Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 60. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Hey, people! What is it software (yellow selected)?

Please give me title and/or link.

Thanks.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250

#2 stake stake stake

I have also little dilemma. I will receive big stake in Thursday 26th, before 27th, but what will happen if block 200.000 came before that and I don't update wallet. I will only lose my stake or what... And what if I don't update wallet after 27th? I suppose old wallet won't work.

At the slow rate of the network right now, it's highly unlikely block 200,000 will occur before the protocol switch on Friday.  This was intentional.  Back to old protocol first, then kick in new POS% rewards algorithm at block 200k.

You should definitely update your wallet NOW, your staking will still happen just like it did on the old version until the fork kicks in.  Version 1.0.4 will no longer sync with the network on Friday, Feb 27.

Thank you
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

#2 stake stake stake

I have also little dilemma. I will receive big stake in Thursday 26th, before 27th, but what will happen if block 200.000 came before that and I don't update wallet. I will only lose my stake or what... And what if I don't update wallet after 27th? I suppose old wallet won't work.

At the slow rate of the network right now, it's highly unlikely block 200,000 will occur before the protocol switch on Friday.  This was intentional.  Back to old protocol first, then kick in new POS% rewards algorithm at block 200k.

You should definitely update your wallet NOW, your staking will still happen just like it did on the old version until the fork kicks in.  Version 1.0.4 will no longer sync with the network on Friday, Feb 27.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
does the upcoming fork reset coinage and weight?Huh
legendary
i want my owed balls first!! Rising back up the rich list back towards where i should be !! Smiley
legendary
Bittrex wallet disabled...?

prob cause there has only been 1 block in the last 1.5 hours. Hopefully will start moving soon!!?

If only there was a fork to fix the slow blocks.....................
legendary

prob cause there has only been 1 block in the last 1.5 hours. Hopefully will start moving soon!!?
legendary
Richie updated to 2.0.1 yesterday. Any delay there is not on our end
legendary
Activity: 1554

Yeah I don't know why either, I have BTC stuck on an order now because of this, a bit of a heads up would of been good.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
legendary
i am getting stakes coming in almost every minute, am owed shitloads as havnt staked for ages and have serious weight, my stakes get confirmed, are added to the balance then when i check later about 90% have turned into orphans!!? what should i do as i am owed alot of balls from stake.? When the fork kicks in do i lose my weight??
Activity: 392
I have a little dilemma regarding my BALLS Cheesy

I suppose a lot of you are going to be on each side of the fence for this question but.....

#1. I'm wondering if it's better to keep my coins on an exchange just in case the price skyrockets before the Hard Fork kicks in. (We all want profit right but it also depends on your entry price at this point in time)

#2. Transfer them to the wallet to start gaining weight + also wait ages for confirmations, once they are there they won't have enough time to get back onto an exchange (Block times will be a hell of a lot more quicker after Hard Fork)

#3. Then again once the Hard Fork happens dumping could start happening again a lot more due to the increase in coin cap but there is also the fact that people won't dump it and just hold for ages gaining more BALLS to be in the richlist for a while.

Anyway... Fire your opinions away.

#2 stake stake stake

you should have your wallet updated already

yes you want to make sure everything is in order prior to the 27th. which is only 72 hours away. =D
Activity: 644

I suppose a lot of you are going to be on each side of the fence for this question but.....

#1. I'm wondering if it's better to keep my coins on an exchange just in case the price skyrockets before the Hard Fork kicks in. (We all want profit right but it also depends on your entry price at this point in time)

#2. Transfer them to the wallet to start gaining weight + also wait ages for confirmations, once they are there they won't have enough time to get back onto an exchange (Block times will be a hell of a lot more quicker after Hard Fork)

#3. Then again once the Hard Fork happens dumping could start happening again a lot more due to the increase in coin cap but there is also the fact that people won't dump it and just hold for ages gaining more BALLS to be in the richlist for a while.

#2 stake stake stake

you should have your wallet updated already
Activity: 541

#2 stake stake stake

I agree with others, start staking NOW so you can gain weight when the protocol switch kicks in Friday

Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers

Stake. Price will fluctuate, but I can almost guarantee you that if you start staking as soon as possible you will not regret it.  Smiley
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1554

Pages:
Jump to: