Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 155. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
No coin control? or am I missing it?
Not yet. We are still testing it with Maieuticoin. You can check the pre-release of version 1.0.3, it's still got a couple issues, but we are close. Once we have that completed, we can put coin control into BALLS much easier

The maturity time is only 24 hours, so not having coin control isn't as bad as it is with coins that you have to hold for months before staking
I was wondering if you had left Coin Control out for getting a smaller footprint for the RasPi - deliberately leaving out all non-essential features, though that can make managing coins (optimizing staking) more difficult over time, so I am happy to see that you want to add it to a future release.
I had the impression that there were a few issues with the client (Qt Wallet on Windows) as I needed to close and restart the wallet several times to get it to sync up (I had not run my wallet a few days after trying to find one of the PoW blocks, which I failed in. So, I bought some coins yesterday and tonight they will stake - I will have to run my laptop continuously so I am looking forward to compiling the wallet for RasPi and running it stand-alone from a cell phone charger.

You can just turn your laptop back on when it's about to stake.
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
No coin control? or am I missing it?
Not yet. We are still testing it with Maieuticoin. You can check the pre-release of version 1.0.3, it's still got a couple issues, but we are close. Once we have that completed, we can put coin control into BALLS much easier

The maturity time is only 24 hours, so not having coin control isn't as bad as it is with coins that you have to hold for months before staking
I was wondering if you had left Coin Control out for getting a smaller footprint for the RasPi - deliberately leaving out all non-essential features, though that can make managing coins (optimizing staking) more difficult over time, so I am happy to see that you want to add it to a future release.
I had the impression that there were a few issues with the client (Qt Wallet on Windows) as I needed to close and restart the wallet several times to get it to sync up (I had not run my wallet a few days after trying to find one of the PoW blocks, which I failed in. So, I bought some coins yesterday and tonight they will stake - I will have to run my laptop continuously so I am looking forward to compiling the wallet for RasPi and running it stand-alone from a cell phone charger.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Just broke 20 BTC in volume on Poloniex
And abouve 10K!
Multipool is down.

Multipool had issues with transaction fees. Remove hash immediately
Activity: 736
where is the windows wallet lol i cant seem to find it.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I have now 969 balls to stake. I am hoping tonight they stake the first babies.
Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader
And abouve 10K!
Multipool is down.
legendary
legendary
Dear iGotSpots,

There is a symbol at the right bottom corner, says "Not stacking because you have no mature coins"

But actually, I still receive stake coin every days.

It confuse me.

Rgrds,

It will almost always say that due to your coins staking a few minutes after they mature.
Activity: 756
Dear iGotSpots,

There is a symbol at the right bottom corner, says "Not stacking because you have no mature coins"

It confuse me.

Rgrds,
It means all your coins have staked and need to recharge.  They only stake every 24 hours.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Dear iGotSpots,

It confuse me.

Rgrds,
legendary
BALLS!  The coin that keeps giving and giving and giving and giving and giving!!!

Every 24 Hours!

And the price keeps rising
Activity: 756
BALLS!  The coin that keeps giving and giving and giving and giving and giving!!!

Every 24 Hours!
legendary
Moving up nicely tonight
legendary
O-M-G My BALLS are on fire holy shit! NICE!!!

Balls to the wall staking.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
O-M-G My BALLS are on fire holy shit! NICE!!!
legendary
i can't wait for my balls to start staking xD

The balls come quick
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
i can't wait for my balls to start staking xD
legendary