Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain - page 22. (Read 49741 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Snip CEO
How much they got on presale 4 millions ? is that true? if this is the case seems a lot investors are coming to this project wich i do beleave is quite good
Hey lisasteca, the pre-sale was indeed $4M, we'll close the final terms and then detail them before the sale. We are fortunate to work with some great crypto leaders.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
How much they got on presale 4 millions ? is that true? if this is the case seems a lot investors are coming to this project wich i do beleave is quite good
Snip CEO
Look like a solid project with a strong team
thanks!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Look like a solid project with a strong team
Activity: 168
Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain
I've long since forgotten (if I ever *really* understood) how slashdot ranks their commentary, but it seems to be effective.  Anything like their system at play in Snip?  Years ago - that time seems to have passed - you could see MD surgeons, physicists, etc commenting on the validity and accuracy of posted article content. (not that MD's, for example, can't disagree on any given treatment protocol or Rx)

Edit - added:  Can you differentiate your concept from Brave browser/content preference and payment system?  I've seen your (dev) remarks regarding Steemit...

Slashdot, haven't heard about them for years... Smiley
AFAIK their ranking algorithm is not public so it's hard to say.
Our ranking algorithm will be open-source once the Alpha is live (hopefully January 18), so you could check it out yourself.

Regarding Brave, We see them more as potential partners and not competitor. They provide an additional monetization model in addition to premium services and ads. We also partnered with AdEx to help us integrate ads on the Platform.

Activity: 8
I've long since forgotten (if I ever *really* understood) how slashdot ranks their commentary, but it seems to be effective.  Anything like their system at play in Snip?  Years ago - that time seems to have passed - you could see MD surgeons, physicists, etc commenting on the validity and accuracy of posted article content. (not that MD's, for example, can't disagree on any given treatment protocol or Rx)

Edit - added:  Can you differentiate your concept from Brave browser/content preference and payment system?  I've seen your (dev) remarks regarding Steemit...
Snip now featured on CoinTelegraph! Amazing to get all of this great coverage 😎

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-can-free-media-from-tech-giants-claws

looks like correction is close to over. Soon btc and eth will be back up, right in time for Snip sale on 29th!

by the 29th things will be blooming! this was just a small step-back..
looking forward to seeing Snip go well..

We can only hope... Smiley
See you at the crowdsale!
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
looks like correction is close to over. Soon btc and eth will be back up, right in time for Snip sale on 29th!

by the 29th things will be blooming! this was just a small step-back..
looking forward to seeing Snip go well..
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Please read mandarin version here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21857304
Snip CEO
Nowadays there are many ways to reach the news, why do people use crypto for this. It is free to reach them. What will be your difference from others?
The use of crypto allows to align the interests of both writers and readers, since writers are getting the Snip token which is only valuable when the network is actually valuable to readers. That's also why Steemit uses crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Nowadays there are many ways to reach the news, why do people use crypto for this. It is free to reach them. What will be your difference from others?
Snip CEO
Hi
A good idea.
Tell me, will the project check the news for reliability?
Thanks! Yeah, the algorithms on the platform will take into consideration the feedback from the community, especially from people who are considered reliable by the community.
Activity: 147
Hi
A good idea.
Tell me, will the project check the news for reliability?
Activity: 71
Any pre-sale/pre-ICO before ICO starts dev?

There won't be any public pre-sale.
You're welcome to join our Telegram group and sign up to our newsletter to get updates on the crowdsale
https://snip.network/#subscribe
Yes dev, thanks for your invite, I will join

There won't be any public pre-sale.
You're welcome to join our Telegram group and sign up to our newsletter to get updates on the crowdsale
https://snip.network/#subscribe
Activity: 71
Snip CEO
I'm curious how this will develop. This coin is interesting and has an interesting future. Only what I please - do not add your coin to liqui exchange - which has a bad reputation.
Thanks! Lots of exciting announcements coming up!
Activity: 40
I'm curious how this will develop. This coin is interesting and has an interesting future. Only what I please - do not add your coin to liqui exchange - which has a bad reputation.
Pages:
Jump to: