Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 63. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
i installed new wallet, 2.0.1 , it was stuck on blockchain so redownloaded chain and replaced with my wallet.dat and now my balance is 0 !!! but the transactions are showing!!!! When i try getinfo balance still 0!! What should i do?? I havnt staked for a while, was there anything i should have done over the last couple of months??

Sounds like you're using the wallet for a different coin
legendary
Im new and interested in this coin. I don't see what the stake apr% is, not sure why this info is not in the OP unless I missed it.
I found an article from the OP that states 5000%. Since all the changes that have taken place is this still accurate?

Stake Reward Structure in its entirety is as follows:

Code:
int64 GetProofOfStakeRewardYear(int nHeight) {
    static int64 nBaseCoinYear = 5000 * CENT;
    static int64 nMaxPercent = 20000;
    static int64 nReward = 0;

if (nHeight <= 80000)
        return nBaseCoinYear;

if (nHeight <= 85000)
        return nBaseCoinYear + ((nHeight - 80000) * CENT);

if (nHeight <= 94000)
        return (nBaseCoinYear * 2) - ((nHeight - 85000) * CENT);

if (nHeight < 200000) {
        return 1000 * CENT;
    } else {
        nReward = (nHeight % nMaxPercent);
        if (nReward == 0)
            nReward = nMaxPercent;
printf("Stake percent on block %d is %d\n", nHeight, nReward);
        return nReward * CENT;
    }
}

It will fluctuate after the fork on block 200,000
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
how long will it take when stake begins Huh
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
i installed new wallet, 2.0.1 , it was stuck on blockchain so redownloaded chain and replaced with my wallet.dat and now my balance is 0 !!! but the transactions are showing!!!! When i try getinfo balance still 0!! What should i do?? I havnt staked for a while, was there anything i should have done over the last couple of months??

edit: my balance is still showing on a crap asus i was using with the pre Xmas wallet on.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Im new and interested in this coin. I don't see what the stake apr% is, not sure why this info is not in the OP unless I missed it.
I found an article from the OP that states 5000%. Since all the changes that have taken place is this still accurate?
legendary
Let's move to a more adult platform and let the children at Poloniex have their sandbox back lol
Activity: 392
If only people would stop dumping as soon as the blockchain is moving again haha  Tongue

Kinda funny how there is a slow rise in price when no one can get BALLS to their exchange wallets. I'm just glad to be staking again  Wink

Lol well balls is correcting itself back to the low "k" region. The chain being stuck was a huge setback. Now things are slowly bouncing back
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
If only people would stop dumping as soon as the blockchain is moving again haha  Tongue

Kinda funny how there is a slow rise in price when no one can get BALLS to their exchange wallets. I'm just glad to be staking again  Wink
Activity: 392
I'd like to set up a Twitter campaign at PromoPlugs.com to get some buzz going. anyone willing to fund a small prize. Lets get some life back into this community!

I'll fund one as soon as we get the fixes in place. Thanks, I'll let you know for sure
PM me if you are still interested in the offer.
The service itself is free, we'd just need to fund the reward for participating.

Done

this could be HUGE for exposure....
legendary
I'd like to set up a Twitter campaign at PromoPlugs.com to get some buzz going. anyone willing to fund a small prize. Lets get some life back into this community!

I'll fund one as soon as we get the fixes in place. Thanks, I'll let you know for sure
The service itself is free, we'd just need to fund the reward for participating.

Done
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Bittrex is now updated to 2.0.1

Thanks Richie and Ryan

Good News ! Smiley
legendary
Bittrex is now updated to 2.0.1

Thanks Richie and Ryan
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
still stuck on block 191764

You're not stuck - that is the current block Smiley

my wallet says that it was generated 10hrs ago

Your wallet is correct.  That is where we're at right now - fork kicks in at 12:00am Friday Feb 27

so it's a normal stall that we've been dealing with... k cool, lol I'm just a bit antsy cause I finally have mature coins Cheesy
Activity: 532

Your wallet is correct.  That is where we're at right now - fork kicks in at 12:00am Friday Feb 27
legendary
If only we had just posted a fork that will fix slow blocks....
legendary
Kaspa

Activity: 532

legendary
Starting to get some more advertising for everything. GorillaStake.com has a banner across http://www.cryptoinfinity.com now. It's on rotation, but if we get decent traffic from it this month, I'll try to buy all the slots
legendary
Kaspa
Pages:
Jump to: