
Activity: 48
Hello to all. I saw this contract and was surprised by such a short and correct code. the code is clean. I recommend to invest
Activity: 11
Yooooo, smartolution is going to the moon
quote me on that
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I looked at the calculator from the main website "Smartolution.org", then I saw an interesting link to discuss.

Daily Payment Total payout Days
0.01 ETH 0.45 ETH 45

What is the meaning of Daily Payement, Total Payout and days?

Financial plan in this contract is making total 45 transactions (1 first and 44 reinvests), with equal eth qt.
Each transaction will increase payout, and you can make them every ~23 hours (5900 blocks).
After 45 tx, you will get total 53-70% profit, depending on eth summary.

And after 45 tx is complete, contract deletes info about your wallet and you can start again.
A very interesting marketing plan, moreover, it is well thought out from the economic side. I think that the project will live longer than 2-3 months with such marketing.
Activity: 4
I looked at the calculator from the main website "Smartolution.org", then I saw an interesting link to discuss.

0.01 ETH 0.45 ETH 45

Financial plan in this contract is making total 45 transactions (1 first and 44 reinvests), with equal eth qt.
Each transaction will increase payout, and you can make them every ~23 hours (5900 blocks).
After 45 tx, you will get total 53-70% profit, depending on eth summary.

And after 45 tx is complete, contract deletes info about your wallet and you can start again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102

0.01 ETH 0.45 ETH 45

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Hi guys,how long has this project been open? Where are the guarantees that my investment will not disappear?

By sending 0.00001111 ether to our contract in the first 10 days you will get back up to 70% of your transfered ether and leave the project.
Your money is safe.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Hi guys,how long has this project been open? Where are the guarantees that my investment will not disappear?
[Smartolution.org]

[Smartolution.org]

Thank you for your attention, we are waiting for your feedback and suggestions!
Pages:
Jump to: