Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SmartPoker | SmartChips - New Development - page 3. (Read 7988 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Guess someone sold their coins at the bottom  Roll Eyes

By the by... Of that's you inflating volume and moving price 0%...congrats on the jacking off demo
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Stay calm. The prince is here.
Shilling? Well I am one of the #albulls members.

Anyways, the fact is. If you listened to us yesterday your money would be worth 500% more today.
Don't see a reason to hate on us.
It didn't occur to you guys to have a poker chip coin with more than a 1.8 million supply?

No worries, each SC can be divided into 10,000,000 cornz
Oh you senseless shit dick....my sell order is still awaiting to be filled in which I will depart this 'project' very satisfied with the earnings. Have fun shilling tho
Activity: 360
Token
It didn't occur to you guys to have a poker chip coin with more than a 1.8 million supply?
Guess someone sold their coins at the bottom  Roll Eyes
Almost 5k now. Which means 500% increase.

Feeling the bull?

The lack of shame is what is ironic
it's a good trick put the picture with those effect to avoid people find if those faces are real

Post a pic holding a sign or piece of paper or whatever with the message 1Ggg468Ht4

Just for frauds sake Wink
Almost 5k now. Which means 500% increase.

Feeling the bull?
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Well fuck you then.
Must be the first group I have seen that is not just talk.
300% in first day is good. But on such a low marketcap coin I need to see more.

Take it over 10k, and I'll definitely join ur group Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Day 1
Up around 300%.

Anybody want more? Because we are far from done here.

Remember to visit our website if you are interested in joining our group.
Activity: 462
I love to trade
it's a good trick put the picture with those effect to avoid people find if those faces are real
Activity: 83
Nice thread design
Activity: 392
TimSweat
How bout with the poker client , allowing for us to put our personal picture or avatar up . I think I would like that very much so since I do love poker and will be watching and waiting for its release . Also you may implement some sort of way for us to buy BTC or SC to be able to play from the client instead of just transfering it in to our wallet there so that it is easy for us and instant for playing . I like the idea that I can purchase BTC or SC straight up for playing and a way to withdraw my winnings .

I'm sure you have already thought of this but I just thought I would stick it out there anyway.

Thanks for the input and feedback! I'll bring the message along, but as you say, most likely Kevin has thought about this Smiley

NP , I use to play at pokerstars and thats where I saw that before and I liked that feature . If i think of anything else I'll shout here .
Activity: 109
Blockpoker Team | Kenneth | Designer
Can give a little update about the ticker change.

I have tried to contact C-Cex.com on skype, but no answer yet. I am sure I'll get to talk with them soon Smiley
Wow altbulls! Not sure if Kevin was aware this was gonna happen, he didnt tell me at least.

Anyways, really cool. Will make my promotion job for Smartpoker much easier, haha Smiley
How bout with the poker client , allowing for us to put our personal picture or avatar up . I think I would like that very much so since I do love poker and will be watching and waiting for its release . Also you may implement some sort of way for us to buy BTC or SC to be able to play from the client instead of just transfering it in to our wallet there so that it is easy for us and instant for playing . I like the idea that I can purchase BTC or SC straight up for playing and a way to withdraw my winnings .

I'm sure you have already thought of this but I just thought I would stick it out there anyway.

Thanks for the input and feedback! I'll bring the message along, but as you say, most likely Kevin has thought about this Smiley
Activity: 392
TimSweat

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
This is our official BCT account. PM this for questions.
New account's was not able to post images, so one of our team had to post.

Get ready for a fun time with Smartchips!
Remember to check out our Website & Twitter.

Smartchips has gone bull!