Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain - page 21. (Read 49740 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain
This project is meaningful. Here is a token that promise news with a totally different medium. Let see how this will turn out. Following keenly

Thanks!
You're welcome to join our Telegram group to stay up to date.
Is the pre sell is over?

Yes. You're welcome to join our crowdsale. Only 7 days left so reserve your place!
Activity: 518
This project is meaningful. Here is a token that promise news with a totally different medium. Let see how this will turn out. Following keenly
Activity: 574
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Is the pre sell is over?
Activity: 140
Snip CEO
In Steemit the writers are rewarded based on feedback from users, with the reward dependent on the number of tokens each user holds. Meaning that if you have a lot of tokens then your vote counts a lot, and if you have a small amount then your vote counts less. In Snip we use open-source algorithms to determine which content is the most valuable and reward accordingly. Users don’t have a vote according to their holdings.

In a different aspect, Snip is a news-focused platform, where Steemit is more like a blogging platform. It’s not really possible to get your news today through Steemit.
Activity: 9
Hi, could you please explain to me the difference between Snip and Steemit? Since both have reward mechanism by crypto, no?
Nowadays there are many ways to reach the news, why do people use crypto for this. It is free to reach them. What will be your difference from others?
The use of crypto allows to align the interests of both writers and readers, since writers are getting the Snip token which is only valuable when the network is actually valuable to readers. That's also why Steemit uses crypto.

I am talking about readers. Why people spend money for read news ? It may make sense for the writers you say, but I have not found the logical side for the readers.

That's why the content is free for the reader Smiley
They can tip writers for content they really love, and the can purchase premium services like our personalized podcast. But the basic version is completely free.

In addition, the content will be stored on IPFS to ensure it's available anytime and anywhere
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Nowadays there are many ways to reach the news, why do people use crypto for this. It is free to reach them. What will be your difference from others?
The use of crypto allows to align the interests of both writers and readers, since writers are getting the Snip token which is only valuable when the network is actually valuable to readers. That's also why Steemit uses crypto.

I am talking about readers. Why people spend money for read news ? It may make sense for the writers you say, but I have not found the logical side for the readers.
We're happy to introduce our advisory board who has been working alongside us over the past few months.
Brilliant guys! 😎

https://medium.com/snip-news/announcing-snips-advisory-board-1aca815489c3
Of course!
Sorry for the delay
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Please read mandarin version here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21857304

the other bounty thread posted in prior of the ANN thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21781352

@ranreichman, could you please update the status of this on the bounty spreadsheet? Thanks!
so, some projects has similar ideas, but i think hi has many chances for a life. i will watch out for ICO

Thanks!
You're welcome to join our signature bounty program and earn some SnipCoins Smiley
Activity: 717
Merit: 176
so, some projects has similar ideas, but i think hi has many chances for a life. i will watch out for ICO
Snip CEO
There is  much content these days. I intended to read up on this but got no time. Can someone bring me up to speed. I like the concept of snip. And for all we, know we might be looking at another steemit or better still something more conventional.
Thanks! You should join the signature program.
Activity: 518
There is  much content these days. I intended to read up on this but got no time. Can someone bring me up to speed. I like the concept of snip. And for all we, know we might be looking at another steemit or better still something more conventional.
As a paying user of Snip's previous product, I can say that it was great and these guys know how to build stuff.
Also, looks like their team has a real talent and some impressive resume.

Already subscribed to the ICO.

Wishing you good luck! Keep up the good work!

Thanks!
Appreciate the support! Smiley
Activity: 2
As a paying user of Snip's previous product, I can say that it was great and these guys know how to build stuff.
Also, looks like their team has a real talent and some impressive resume.

Already subscribed to the ICO.

Wishing you good luck! Keep up the good work!
Snip CEO
How much they got on presale 4 millions ? is that true? if this is the case seems a lot investors are coming to this project wich i do beleave is quite good
Hey lisasteca, the pre-sale was indeed $4M, we'll close the final terms and then detail them before the sale. We are fortunate to work with some great crypto leaders.
Tha is grea result and really i would love to watch your project very closely right now, congratulations for the huge result. Looking forward to join to some bounty and invest on your project
Thanks! I'm glad you like the product.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
How much they got on presale 4 millions ? is that true? if this is the case seems a lot investors are coming to this project wich i do beleave is quite good
Hey lisasteca, the pre-sale was indeed $4M, we'll close the final terms and then detail them before the sale. We are fortunate to work with some great crypto leaders.
Tha is grea result and really i would love to watch your project very closely right now, congratulations for the huge result. Looking forward to join to some bounty and invest on your project
Pages:
Jump to: