Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 SMARTX 🔥 MINING BLOCKCHAIN-DAG | WECHAT TEAM | 31% TOKEN GIVEAWAY - page 5. (Read 2705 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
 Is your work primarily aimed at expanding the use of the token in the Asian region?
Activity: 68
SmartX project is only airdrop how the structure of the distribution of tokens? Sale token in the framework of the IEO will not?
Activity: 54
at what stage of development is your project?  What are the key issues your team can solve by attracting investments?
Activity: 19
Can't really understand if this is based on original Blockchain or what?
Activity: 24
That graph is sexy ass slick. Looking forward to hearing more
copper member
Activity: 63
Introducing V1.0 of our new Community Factsheet.

Feel free to share it amongst your friends and communities!  Grin

Grwat promotional pic I must say guys good work. Now we just need the airdrop lol

Thanks our graphic designer is very skilled Smiley We will many other pieces like this to share in the coming weeks and months so stay tuned.

[/quote]

We definitely intend to use every available advantage we have in order to bring the project up to the level we believe it deserves to be but it is the tech and the skills of the team, rather than their connections, that we believe will be the attraction of SmartX. At such an early stage we can't go into speculating about this or that partnership but we will endeavor to forge as many meaningful and high quality partnerships as we can in order to please our fantastic community.
[/quote]

All very cryptic lol lets hope they make use of those connection to the fullest possible extend and get these corporate behenmoths on board with the project.

https://i.imgur.com/2jfZR34.png

Grwat promotional pic I must say guys good work. Now we just need the airdrop lol
copper member
Are you guys gonna capitalize on the WeChat and TenCent links? You know people will be clamoring about partnerships between SmartX and WeChat/Tencent when the airdrop is over Smiley

The stellar connections some of our core team members have made after having worked at TenCent and WeChat are not official links between SmartX and those huge corporations, but who can tell what the future will bring Smiley

Hahahaha nice. I hear you lets keep up the momentum and then when we see big numbers coming to the peojwct there will be plebtt of peoplw speaking about TenCent and Wechat. People will know that SmartX is in tbe best position to  make partnerships with these conpanies.

We definitely intend to use every available advantage we have in order to bring the project up to the level we believe it deserves to be but it is the tech and the skills of the team, rather than their connections, that we believe will be the attraction of SmartX. At such an early stage we can't go into speculating about this or that partnership but we will endeavor to forge as many meaningful and high quality partnerships as we can in order to please our fantastic community.
Are you guys gonna capitalize on the WeChat and TenCent links? You know people will be clamoring about partnerships between SmartX and WeChat/Tencent when the airdrop is over Smiley

The stellar connections some of our core team members have made after having worked at TenCent and WeChat are not official links between SmartX and those huge corporations, but who can tell what the future will bring Smiley

Hahahaha nice. I hear you lets keep up the momentum and then when we see big numbers coming to the peojwct there will be plebtt of peoplw speaking about TenCent and Wechat. People will know that SmartX is in tbe best position to  make partnerships with these conpanies.

copper member

copper member

copper member
I saw in the Telegram that you'll be releasing a new whitepaper. Any idea when that will happen?

Please await further updates. We will provide information to the community on this in the coming week Smiley
copper member
Nice update. Looking forward to the updated whitepaper.

Shouldn't be too long now at all. As always we will keep you updated Smiley
copper member
When will the new whitepaper come out? Sorry for askkng but I'm very excited about this project.

Hey CrazyPeach14! Thanks for the interest in the project  Grin

We expect the updated whitepaper to be out in around the next couple of weeks. We will make an announcement here as well as in the Telegram once it's out. Stay tuned!
Activity: 28
When will the new whitepaper come out? Sorry for askkng but I'm very excited about this project.
Nice update. Looking forward to the updated whitepaper.
Activity: 28
How is this different from giants like iota?

We are very different from existing DAG projects such as IOTA, Byteball and Conflux. We are different in both technical solutions and product positioning. SmartX technically uses a block model and the combination of POW+POS to ensure the consistency of the whole network. Unlike the traditional BTC blockchain, a SmartX block is a transaction (TX) and a TX is a block. In terms of operational direction many DAG projects are oriented towards the IOT while SmartX is more oriented towards entertainment and social networks and payments.

Hope that answers your question  Smiley

As always, stay tuned across our channels and we'll be releasing more content and technical explainers that will show how SmartX is truly unique and innovative to DAG!

Thank you, that answers my question. I'll stay tuned for more info.
Activity: 10
Pages:
Jump to: