Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 44. (Read 257516 times)

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
I'll be posting new clients for version 2.0.2 in the morning and updating Github, as well as an explanation of what will happen with this update
I think my GIGA-stakes are over then?
This morning a stake of 480515 BALLS (15% in 1 day!)
Transactie-ID: a5cbbe066da4eedd8c4ee103ddb003a63103ee017fffab37531649e38a99e501
How much time left to get GIGA-stakes?
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
I'll be posting new clients for version 2.0.2 in the morning and updating Github, as well as an explanation of what will happen with this update

I hope that the fork will be effective rather quickly, because the balls will soon have to be traded on a pair /LTC
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I found this coin many days ago before the hard fork and it looked interesting, but I can't find the current specifications now, especially min/max age, annual interest rate, max reward per block, recommended block size, etc. Could anyone please help? Thank you Cheesy

Min age: 24 hrs
Max age : 30 days
annual interest rate varies 1%-10,000% . It changes every block. There is no way to know what the interest rate is at that moment
No recommended block size, no max reward, go as big as you want.

My website specializes in high pos coins, and has information on every high pos coin ever made. www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Thank you  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I found this coin many days ago before the hard fork and it looked interesting, but I can't find the current specifications now, especially min/max age, annual interest rate, max reward per block, recommended block size, etc. Could anyone please help? Thank you Cheesy

Min age: 24 hrs
Max age : 30 days
annual interest rate varies 1%-10,000% . It changes every block. There is no way to know what the interest rate is at that moment
No recommended block size, no max reward, go as big as you want.

My website specializes in high pos coins, and has information on every high pos coin ever made. www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Activity: 12
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
I expect the forks for both BALLS and 10k to hit pretty close to the same time
Thanks!
legendary
I expect the forks for both BALLS and 10k to hit pretty close to the same time
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Patience... You know there is an update coming and price will rebound a bit. Hang in there and help promote it.
legendary
Just down at 5 sat - iGotSpot which is next step with this coin?

Kiss
Just down at 5 sat - iGotSpot which is next step with this coin?
legendary
Energy coin master
There is a GIGA network weight.
Waiting now 6 houres for my one block stake.

Wondering how BIG this time.
How is the development state of the new wallet iGot?
Activity: 30
legendary
Any one know why my wallet keeps not responding? even after restart.

It's syncing
Activity: 30
Any one know why my wallet keeps not responding? even after restart.
legendary
I sent out a tweet linking a post today with my info on it. Please pass this around so people know these fakes are happening

https://twitter.com/PurePoS/status/575374641029607424
legendary
Energy coin master
We just ran some tests on a new stake rate calculation system. Think we have something solid now  Wink
Snow <> Solid but Fun.
Surprise Us.
legendary
We just ran some tests on a new stake rate calculation system. Think we have something solid now  Wink
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Couldnt resist, just bought 1 million  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: