Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SmartPoker | SmartChips - New Development - page 2. (Read 7988 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
They can "pump" it all they want claiming "OMG WE'RE UP 500%" - yeah those who accumulated cheap or got free coins...for everyone else what, you think we're gonna buy at already-pumped prices?  Hoping you'll make it jump more?  I don't believe so, nice try though.  Just saying that without support on the books a huge spike in price means nothing, esp if you're all trying to sell and nobody wants to buy lol.  I assume this coin was taken over by someone trying to make it 'legit'?  You have more work to do if that's the case.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
fools, SC is already Siacoin

I am aware of that. We did not choose that ticker, that was the scammers.

CHIPS is what our ticker will be, and Kenneth has talked to C-cex about it, idk why it has not changed yet.
Activity: 8
Ok - so the big buys have gone in so, might as well sell now - they will

Well if you have lost faith, please do.
But nah, we are far from done Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
fools, SC is already Siacoin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Ok - so the big buys have gone in so, might as well sell now - they will
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Well fuck you then.
FANTASTIC! Was able to snap up more under 4k. Thanks!

I have big faith in you guys now, will hold and see how far this can go Smiley
Broken!

We legit yet? Haha Wink
Congratz to those that listen to us. And those that do now.
We will go much higher in the anticipation of what Kevin can produce.

But it will be over some time, so we don't end up with a big dump on the end. We would rather see the really big players jump on board if Kevin is successful.

Want to join us and be successful within your altcoin & bitcoin trading? We would like to grow our group.
Check out our website if interested.
Are you guys ready to go past 5k? Smiley

It will be broken in 5 minutes.
Well fuck you then.
Excited now! Last time #altbulls announced a push it went 500%.

Maybe we see the same gains now? Let's hope so. But wait a little bit, waiting for deposit so I can snap up some more coins below 4k Cheesy
Activity: 12
Hey guys! Development is going good. I am excited about my progress, and I don't think I am to far of to show atleast something to you guys.
But don't get to optimistic though, there is still some big problems I know I will run into on the way. But I think it will be solveable.

Guess I have to say thanks to #altbulls for choosing Smartchips to help me out.
It will bring a lot more eyes on me and this project, and if people can keep realistic expectations, I see it as a very good thing.

I hope the tournament suggested by Kenneth can become a reality, I would like to join if so.

Well, back to work.

Regards,
Kevin
Ready for the bull again?!

Looks like there are no more weak hands left to dump. Which means it's about time to go up again.
Are you guys ready for another #altbulls push today?

Want to join us?
Website | Twitter
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Blockpoker Team | Kenneth | Designer
Nothing special to report. But I have a few talks with Kevin each day, and he gives out positive vibes to me about his progress.
He tells me that he had a smooth start and has not run into any difficult problems yet.

I was thinking of hosting a Smartpoker tournament, just for fun.
We obviously need to use a decentralized poker service for that right now, but it could be cool anyways.

There could be a buy in of 5k CHIPS, and maybe our wealthy friends #Altbulls could spit in some extra coins to make it more interesting for people to join?
If there is any interest for this and altbulls can spit in some coins to the pot, I'll create a slack were we can meet and arrange to play togehter.

On to C-Cex and our ticker. I talked to them on Skype many days ago, and was told they would change ticker and forum link.
Why that has not happened, idk. Guess I have to remind them.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Any updates?  Huh
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
So there is no GIT?!?! is this just another scam?
Well fuck you then.
I really enjoy this chart, clearly a trap right now by the #altbulls. Please sell Smiley
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
WHERE IS THE GIT?
Activity: 68
Stay calm. The prince is here.
All three of us behind #altbulls has been in crypto since the beginning of '14.
We was heavy involved with altcoins back then, and thats where we made most of our BTC stacks.

But had a long break from it where we only traded btc/ltc. Now back with this group to see if its worth it.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
By the by... Of that's you inflating volume and moving price 0%...congrats on the jacking off demo

Moving price 0%? Lol, say that to those that listened to us yesterday and have earned 5x on their investment.

Truthfully I'm rooting for you asshats to get some momentum again to make as much BTC as we did in '14. So go go go!!!
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Shilling? Well I am one of the #albulls members.

Anyways, the fact is. If you listened to us yesterday your money would be worth 500% more today.
Don't see a reason to hate on us.

Sweet advertising bro...best of luck r&r'ing c-vex coins...I hear yobit has some solid investments too....what a dickhead
Activity: 68
Stay calm. The prince is here.
By the by... Of that's you inflating volume and moving price 0%...congrats on the jacking off demo

Moving price 0%? Lol, say that to those that listened to us yesterday and have earned 5x on their investment.
Pages:
Jump to: