Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 45. (Read 257516 times)

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
I got today a disapointing stake of "only" 109641 BALLS
stake-rate: 109641 / 3006748 = 3 %  Sad
Transactie-ID: a87ef52983a7a625d34acea3ae83d66bc6f0f978e513b795e1b77de3ca24a4d2
This is the second time I got a low reward but the giga rewards compentate very much.
I'm curious what iGotSpots develops for the future of BALLS.
What to think of adustable BALLS?
In the wallet a slider and that gived you the change skip POS-rewards to build extra weight for a bonus or jackpot stake.
Low weight you always get an avarage POS-reward or a change to get the jackput of 1-2M BALLS?

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
legendary
Energy coin master
What about random mature age?
Or mature age penalty if your stake is to large.
In a wave you can set mature age 1-48 hour, now it is for me very predictable when my 1 block address is mature and directly after stake is available  send the coins to the other address now. When it is unpredictable more difficult to optimize my stake rate.
With the Scratch Cards you can build community and people go to your site and check if they have a bonus.
Maybe an idea make Scratch Cards tradable.
Scratch cards for sending BALLS to burning address.
I'm just brainstorming ... maybe some good and useful idea's.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
You could also give a bonus without increasing the stake percentage: by giving 25k (or any other number) bonus BALLS every 100th or 1000th block. That way both the large and the small stakers have the exact same bonus, which might also decrease inflation Smiley.

Flat amounts don't scale well
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
You could also give a bonus without increasing the stake percentage: by giving 25k (or any other number) bonus BALLS every 100th or 1000th block. That way both the large and the small stakers have the exact same bonus, which might also decrease inflation Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
and if it was 1 out of 100 it would slow down the inflation even more than 10k's 10 out of 100
legendary
Kaspa
We just did that for 10k, though

but thats with 10% odds to get a big one... this would be minor pos% (not as small as 1ok's 10%) and a 1% chance of getting the biggie or obviously 1 out of a thousand chance if you went with 1000 block cycles and like a standard 100% pos return on the non jackpot
legendary
We just did that for 10k, though
legendary
Kaspa
Still undecided at the changes coming to BALLS stake rate. Interested in hearing ideas. This is not about what % you would like to see, that's decided (and will be lower). What we need ideas for is a fun way to revolve around a specific percentage, like we are doing here, or in 10k, or as ECASH now uses waves
Idea's:
1) With GaiaCoin the have "Scratsh cards" each 5th stake you get a card with a change to win bonus. Maybe you can use that and each 5th (or random) stake you get a bonus stake. Wth that scenario it is good to have much fragmentation in your wallet. Good test if thit not crashes the sytem.
2) External stake: You registrate you Wallet address on your webside and you check the blockshain and send coins random to addresses you or community likes. Some rules that address always online and no cheating with the system or other rules we can think of (donation rate)
3) Donation rate from your stake to extrenal stake (cloud stake) to get change to get more external stake see idea 2.
4) burning stake that is fun, if you doing the wrong protocol (like I do) you stake is burned (goes to external stake as donation or burn address)
5) Keep it how it is and see if it crashes soon or later
6) need more idea;s? just ask!
-

I'll be getting the big scratch ticket from GAIA...  one of these days  Cool

but having a rare bonus block every 100th block or even every 1000th block would feel like winning the lottery too  Grin
legendary
Energy coin master
Still undecided at the changes coming to BALLS stake rate. Interested in hearing ideas. This is not about what % you would like to see, that's decided (and will be lower). What we need ideas for is a fun way to revolve around a specific percentage, like we are doing here, or in 10k, or as ECASH now uses waves
Idea's:
1) With GaiaCoin the have "Scratsh cards" each 5th stake you get a card with a change to win bonus. Maybe you can use that and each 5th (or random) stake you get a bonus stake. Wth that scenario it is good to have much fragmentation in your wallet. Good test if thit not crashes the sytem.
2) External stake: You registrate you Wallet address on your webside and you check the blockshain and send coins random to addresses you or community likes. Some rules that address always online and no cheating with the system or other rules we can think of (donation rate)
3) Donation rate from your stake to extrenal stake (cloud stake) to get change to get more external stake see idea 2.
4) burning stake that is fun, if you doing the wrong protocol (like I do) you stake is burned (goes to external stake as donation or burn address)
5) Keep it how it is and see if it crashes soon or later
6) need more idea;s? just ask!
-
legendary
Kaspa
slowly ramping up to 99% then the bonus on 100th block or something
legendary

Maybe slowly ramp up the percentage over a set number of blocks?

Like a tossing a Snowball down a snowy mountain and watching it grow.  Smiley

That was the idea at the start, but our small snowballs have turned into an avalanche too quickly lol

It's going to be a low 'normal' return, with larger incentives tossed in. Basically just trying to figure out how and when we want to do the bonuses
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers

Maybe slowly ramp up the percentage over a set number of blocks?

Like a tossing a Snowball down a snowy mountain and watching it grow.  Smiley
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Yay nice profit with just holding! Smiley

Thats exactly it. Even if the price dips a little , or even stays the same, in the very short term you will show profit because of staking.

Vegas
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
Yay nice profit with just holding! Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
Should Snowballs reach zero, how long in time (weeks, days, years) before its removed from the exchanges?  Just curious, I have never followed a coin this far down before.

Regards,

~Blaise
Ever tried coin 42 ? it started trading at 2000 btc Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Just bought 4M and hoping my othe buy order of 6M hits

That's the way to take control! Buy up 2%-5% of the total supply and make the market work for you!
legendary
Activity: 1148
I like Igotspots, been following what he has been up to. My only question is... How the hell does he have so much time! Smiley

Just bought 4M and hoping my othe buy order of 6M hits
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Im very pleased with the new wallet. I know the fork has not started yet, but the rewards seem much much larger for some reason. I actually got 1 stake for 1.8mil.

Vegas

hmmm
read the thread title
Fork is over; Complete SUCCESS

I think he means the 10k fork. BALLS will be getting another update soon, too, though

Ya, I stand corrected. I got balls confused with 10k. Sorry.

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: