Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 113. (Read 257518 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
HI guys.

With 500 balls, how much time will it take for staking ?

I have half of this amount in my wallet almost 4 days now
and no single ball
coming in ...
Any one brief us
Thanks
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
HI guys.

With 500 balls, how much time will it take for staking ?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Got my first Super stake today. 365 coins for it I got a total of 552 for the day.

Nice.

Still 2000 blocks until we start going down and 7000 more blocks above 5000%

I sent before 6 hours from polonix in my wallet some balls and have not yet arrived .
Can you see what 's up with that Igotspots.
http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/tx/5851e9cf1ef0fac93d0f69ba3e23f88170c53896d6e1f84974a7b55a3be89b3e
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Got my first Super stake today. 365 coins for it I got a total of 552 for the day.

Nice.

That's cool..I hope I catch a super stake today as well.. Best stake I had was 2 days ago..  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Nice.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

Nice.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
Only a 1 satoshi spread on Poloniex now. Which way will it move...?
I gues up?
legendary
Anyone have a example Conf. file for adding some good nodes.

You don't need to addnodes. Just load it up and you'll have like 5 connections instantly

Ah okay.
I have all my BALLS in one Client  Smiley

I never know if its all setup right until I receive that first stake.
Iv read through the threads and could not find a stated time-span for coin maturity to occur. When will my BALLS grow up?

24hrs to reach maturity

Yep, we stake quick

First stake Achived, Im in the game.     Wink

Feels good doesn't it?
Activity: 1064
Anyone have a example Conf. file for adding some good nodes.

You don't need to addnodes. Just load it up and you'll have like 5 connections instantly

Ah okay.
I have all my BALLS in one Client  Smiley

I never know if its all setup right until I receive that first stake.
Iv read through the threads and could not find a stated time-span for coin maturity to occur. When will my BALLS grow up?

24hrs to reach maturity

Yep, we stake quick

First stake Achived, Im in the game.     Wink
legendary
Only a 1 satoshi spread on Poloniex now. Which way will it move...?
legendary
I hatched some Balls and sold off some of the stake but some of the stake plus main is in tact but now my wallet says not staking and the light has gone grey..but I never tool all the coins out just some of the stake to sell so i can reach break even in a few days,m then I want to just compound the balls for a while after that.. So when will my arrow go green again after how many hours? Wallet is unlocked and i got over 24k coins in it.  Wink

Read a bit back up thread, dev said little green arrow is a biach, don't believe all it says Cheesy He is working on making it more accurate, but so far no luck.

Edit: I'm usually getting stakes when green arrow says 2 days, soo.... there's that. Cheesy
Someone also said got stake when it was grey.

Arrow is unreliable. I'm staking while grey right now

Oh that's a relief.. Wink I hop-e i grow some balls tomorrow..  Grin

You should
legendary
I hatched some Balls and sold off some of the stake but some of the stake plus main is in tact but now my wallet says not staking and the light has gone grey..but I never tool all the coins out just some of the stake to sell so i can reach break even in a few days,m then I want to just compound the balls for a while after that.. So when will my arrow go green again after how many hours? Wallet is unlocked and i got over 24k coins in it.  Wink

Read a bit back up thread, dev said little green arrow is a biach, don't believe all it says Cheesy He is working on making it more accurate, but so far no luck.

Edit: I'm usually getting stakes when green arrow says 2 days, soo.... there's that. Cheesy

Oh that's a relief.. Wink I hop-e i grow some balls tomorrow..  Grin
legendary
Im 18 hours in and still waiting for that first stake (>")>

Is that after the 24 maturing time?  If not you have 6 more hours before you start to stake.  

Staking is taking a long time now.   2.5K coins took about 31 hours to stake.  

Correct. There is a lot of competition for staking right now
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

Is that after the 24 maturing time?  If not you have 6 more hours before you start to stake. 

Staking is taking a long time now.   2.5K coins took about 31 hours to stake. 
Activity: 1064
legendary

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 736
legendary
I hatched some Balls and sold off some of the stake but some of the stake plus main is in tact but now my wallet says not staking and the light has gone grey..but I never tool all the coins out just some of the stake to sell so i can reach break even in a few days,m then I want to just compound the balls for a while after that.. So when will my arrow go green again after how many hours? Wallet is unlocked and i got over 24k coins in it.  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I have a small amount of balls in wallet for 2 days now and no stake is coming
wallet unlock
running that last version
using windows xp
Jump to: