Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 SMARTX 🔥 MINING BLOCKCHAIN-DAG | WECHAT TEAM | 31% TOKEN GIVEAWAY - page 6. (Read 2705 times)

copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Bitcoin Garden: SmartX – The Next Step in DAG Architecture
https://bitcoingarden.org/smartx-the-next-step-in-dag-architecture/

The implementation of Bitcoin and other early cryptocurrencies is often regarded as Blockchain 1.0 due to its rudimentary nature. When Ethereum pioneered smart contracts and Blockchain-as-a-Service, many viewed this as a sufficiently advanced step forward to be deemed Blockchain 2.0. Under the umbrella of Blockchain 2.0, we often read about improvements to scalability and the use of multiple consensus algorithms such as PoW and PoS. Then, what is the next step after Ethereum?

Given the progress made by the industry so far, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) projects seem to have the greatest potential in delivering the next era of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT). From IOTA to MIXIN, DAG projects have proven to be highly popular among developers as well as traders....

Thank you for the great article!  Grin
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: SmartX – The Next Step in DAG Architecture
https://bitcoingarden.org/smartx-the-next-step-in-dag-architecture/

The implementation of Bitcoin and other early cryptocurrencies is often regarded as Blockchain 1.0 due to its rudimentary nature. When Ethereum pioneered smart contracts and Blockchain-as-a-Service, many viewed this as a sufficiently advanced step forward to be deemed Blockchain 2.0. Under the umbrella of Blockchain 2.0, we often read about improvements to scalability and the use of multiple consensus algorithms such as PoW and PoS. Then, what is the next step after Ethereum?

Given the progress made by the industry so far, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) projects seem to have the greatest potential in delivering the next era of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT). From IOTA to MIXIN, DAG projects have proven to be highly popular among developers as well as traders....
copper member
Block-DAG algorithm can integrate transaction partitions created by any nodes around the world with innovative technology will launch to the forefront of the cryptocurrency space as the premier DAG project in the sphere.

Thank. And how expensive are these transactions? And what is their speed?

We will soon have answers to these questions when our Test net becomes operational but we have the potential for limitless horizontal expansion so we expect transactions to be very fast indeed.
copper member
hi guys, who can briefly explain to me what is DAG?

Hi Wersalit

Here is a great article on Direct Acyclic Graph technology and what differentiates it from conventional blockchain tech: https://hackernoon.com/a-beginners-ultimate-guide-to-dags-7fc0dd7f39a2
Activity: 28
This one seems like a gem to be honest. Waiting for more details.
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
DAG stands for Directed Acyclic Graph and can serve as a viable alternative to blockchain technology as shown in cryptocurrencies such as DagCoin, ByteBall, and IOTA. ... In blockchain technology, transactions are grouped and are confirmed by miners and subsequently added to the chain.

I guess ByteBall is a good example but I don't know their development updates as of now. They gained good attention at the initial phase but I don't know if there are still a lot of users of byteball. So with SmartX, can they sustain the eagerness of their miners in the long run?
Mining in the long term is not a very good solution, because you need to pay for expenses, maintenance of miners and so on.
Long-term mining? It even sounds ridiculous and ridiculous.
I thought mining was already dead and nobody not doing that.
Why do you think so? Now the average earner earns good money on mining cryptocurrency.
This is a complex topic that needs to be studied and it is imperative to extract those coins that are most beneficial, and they change from time to time.
DAG stands for Directed Acyclic Graph and can serve as a viable alternative to blockchain technology as shown in cryptocurrencies such as DagCoin, ByteBall, and IOTA. ... In blockchain technology, transactions are grouped and are confirmed by miners and subsequently added to the chain.

I guess ByteBall is a good example but I don't know their development updates as of now. They gained good attention at the initial phase but I don't know if there are still a lot of users of byteball. So with SmartX, can they sustain the eagerness of their miners in the long run?
Mining in the long term is not a very good solution, because you need to pay for expenses, maintenance of miners and so on.
Long-term mining? It even sounds ridiculous and ridiculous.
I thought mining was already dead and nobody not doing that.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

Block-DAG algorithm can integrate transaction partitions created by any nodes around the world with innovative technology will launch to the forefront of the cryptocurrency space as the premier DAG project in the sphere.

Thank. And how expensive are these transactions? And what is their speed?
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Is someone already trying to get this token? It's profitable?
And what are the minimum requirements for mining?

As our testnet/mainnet is not yet live, you won't be able to mine SAT tokens (the SmartX token). However, we do have a generous community giveaway portion which you are welcome to join our Telegram and take part in once we announce the final details.
Got it. When people will can mine your token? Maybe indicative date?
copper member

As our testnet/mainnet is not yet live, you won't be able to mine SAT tokens (the SmartX token). However, we do have a generous community giveaway portion which you are welcome to join our Telegram and take part in once we announce the final details.
Activity: 139

It sounds very cool. Are there already leaders in this line of business, or is this market still not very popular?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10

Activity: 240
Activity: 96
It seems to me today in the world courses on how to search for information on the Internet will be very popular. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 299
Ohh Blockchain DAG??

Seems something New and Interesting?
Count me in for this Project!!
This is really a new and interesting idea and concept! I can give you many examples of why the market needs such projects
Hi, please give some basic examples. I am very interested to hear.
I understand one and the main reason why the market needs such projects, but I also want to hear the opinions of others.
copper member
So far I have not seen any DAG project doing something useful in crypto space.
I am not sure SMartX will be any better, but maybe I am wrong.
Sooner or later, such a platform will appear. Or perhaps already appeared.
  I also studied this topic a lot earlier and saw that there were teams that tried to make a similar product, but nothing worked out for them.
I communicated with the SMARTX team and I am sure of them, they are real professionals. I think in the future they may become monopolists in this market.

That will happen if there's no other project created with similar concept.
But as we all know, if someone is successful in his chosen field, others will try to imitate such project.
But only the strong ones will prevail. Let us see how far SmartX will achieve in this crypto space.
Why imitate if other projects can compete? There are also many such examples.

There are other DAG projects, however Block-DAG is a legitimate innovation and improvement over existing tech.

I recommend reading out technical whitepaper to learn more about how SmartX improves traditional DAG architecture: https://smartx.one/Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
So far I have not seen any DAG project doing something useful in crypto space.
I am not sure SMartX will be any better, but maybe I am wrong.
Sooner or later, such a platform will appear. Or perhaps already appeared.
  I also studied this topic a lot earlier and saw that there were teams that tried to make a similar product, but nothing worked out for them.
I communicated with the SMARTX team and I am sure of them, they are real professionals. I think in the future they may become monopolists in this market.

That will happen if there's no other project created with similar concept.
But as we all know, if someone is successful in his chosen field, others will try to imitate such project.
But only the strong ones will prevail. Let us see how far SmartX will achieve in this crypto space.
Pages:
Jump to: