Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 109. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Hi!

May i recommend that dev now starts to buy up cheap snowballcoins and then send them directly to destruction!
This is an effective way to force the price upwards!

Rarity of a coin, has its own value in the cryptocommunity!
vademecum1974

If you want a rare coin, MMXIV is for you. Still less than 2200 of those

You're basically asking me to burn $20 bills with a box of matches
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hi!

May i recommend that dev now starts to buy up cheap snowballcoins and then send them directly to destruction!
This is an effective way to force the price upwards!

Rarity of a coin, has its own value in the cryptocommunity!

vademecum1974

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
You will never stake when Igotspots is staking most blocks lol

I wish. Would love to keep more coins off the market

Today i bought new Balls so if you remember the 240.185542 BALLS it never stake for almost a week now the wallet unlock and running 24 H aday .Now i have a new balance as 2171.06 balls . i will wait for another week to see what will happen .
Remark : in the green arrow say expected time to get reward is 10 days is that correct ? need advise.
legendary

I wish. Would love to keep more coins off the market
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
legendary
Lol, I feel your pain Smiley my coinage keeps chasing the network weight, keeping the expected hrs at 20 Cheesy

I've been getting stakes consistently in about 25-26 hours in the last few days, but with everybody staking, the difficulty keeps going up.
You will stake eventually, and then you'll get all the coins you should have been getting daily, in a big lump-sum.
If you have multiple smaller inputs, I know it's tempting to combine, but you would lose the last 5-6 days of coin age - that's a LOT when it will stake, so just don't touch it for now Smiley

Exactly right. Don't give in and move them or you will start all over. Each input is separate, so the client can be deceiving in what it estimates
Activity: 70
Lol, I feel your pain Smiley my coinage keeps chasing the network weight, keeping the expected hrs at 20 Cheesy

I've been getting stakes consistently in about 25-26 hours in the last few days, but with everybody staking, the difficulty keeps going up.
You will stake eventually, and then you'll get all the coins you should have been getting daily, in a big lump-sum.
If you have multiple smaller inputs, I know it's tempting to combine, but you would lose the last 5-6 days of coin age - that's a LOT when it will stake, so just don't touch it for now Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hi

Not sure why but it seems my Balls does not want to stake my last stake was on 25 November, any advice?
Activity: 1005
many blocks generated but not accepted  Cry
how can I avoid this  Huh
Activity: 677
i see you can get some free balls at http://ballsyrolls.com/

That's pretty awesome. Adding to OP

Anyone know who I can contact about a deposit not crediting? Site kind of glitched or something when I sent the BALLS and I ended up having to refresh the page which then gave me a new deposit address.

Balance won't refresh, and their are no pending deposits. Only about ~200 BALLS but still  Cry

I asked the admin he said there are no pending deposits but could send you 200 balls for you to try again if there was a problem.

Thanks, hopefully I can get it fixed soon  Smiley

Thanks it was a problems with waiting for to many confirmations. Sorry for the delay! Smiley
legendary
@ iGotSpots

This has probably been answered a million times but I just actually seen this in my wallet.

When my set number of coins stake they "disappear" instead of going into the stake column as other wallets do. Here is the example that happened. I am a small timer compared to everyone else but I had 7,788 coins right before a stake. I notice that I had a stake for 345 coins waiting to mature but the Balance was 6,575 and the Stake was at 0. The Stake should have shown the 1,213 coins that was Staking to get the 345.

In the end everything is fine but not sure if this "glitch" can be fixed in the next wallet update to ease some of the confusion. I wasn't too worried at all since I knew the coins was actually staking and my correct balance would show up after that.

Just a display issue. It's on the list
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
@ iGotSpots

This has probably been answered a million times but I just actually seen this in my wallet.

When my set number of coins stake they "disappear" instead of going into the stake column as other wallets do. Here is the example that happened. I am a small timer compared to everyone else but I had 7,788 coins right before a stake. I notice that I had a stake for 345 coins waiting to mature but the Balance was 6,575 and the Stake was at 0. The Stake should have shown the 1,213 coins that was Staking to get the 345.

In the end everything is fine but not sure if this "glitch" can be fixed in the next wallet update to ease some of the confusion. I wasn't too worried at all since I knew the coins was actually staking and my correct balance would show up after that.
Activity: 100

Last 24 hours BALLS has traded 5.0-6.0% of the float versus 0.5% for HYP...
So at the tail end of the "rollercoaster" it has 10 times the liquidity of HYP...
And until recently HYP was the only liquid High Stake coin.

There's a lesson here:

By introducing occasional, short "rollercoaster" periods...
All the low volume high stake coins like HBN, CAP, TEK, PHS, TRK, etc...
Could significantly increase their liquidity... and get more exchange listings...
As opposed to US Govt partner Cryptsy having investors by the balls.

10 times the liquidity at this point in time, come back in 3 months and I'm sure it will be a whole nother story lol

Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers

Anyone know who I can contact about a deposit not crediting? Site kind of glitched or something when I sent the BALLS and I ended up having to refresh the page which then gave me a new deposit address.

Balance won't refresh, and their are no pending deposits. Only about ~200 BALLS but still  Cry

I asked the admin he said there are no pending deposits but could send you 200 balls for you to try again if there was a problem.

Thanks, hopefully I can get it fixed soon  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
I am very impressed with BALLS so far.. I am now staking for longer term as well ..two days in i got my coins from 24.5k Balls to 34.680..I also don't have the laptop on 24 hours because it is old..  Smiley

In just 2 days you stake approx 24,5k from 34,680k? If this is real I am very impressed!

Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers

legendary

Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
How much can i get if i buy 2000 Balls in stake per day??? and how long it takes to stake Huh
Done tons of rolls so far Cheesy

Haha me to trying to get it to 500 Tongue
Jump to: