Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain - page 24. (Read 49777 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Snip CEO
I've been on your site for a couple of times now and I never thought you have an ANN thread on here. I just want to drop by and congratulate you guys for a job well done on the site! I really like how news are being written and presented. I like how everything is summarize. You have saved a lot of time by creating this website. Thank you thank you and thank you!!
Wow thanks a lot!! Always fun to meet happy users. How did you reach us originally?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I've been on your site for a couple of times now and I never thought you have an ANN thread on here. I just want to drop by and congratulate you guys for a job well done on the site! I really like how news are being written and presented. I like how everything is summarize. You have saved a lot of time by creating this website. Thank you thank you and thank you!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Awww yeah this one is free money boys.
What do you mean 'free money'? The bounty?
I think he means that the bounty tokens will be worth something but that's a bit of a weird way to say that Smiley
If ICO is successful tokens are kind of 'free money'. and i agree with Ghasty, snip looks good, sale will be successful. Just wonder how i'll use all of my tokens BTCBTCBTC
Why are you so sure? Many ICOs fail to reach cap, you just don't hear about them
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I think he means that the bounty tokens will be worth something but that's a bit of a weird way to say that Smiley
If ICO is successful tokens are kind of 'free money'. and i agree with Ghasty, snip looks good, sale will be successful. Just wonder how i'll use all of my tokens BTCBTCBTC
Snip CEO
Activity: 13
Snip CEO
Doesn't filtering content make the service centralized?
Every service has to have some filtering, at least to avoid spam. Our filtering is done with open source algorithms, and all of the content will still be available on IPFS. So there will be personalization and anti-spam but no censorship.
Doesn't filtering content make the service centralized?
Snip CEO
I want to reserve the English translation by begging for it please, lol. you'll have shit loads of fake news filling the blockchain, nothing would stop people from spamming your platform and injecting not fake but crap content, then you'll have to use resources such as storage and bandwidth.
Don't take it as an insult but your team looks like thug criminals than developers. second lol.

can you provide more details about these thug criminals?
There's some information about us on the website https://snip.network. We're happy to answer additional queries.
Activity: 80
I want to reserve the English translation by begging for it please, lol. you'll have shit loads of fake news filling the blockchain, nothing would stop people from spamming your platform and injecting not fake but crap content, then you'll have to use resources such as storage and bandwidth.
Don't take it as an insult but your team looks like thug criminals than developers. second lol.

can you provide more details about these thug criminals?
Snip CEO
Are you a signature troll? Sure seems like it, writing nonsense to get tokens
Snip CEO
We're going to filter low quality content and spam using machine learning algorithms. That's the way to go, a central editor is a bad model.
Why thug criminals?
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Snip CEO
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Snip CEO
Pages:
Jump to: