Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 SMARTX 🔥 MINING BLOCKCHAIN-DAG | WECHAT TEAM | 31% TOKEN GIVEAWAY - page 4. (Read 2705 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 674
God, save BTC!
Hi! What is max token supply?
copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
The August September weekly report has arrived!

The last few weeks has been a period of frenetic activity for the Smartx project. See what the team has been up to in the latest progress report on our Medium blog:

https://medium.com/smartx/smartx-august-september-progress-report-8236f7ce4853
Activity: 19
When will we see info on the airdrop? I mean the main airdrop
copper member
The SmartX Quiz Is Here!

Our next Community Event will be an invite-only quiz. Think of your invitation to participate like a “tip”. Over the next two weeks, from the 9th until the 23rd September, members who contribute positively to the success of SmartX, be it in Telegram, by producing engaging content, reviewing the project, and more, will be offered the chance to sit the test. The reward for passing will be 20,000 SAT.

https://medium.com/smartx/introducing-the-smartx-quiz-the-latest-smartx-community-event-e70a1cd3e7e

Are gifs and stickers considered as relevant to the contest? Can we get an invite based on that?

Most definitely! Please pm one of the admins of SmartX Telegram chat and they will gladly speak with you about the quiz. We would love to see what you have created Smiley
copper member
The SmartX Quiz Is Here!

Our next Community Event will be an invite-only quiz. Think of your invitation to participate like a “tip”. Over the next two weeks, from the 9th until the 23rd September, members who contribute positively to the success of SmartX, be it in Telegram, by producing engaging content, reviewing the project, and more, will be offered the chance to sit the test. The reward for passing will be 20,000 SAT.

https://medium.com/smartx/introducing-the-smartx-quiz-the-latest-smartx-community-event-e70a1cd3e7e
copper member
SmartX Announcement Regarding Faucet Campaign

Since our Faucet Campaign was launched on August 26, we had over 97,000 participants from more than 140 countries and received many valuable suggestions from community members. Our community has subsequently grown very quickly over the past few days. We greatly appreciate the community’s support and hope to reward our early supporters with more SAT tokens.

As such, we have decided to extend the Faucet Campaign for another four weeks, starting from 0:00, September 2nd until 24:00, September 29th. The campaign mechanism will remain unchanged. 1 million SAT tokens will be rewarded each day and will be issued based on a seven-day cycle over the next few weeks. At the same time, we will make timely adjustments according to the feedback from community members and continue to improve the campaign with greater system stability and carefully designed rules. We might also launch different forms of faucet campaign in the future.

More incentive programmes will be designed and shared with the global community as soon as possible. We really hope more community members can support and contribute to our project development. SAT will be given to express our gratitude for your selfless contribution.

If you have any suggestions on the development of SmartX, please contact us at [email protected].

SmartX Official Team
copper member
It is likely that your use of TOR is causing some malfunction in your interaction with the website. Is there any reason that you must use an anonymous browser such as this?
Activity: 5
Can I access the website using TOR? It seems like your firewall does not allow me to come in.
copper member
Hey. Will you guys release a detailed whitepaper soon? the current one is a little hazy.

A new more detailed whitepaper will be released in the very short term.
copper member
The long expect beginning to our community token giveaway campaign is here! 7 million SAT tokens will be distributed to the community over the next 6 days.

You can take part by visiting the faucet page here:

https://medium.com/smartx/the-smartx-faucet-campaign-is-now-live-4c6c3e9e3940
Activity: 37
Hey. Will you guys release a detailed whitepaper soon? the current one is a little hazy.
copper member
Here is the first of many of SmartX's community Tips. This time on Sybil Attacks:

copper member
at what stage of development is your project?  What are the key issues your team can solve by attracting investments?

We are at the pre-testnet stage. You will be able to follow the growth of the company and project from it's nascent stage to hopefully near the top of the blockchain space.
copper member
Can't really understand if this is based on original Blockchain or what?

SmartX is a blend of the best features of both DAG and blockchain technology. We use unique technology that creates blocks independently in partitions. SmartX is able to achieve high-frequency simultaneous transaction and limitless expansion by using a proprietary algorithm to linearly connect the main blocks, which resemble the BTC blockchain.

You can read more about the tech behind SmartX here: https://medium.com/smartx/smartx-the-blockchain-dag-project-enabling-scalability-and-security-6bac9775e632
copper member

Any update on second whitepaper?

An announcement will be made imminently on this. And I mean very, very soon Smiley
Activity: 48
Hey. I find this project really interesting. Any way I can participate? When is the airdrop, and what will it entail?
43% for community airdrops
But until there is accurate information, I was looking for it. I think the team is preparing this part of the project.
Activity: 45
SmartX project is only airdrop how the structure of the distribution of tokens? Sale token in the framework of the IEO will not?
SmartX plans to provide further development after the launch of the test network. Perhaps it will be in the plans for the future. I am also interested to know the plans of the project.
I went to the project website, and I see little information about the prospects of joining the cooperation process. of course I was impressed by the technical description , but I want to know about the implementation plans.
Activity: 16
Hey. I find this project really interesting. Any way I can participate? When is the airdrop, and what will it entail?
Activity: 89
SmartX project is only airdrop how the structure of the distribution of tokens? Sale token in the framework of the IEO will not?
SmartX plans to provide further development after the launch of the test network. Perhaps it will be in the plans for the future. I am also interested to know the plans of the project.
Activity: 68
Experimental functions, which I learnt in WP, can be submitted only after the completion of the development for a core set of characteristics of SmartX?
Pages:
Jump to: