Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 67. (Read 257518 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
PANIC DUMP lol most people are away from their computers. Give it till sunday night/ monday to get the necessary feedback this coin deserves  

I agree, it was/is fun to watch all the suckers dumping these for cheap as chips !
Activity: 392
PANIC DUMP lol most people are away from their computers. Give it till sunday night/ monday to get the necessary feedback this coin deserves 
Activity: 433
Merit: 256
Confirmations 0 / 6 within an hour Huh
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
can i wait till tomorrow with the new  wallet ( i need another 0.8 day for staking ) , or do i absolutely the new wallet from now on?

You have until the 27th, or block 200,000, whichever comes first. It's a two stage fork, but I don't know which one will go through first

tanx for quick reply , guess i wait till the wallet stakes tomorrow
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
can i wait till tomorrow with the new  wallet ( i need another 0.8 day for staking ) , or do i absolutely the new wallet from now on?

You have until the 27th, or block 200,000, whichever comes first. It's a two stage fork, but I don't know which one will go through first
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Staking Changes
  • Staking will return to its previous frequency
  • Stake rewards have been updated to be more interesting
    • Now based on block number in a specific, fixed range
  • A few features or changes have been cut to prevent a coin swap to a new chain
  • Stake rewards start fluctuating at Block 200,000

All files changed in 2.0.1 are labeled as such on Github. This is how we will document which version which file changed in

Thx wallet is up and running

As you can see...the community is still very strong...

Indeed it is, I just made my entry with BALLS there is a long way for it to go as well, this new update = Awesome

Staking Changes

All files changed in 2.0.1 are labeled as such on Github. This is how we will document which version which file changed in

As you can see...the community is still very strong...
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

Staking Changes

legendary
If any of you have problems, I'll be in IRC all day today. I recommend using Hexchat and just parking a name in the channel to keep up to date with discussions and ideas, but if you want a quick solution, you can use the web interface here:

pool.mmxivcoin.com/chat
I think this coin and the other 2 coins will be in the top 50 coins list by next year maybe soon people were just waiting on this one to get the fix were the blockchain catches up and the stake was right they were worried the coin was broken because of the slow blockchain if this update fixed that then it will correct coin price upward drasticly.

Oh, you mean like its doing right now?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think this coin and the other 2 coins will be in the top 50 coins list by next year maybe soon people were just waiting on this one to get the fix were the blockchain catches up and the stake was right they were worried the coin was broken because of the slow blockchain if this update fixed that then it will correct coin price upward drasticly.
The opposite of fast, actually. Believe it or not, we've been breaking BALLS many times trying to come up with a creative fix. I'm happy with this, but it's not fast by any means, it's well over a month of discussions and testing

When I become quiet in a coin's thread is when we are working very hard on something for that coin  Wink

You've got my support 100% of the way!! Thanks for the dedication
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
A developer that stays on top of things TO The Moon Snowballs
legendary
The opposite of fast, actually. Believe it or not, we've been breaking BALLS many times trying to come up with a creative fix. I'm happy with this, but it's not fast by any means, it's well over a month of discussions and testing

When I become quiet in a coin's thread is when we are working very hard on something for that coin  Wink
Significant changes in the BALLS 2.0.1 Two Stage Hard Fork:
  • Protocol has been switched back
  • Blocks will return to their previous speed
  • Protocol switch occurs at 1424995200
    • 02/27/2015 @ 12:00am (UTC)

Staking Changes

Stake Reward Structure in its entirety is as follows:

Code:
int64 GetProofOfStakeRewardYear(int nHeight) {
    static int64 nBaseCoinYear = 5000 * CENT;
    static int64 nMaxPercent = 20000;
    static int64 nReward = 0;

if (nHeight <= 80000)
        return nBaseCoinYear;

if (nHeight <= 85000)
        return nBaseCoinYear + ((nHeight - 80000) * CENT);

if (nHeight <= 94000)
        return (nBaseCoinYear * 2) - ((nHeight - 85000) * CENT);

if (nHeight < 200000) {
        return 1000 * CENT;
    } else {
        nReward = (nHeight % nMaxPercent);
        if (nReward == 0)
            nReward = nMaxPercent;
printf("Stake percent on block %d is %d\n", nHeight, nReward);
        return nReward * CENT;
    }
}

Lovely!!Will DL in a few. Goodness you are fast
legendary
cool downloaded client with no problems .  Now to see what this thing really can do.  Also is the stake back to 24 hours or is it at the 8.8 days?

Back to original maturity time / stake frequency
Pages:
Jump to: