Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 46. (Read 257516 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Should Snowballs reach zero, how long in time (weeks, days, years) before its removed from the exchanges?  Just curious, I have never followed a coin this far down before.

Regards,

~Blaise

Removed from the exchanges?!?! Lol. New to crypto? Got 12.4 Mil balls that says it wont, anytime soon. There has never been a better time to load up on balls as I did. NOW is the time to make the most. If you did lose profit, the way to make it back is to buy more on the low (now).

Vegas
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Should Snowballs reach zero, how long in time (weeks, days, years) before its removed from the exchanges?  Just curious, I have never followed a coin this far down before.

Regards,

~Blaise
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Im very pleased with the new wallet. I know the fork has not started yet, but the rewards seem much much larger for some reason. I actually got 1 stake for 1.8mil.

Vegas

hmmm
read the thread title
Fork is over; Complete SUCCESS

I think he means the 10k fork. BALLS will be getting another update soon, too, though
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Im very pleased with the new wallet. I know the fork has not started yet, but the rewards seem much much larger for some reason. I actually got 1 stake for 1.8mil.

Vegas

hmmm
read the thread title
No this was not a succes for the value of BALLS but it was big fun.
For my it was a succes I 'm without buying extra climbed from #80 to #59 on richlist.
But I hope and espect some creative sulution for the big inflation leak.
Hope the next face starts soon but I hope not before I have staked 5M BALLS and being in the top 50 on richlist.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0

Vegas

hmmm
read the thread title
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
legendary
Energy coin master

There's a reason it's not in BALLS

to help minimize the inflation?
Normal you stake once in a day with BALLS and that is ther reason I think.
When the now fork is out I hope you manage the max stake reward iGotSpots.
Take into acount I split my 3M into 10k blockes for maxumum reward.
Succes with your solution.
legendary
For those of you who are worried about inflation aka coin control. Look at the block explorer/stats page. Difficulty is rising, means longer time between minting.
Buy more BALLS! While they are still cheap. One last big dump, before price starts moving up again. The ones only looking at price and inflation, are going to be
sorry, they had no patience! Prices will rebound, even with no updates! Hope dumpers do not read this! I have a few large buy orders waiting for them! Ha, Ha!
19 million balls on sale at Polo, probably similar at Trex? Buy CHEAP! While still can! I got nervous last weekend, seeing all of the minting amounts, being dumped.
I dumped a million myself. But, during the week, I started seeing what was happening, been buying them back cheaper, and getting more for less. Cool!

Peace!
Dennis
Coin control in wallets serves a purpose. (Unfortunately we don't have this feature in BALLS)
You can see which of your coins have highest priority to receive a reward and you can select to send the lower priority coins so that you don't miss the reward from highest priority.

Yes. To reset each coin, we force you to reset them all
0_0
For those of you who are worried about inflation aka coin control. Look at the block explorer/stats page. Difficulty is rising, means longer time between minting.
Buy more BALLS! While they are still cheap. One last big dump, before price starts moving up again. The ones only looking at price and inflation, are going to be
sorry, they had no patience! Prices will rebound, even with no updates! Hope dumpers do not read this! I have a few large buy orders waiting for them! Ha, Ha!
19 million balls on sale at Polo, probably similar at Trex? Buy CHEAP! While still can! I got nervous last weekend, seeing all of the minting amounts, being dumped.
I dumped a million myself. But, during the week, I started seeing what was happening, been buying them back cheaper, and getting more for less. Cool!

Peace!
Dennis
Coin control in wallets serves a purpose. (Unfortunately we don't have this feature in BALLS)
You can see which of your coins have highest priority to receive a reward and you can select to send the lower priority coins so that you don't miss the reward from highest priority.

legendary

Peace!
Dennis

0_0
It is sick I got now one 1M+ stake with my 1block wallet with 2M coin, now 3M!
Transactie-ID: 092b8b718c92a23257a3ee701482cba4ec067b71b4801ecf6bf356da280837d8
Happy but we need good inflation controll meganism so that rewards like this are not posible!
I sall not dump my BALLS!

actually, this is not sick at all. Sick was when I first bought balls at 17000 satoshi and now it's 10. LOL Cheesy
I bought also my BALLS in the first week of november 2014, some of the 3M BALSS I own where 10k Satoshi.
I sold it earlier parts of my POS profit but that was in the 300 Satoshi period.
From the fresh BALLS I sold not one BALL and I go for 5M the end of this week before new fork.
I think a serieous rebounce in price then.

You can use virtual coin-control by adding an extra addres and send coins to that address in your wallet.
1. how do I know the coins I am going to send to the second address were not going to give me a reward before sending them?
2. If I have them in the second address how do I know they are not going to give me a reward before I send them to bittrex?
legendary
Energy coin master
Happy but we need good inflation controll meganism so that rewards like this are not posible!

actually, this is not sick at all. Sick was when I first bought balls at 17000 satoshi and now it's 10. LOL Cheesy
I bought also my BALLS in the first week of november 2014, some of the 3M BALSS I own where 10k Satoshi.
I sold it earlier parts of my POS profit but that was in the 300 Satoshi period.
From the fresh BALLS I sold not one BALL and I go for 5M the end of this week before new fork.
I think a serieous rebounce in price then.

You can use virtual coin-control by adding an extra addres and send coins to that address in your wallet.
0_0

Peace!
Dennis
0_0

Peace!
Dennis

Actually, I think I said all 3 of my coins are getting updates this week  Wink

10k just got totally reworked about an hour ago, actually

Actually, iGotSpots, that was posted earlier. My point was that as the difficulty increased, the minting would slow down. And it has as I am minting about 3 times an hour
now. A week ago, I was minting 30 times a hour, sometimes twice in a minute. So, my point was, even without an update, minting is slowing down. HyperStake difficulty
went up, my minting slowed down. By the way, who ever sold me 5 million balls today, thanks! Now, I have to go and put them in my wallet. Cool!

Peace!
Dennis

Correct. It was a gold rush while the network recovered from the protocol switch away from v03
I agree. A week ago I could get around 5 rewards a day and now I can barely get one. Tongue
This way, next week I think I will never get a reward again (LOL)
We will soon realize that only the first few addresses in richlist would be able to get rewards. 12 hours ago the first address in richlist had 94m balls. Now that turned to 113m+

legendary
Energy coin master

Peace!
Dennis

Actually, iGotSpots, that was posted earlier. My point was that as the difficulty increased, the minting would slow down. And it has as I am minting about 3 times an hour
now. A week ago, I was minting 30 times a hour, sometimes twice in a minute. So, my point was, even without an update, minting is slowing down. HyperStake difficulty
went up, my minting slowed down. By the way, who ever sold me 5 million balls today, thanks! Now, I have to go and put them in my wallet. Cool!

Peace!
Dennis

Correct. It was a gold rush while the network recovered from the protocol switch away from v03
I agree. A week ago I could get around 5 rewards a day and now I can barely get one. Tongue
We will soon realize that only the first few addresses in richlist would be able to get rewards. 12 hours ago the first address in richlist had 94m balls. Now that turned to 113m+
0_0

Peace!
Dennis

Peace!
Dennis

legendary

Peace!
Dennis

Peace!
Dennis

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

Peace!
Dennis

Peace!
Dennis
0_0
is there any way to eliminate receiving orphaned blocks?
I get plenty of them during the day after waiting hours.
I lost 63000 and got 14000 five hours later :-(

Then they are from two separate deposits

ah, you are right.
If block reward drops in a few hours, will I still receive what I missed or it will be lowered too?

Good point, I didn't think about that. That could affect short term returns, yes, but long term it will always average out. Stake rate is calculated on a current-block basis, so you could end up hitting a lower percent...but you have the exact same % chance of hitting a higher block  Wink

yeha! I got 68760!!! ^_^
legendary

Peace!
Dennis

Pages:
Jump to: